• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom Roleplay

FluffyKitsune

Sign-up first. OOC talk in OOC. Nothing too sexual. You may have romances. Cussing is kept to a good amount. Don't move other characters around they aren't yours. You may touch, but no forcing their characters to move the way you want them to. You can call this god modding so none of that.

This is a kingdom with no advanced weapons or things of such. You don't have to be a fighter. Mitty and I can't do fighting rp, honestly. For starting, please start where ever you wish. Inside the main city; the library, shopping stalls, or just walking around. Or outside of the walls of the main city in the wilderness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a soul crossed by. Of course they wouldn't, who in their right minds would cross through this way? Some times he would find a traveler walking, but they'd quickly leave as if there's a sign saying 'Beware of dangerous creatures', but there wasn't. He would know since he occasionally checks the area for anything or anyone injured.

Only one person. He thought leaning against a large tree with a door. It was a small forested area. It had trees, but it was a nicer area to live in, even for humans. At first what he wanted was to have one person come by. only one person, and smile at him for his help. It would be nice, but he wouldn't know what to do after that. Hide behind a tree? Watch them until they are well enough while hiding? Talking to them normally was something he can never do.

Although, in his dreams he can talk with those he healed normally. It, of course, was only a fantasy. He doesn't have any memory of helping anyone so it was impossible. A dream is can only stay a dream. A grim smile formed at his own thought. It's sad.

Even in the past he only remembers others running away from him. Whether they saw him or not they wouldn't get close. Perhaps when the bells he wears ring it scares them away? He couldn't figure out many reason as to why they would walk away from this place. The thought of being scared of this place escaped him. There wasn't any tainted energy. It was clean enough for him to be comfortable.

Letting out a small sigh he'd walk away from the tree with a door on it. I guess this might help. He began to smile once more. A cheerful one this time. I'll go find someone to help then! He walked by tree after tree wandering around trying to find someone to help. He hoped it would work. His mind tried to find the negativity in his plan, but he tried to stay positive.

After a while he was still wandering around. He didn't see anything or anyone on his way to the thicker part of the forest. He'd continue, but it seems he was lost. His sense of direction wasn't all too great either. Well, you could say he didn't have one.

Oh no.
He started to panic a bit. Hello? Is anyo- No of course no one could hear his cries for help in her head. His thought transference only works with those he has seen clearly before. A useless power if there's no one around to help him.

Since he didn't know where he was or didn't know what to do at a moment like this he stuck to the nearest tree hoping someone would find him. This is why I stay home. He thought as his ears flopped down to his head expressing how bothered and scared he was. His tail and body would jump a bit after each loud noise he heard. This made the bells on his sleeves ring. Even that slightly scared him. Help me! He yelled out in her head as he clung to the tree.

(Okay, after this... everything will be smaller. I promise. qwq... With me my rp starts somewhat like this and then it gets smaller. So no worries.. <^< Yes.. )

The young nymph had sat under a tree a few hours before now. Though she was asleep, a few deer laid beside her to keep her company. As she slept, the wind began to pick up a bit. She heard a small noise a few feet away, which had woken her up. Mm, I guess I should check it out. She thought as she began to stand up. The deer followed her every move. "Go scout out and see if anything is around," they did exactly as she ask.

She wondered of into a different direction than the deer. As she walked further, her dress dragged across the ground. H'm, I wonder if it was around here. She thought as she turned towards the largest tree in the area. "Hello? Is anyone around?" She then walked around the tree and noticed a tail. She picked up the lower half of her dress and slowly walked towards it. "Excuse me? Are you alright?" her eyes scanned up the tree to meet the males eyes. As she stood there, the deer she sent off began to show up beside her. She placed her hand over one of the deer's head and left it there as she kept looking at the male.

Every little noise made him jump, still, since where he had lived there wasn't much different noises. It was peaceful. It was torture for him to be alone like this, but he'd be embarrassed if someone saw him. That's when he heard a woman's voice. It startled her more making him scream, in his head.

Hesitantly looking to where the voice came from he saw a woman standing at the tree where he clung from. His tail swished once. His ears perked up thankful that someone had came to save him. He hoped at least. Tears had swelled from his blue hued eyes. He didn't answer the female. He didn't know how to respond. He was lost and scared, but he wasn't hurt. At the last minute he shook his head 'No', but meant to nod a 'Yes.'

Being embarrassed about this he hid his face from the female. I want to go home. He whispered to his self in his own mind.

A small smile formed as she raised her hand towards the younger female. "If you're lost, I can help you find your way back." she said as she tilted her head a bit. As she stood there patiently waiting for the male to either answer or take action, the deer slightly nuzzled against the male's foot. A small giggle escaped as she realized what the deer had done. "Listen, I can tell you're scared. You don't have to be. I'm not sure if this will get into your head, but once you get used to something or someone you won't be all that scared anymore than you already are." She looked at him with a completely serious face, hoping it got to him.

A few seconds later, a few other deer's came running up with a few flowers sticking out from their mouths. She took them, placing them behind her left ear, leaving on in her hand. She raised it up to the male, hoping he'd take it. "They want you to have it." She smiled as she held it up.

He listened to her speak. It sounded like she was scolding him, but he probably needed it. Being scared like this isn't something a man should openly show. She must be nice. He thought before looking towards her once more, but he felt something slightly brushed against his foot. It made him jump and gasp. Though no actual sound came from his mouth.

He fell to the ground on side from being startled by the deer. Although he fell, he didn't pay much attention to it. The thing he was thinking about was what the woman said. Being easily scared by things easily was unmanly of him. Of course he'd worry about something like this as he's a male. It's understandable for him to be scared though. He doesn't talk to anyone. It's just the animals that stop by his house.

Gulping in air as if getting ready to talk or concur his fears, though talking vocally is useless for him, he looks straight at the woman. He sat there with a determined look, but didn't know what to do. Holding in his breath thus far trying to figure it out. What am I doing? He thought out loud. Though it was meant only for him, his power made sure to let in others listen into his own though as well. Oh no! Breath! I.. You can do this! He continued to think out loud in a slight panic it even showed through his blushing facial expression.

The female giggled as she sat on her knees in front of him. "Cute.They seem to know you of course." The deer began to lay around the male as he sat there looking at her. She placed her hands on her lap as she sat there waiting for him to speak up. "Must be scary trying to speak to someone you don't know.. I know it is, it's happened to me. Oh, I never told you my name. I'm Mitty, a deer nymph. I work inside and outside the city. You of course look like a fox spirit." She pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear, trying to get it out of the way as she spoke.

Zack, a young human, was going on a stroll through the wooded area around him. He needed some inspiration for his writing, and the past couple days have been stressful, so spending time with mother nature seemed to be a good idea. There was always something about the wilderness that put Zack at ease, but he could never put his finger on what it was. This also would be a perfect time to practice his wind magic, since at home, his powers just messed up the house and sometimes scared people.

After a few minutes of walking, he heard some chattering nearby. "there are people here?" He thought to himself. Most of the time, nobody was around this area, so Zack was perplexed. He followed the noise for a while, and saw a fox boy and a nymph girl talking to each other. He thought of going up to them and saying hi, but didn't feel like interrupting the conversation. He tried walking past unnoticed, but then tripped on the root of a tree and fell to the ground just a few feet away. He fell to the ground quite abruptly. "Crap" he thought, "that was embarrassing."

Still trying to figure out what to say he was lost in his own mind. When coming back to reality he saw she was now sitting in front of him. This is nice. He thought. It calmed him that she stayed near him. Only other animals would get close to him. Speaking of animals, he noticed the deer laying around him. They were familiar. Of course they were, he had come into contact with them before.

Seeing the woman hadn't left him a smiled formed at his lips really quickly. His cheeks were still a bit pink from blushing of embarrassment, and his ears and tail were slightly twitching. It was obvious he was very happy. Hearing the females name and her knowing what he is he lifted up his hand slowly as if he was going to touch her. "My name i-" he got interrupted by hearing a thump on the ground as if someone fell. Quickly he retracted his hand staring in the direction in which he heard it. Of course it wasn't too far away from where they sat.

"A man?" This time his thought transference completely let both of them hear what he said through his mind and into theirs. "It is a man?" He tilted his head, then smiled brightly. "It is! My first meeting with one! What do I do? Oh, maybe I should give him some medicine!" He though happily his smile not disappearing as he looked into the pouch at his own hip. Finding it, he then looks at the other then back at the medicine. Quickly, he was hiding behind a tree, but stared at the man while hiding. "What do I do?" His thoughts made their way to Mitty as he hid.

Mitty had looked the same direction as the young boy did. She stood up and began walking to where the other man had fallen. She stopped before walking closer to the man, moving her hand towards the younger boy. "You should go see if he's alright." She smiled as she looked back at the boy. The deer stood close to both of them, waiting for them to go towards the other male. "Ask him if he's hurt or if he's lost. That seems to be helpful to most people."

Zack finally got up after what felt like forever, but was probably just twenty seconds. The fox person seems to be nowhere in sight. "is he hiding?" Zack thought. The girl walked over to Zack, along with a deer. "well," he thought, "might as well introduce myself.". He brushed off the dry leaves on his jacket and faced her. "sorry if I alarmed you," Zack said shyly, "I'm fine." He really didn't know what else to say since it happened quite fast.

Moving away from the tree, slowly, he would walk a few steps, but stopped and looked at Mitty then he would continue to walk towards the man quickly holding a small container of medicine. Once standing in front of the man he would shove it into the others hands. He would avoided the mans eyes for a bit then would look back up at him with a smile with his cheeks still blushing. After a minute he ran behind Mitty, embarrassed. "E-emil." He thought towards them, letting them hear his thought.

Soon after he got up, the fox person gave him a small container of what appeared to be medicine. He then heard a voice in his head, saying "E-emil.". "Who's Emil?" Zack thought. He looked around, wondering what that message meant, and eventually came to the conclusion that it was the younger man's name. "Um.." Zack said with a confused look on his face, "Are you Emil?". He was also going to ask if he just communicated with him telepathically, but didn't. He didn't want to seem like a crazy person if the fox guy didn't send his thoughts to him.

Anybody with a decent sense of hearing would have been able to make out the dull thud of heavy footfalls on the forest floor, growing louder. The source of the sound was apparently not very concerned with making noise, judging by the occasional rustle or crack of a branch being pushed out of the way, along with the occasional...moo? The treeline nearby shook slightly as a huge woman stomped into the clearing, nonchalantly carrying a large cow under each arm. Her red skin and the pair of horns jutting from her forehead marked her as distinctly non-human, if her size and apparent strength hadn't made that obvious. As she caught sight of the three gathered around the tree, she paused, looking them over for a few seconds. Then, with a glance down at her bovine cargo, she stepped toward them, nodding her head upwards in an informal greeting.

“Hey, you three.” Her voice was as big as she was, with a bit of a rumble to it. The cows squirmed madly as she lifted them up, presenting them to the little group. “Which of these looks fatter to you?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back