• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King's War - The OOC Story

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I mean the title should really say it all. Reserve Roles here and generally just talk and have fun.

Im curious. You said we need to be a retainer or a common soldier, yet i have an idea for a commander of a group of soldiers, that would fit in with your setting. A group loyal to the king. A group of elite knights, that are under direct order of the king. They´d do his dirty work and be feared among the commoners. Rumor says they aren´t human, but obviously they are.

Im curious. You said we need to be a retainer or a common soldier, yet i have an idea for a commander of a group of soldiers, that would fit in with your setting. A group loyal to the king. A group of elite knights, that are under direct order of the king. They´d do his dirty work and be feared among the commoners. Rumor says they aren´t human, but obviously they are.
Well, the Kind isn't afraid to do his dirty work but, I like the idea.

I am sure when there is a village of people talking against the king, or something that just would take to long to handle by himself, he sends the forces my character leads. The kings right, deadly, fearsome hand, if you will.

Once everyone gets their CS sorted, I'll start the RP.

To our Retainers, That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Emmi Emmi Graysilver264 Graysilver264 blqckqq blqckqq , just to be clear, your job is to protect the prince you're loyal to. When not with them, you protect the other, with your characters life, without fail or hesitation. I'll give you one last chance to bow out if you don't want your characters possibly dying early.

Retainers of Leon, may not have a high risk of dying, but those protecting Sirge might.

What the hell was I thinking?
Anyways, I'm curious as to if another soldier or guard would be desired. If not, there is always the Jester or maybe just a regular farmer. I have ideas for the solider concept but I can develop ideas for others if need be.

What the hell was I thinking?
Anyways, I'm curious as to if another soldier or guard would be desired. If not, there is always the Jester or maybe just a regular farmer. I have ideas for the solider concept but I can develop ideas for others if need be.
Currently im the only pro-king person XD

I can be Pro king then! Brilliant! How do you feel about a rookie knight who hasn't learned "How to Noble (for dummies)" yet, but shows a great level of loyalty and patriotism for the King?

I can be Pro king then! Brilliant! How do you feel about a rookie knight who hasn't learned "How to Noble (for dummies)" yet, but shows a great level of loyalty and patriotism for the King?
You do you! It can all work, whatever you think should. Emilia needs admireres anyways. XD

Go for it, bud.

i respect your brave decision.

Artemis and Raven will wreck you pro kings.

wat
You have time to write a post in OOC but not post in the main thread? Where are your priorities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back