• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom of Evil OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SnowStorm42

This will serve as the OOC page for the main rp.

Any questions be it about the rp, or the lore, where to find anything, or just anything in general can be discussed here.

Please be sure to post things here, and not in the main thread or Lore thread.

Hi!!

Thinkin of a forest elf, night elf or orc.

Soooo like how powerful can non knights be? Like if MCU Thor is 10 and reg person is 1 what number should we be?

Does being like over 200 yrs old mess with your timeline?

Does all magic need reagents and trinkets?

Outside of the kingdoms walls are non humans persecuted and only can't speak mother tongue or are they also forced to live like humans ie: culture, traditions, religion etc

Like can anyone freely hunt in the forests?

Hi!!

Thinkin of a forest elf, night elf or orc.

Soooo like how powerful can non knights be? Like if MCU Thor is 10 and reg person is 1 what number should we be?

Does being like over 200 yrs old mess with your timeline?

Does all magic need reagents and trinkets?

Outside of the kingdoms walls are non humans persecuted and only can't speak mother tongue or are they also forced to live like humans ie: culture, traditions, religion etc

Like can anyone freely hunt in the forests?
All three races would be nice additions!

In terms of how power non Knights can be it can range anywhere from 1 to 10 depending on a number of things. Making a 200 year old character for example, I feel with age comes wisdom and power. I think as long as the drawbacks are fair when coinciding with a power there's no specific number limit (Unless everyone joins with a 10 you feel? XD)

That said 200 years doesn't mess with the timeline as I also intend on making a vampire thats around that span ish

Magic I'm willing to play by ear, so people can come up with their spells need trinkets or symbols or incantations etc. Again as long as theres drawbacks of equal measure to the power/spell itself

In terms of the outside the walls as long as they are in the Besknyaz kingdom (so the town/village outside the walls) if they are CAUGHT speaking mother tongues or celebrating culture Im thinking that if they are caught they are punished. Ofc Black Knights don't have houses and taverns Mic'd up so there's leway BUT I'm open to maybe making it so persecution is less strict outside the walls? I'm flexible

And hunting in the forest is free for anyone

And all this stuff I said I'm willing to bend and move around and change tbh. For now Im just giving a layout to draw interest and get it started and as it progresses I'm open to change :)

K soooo like here's my:

CHARACTER SKELETON

Username: BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

Name: "Silk"

Race: Night Elf

Job/Role: (optional) hunter/guide

Powers/Magic Specialty/Traits: (if applicable)
Shadow magic, shamanic rituals, magic cloak, magic bow, giant cat mount

Weaknesses: (If applicable)
Light sensitive, ritual restrictions, feral/uncivilized, rebel, cursed

Biography:
(full write up with charrie app)
  • Runt and outcasted from society
  • Raised in Dark woods by shaman/hermit
  • Known as 'Silk' the huntress and guide in Dark Forest
  • Has gigantic black shadow cat mount
  • will help rebels pass through the Dark woods... for a price

Appearance:

SilSml-1.jpg

5'0" / 125lbs / Black Hair / Yellow Eyes / Blue-Grey Skin / Athletic, Muscular build

**Profile Skeleton can be changed/flexible**
Looks pretty solid if you could just expand on the powers and weaknesses with some descriptions it'll be good to go

Looks pretty solid if you could just expand on the powers and weaknesses with some descriptions it'll be good to go
Murp.

K oooops. Didn't see there was a black knight version of my charrie already posted lol. My bad.

Think I'll switch up for a dryad-ish type of nature manipulator then.

Thinking of creating a witch who runs a “back alley” arcana shop and deals in trading forbidden goods. Also thinking of creating someone who runs the shop with her and acts as her bodyguard. Any input?

Edit: the arcana shop would be charmed to reveal itself to those who seek it.

Last edited:
Thinking of creating a witch who runs a “back alley” arcana shop and deals in trading forbidden goods. Also thinking of creating someone who runs the shop with her and acts as her bodyguard. Any input?

Edit: the arcana shop would be charmed to reveal itself to those who seek it.
Definitely sounds cool. Feel free to send the characters over :)

Hello, this seems interesting, but will need more info before I decided to jump in. May I have more info about the royal family? I'm eyeing the royal's children ◡̈

Threw up a post for our Dark King, now going to brainstorm concepts for another character outside the royal family.

howdy! thinking about joining but wanted to ask first

what are the rules on jobs working with in the castle? like a royal doctor, or a cook

howdy! thinking about joining but wanted to ask first

what are the rules on jobs working with in the castle? like a royal doctor, or a cook
Definitely strict vetting by the Black Army, and regular security checks but they'd definitely need cooks and doctors.

okidoki :)

another question, are beast folk allowed? like, little woodland critters and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back