• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts - Dawn & Dusk

Geil Lilees

Geil flew across the sandy landscape, eyes scanning the surrounding area below him. He had been sent to Agrabah on orders, mostly due to his poor performance in the previous few weeks. He had been found one too many times napping when he should be out doing something for the ongoing Heartless and Nobody problem, and that resulted in a firm scolding and his current mission destination. He was supposed to scope out the world and defeat any Heartless/Nobodies that were there. He sighed, angry at himself for not choosing a decent hiding spot for some relaxation. But he didn't mind. He would get the job done and then go back to the Academy. Simple as that.

He had decided that the best place to go would be the Cave of Wonders, mostly due to the fact that he had heard that the place wasn't...right. Like it had and aura of danger. This had peaked his interest, and he set out on his Glider immediately. The thought of it being a dangerous place made him think Heartless, which most things did. If the place was deemed bad news, it mostly lead to the Keyblade Users enemy.

The wind picked up, blowing sand up at him and into his mouth. He coughed and sputtered, trying to get the foul taste out of his mouth. As much as he enjoyed beaches, deserts were a different story. But he just pushed through the nuisance of it, and headed towards the large Cave he saw in the distance. But he also felt the buzz of battle from the same location, and it made his stomach flip. 'Uh oh...' He doubled his speed.

When he arrived at the cave, he noticed Noah and Dawn fighting Wyvern-like Heartless, not seeming to have too tough of a time. Kazan, who he could easily tell from the scarf, was flying into the cave being followed by a Forsaken. He grunted, turning and flying over at full speed to the Forsaken. "
Hey, you! Leave him alone!" He aimed to tackle into the man, giving Kazan a chance to head into the Cave for whatever reasons he had. Geil would meet up with him later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawn rolled her eyes at Astrus. She let her glider change back into its original form. She then took her Keyblade and flew after Kazan. "We can't let the Foresaken beat us." She said as she flew into the cave with Kazan.

"This is getting really annoying." Shade frowned and tried to think of a quick way around these traps.

Kazan simply waved his hand back at Astreus without even looking back at him to acknowledge him, in a very rude gesture.

"I don't have time to waste with you! You are just a distraction anyway!" He heard someone intercept Astreus, it seems the Council of Light had sent in Geil, he would be a good addition and could hopefully help turn the battle in their favor.

Dawn soon appeared at his side, when suddenly spears shot out of the wall at them as they activated the first trap. Soon some of the pots lining the walls began cracking apart as they turned into Pot Spiders and a few Pot Scorpions.

Pot_Spider.png
Pot_Scorpion.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero managed to freeze the flames last second using his Nitro Shot, but held his shoulder which had been slightly burned.

"Stupid traps." He grumbled when suddenly a flash rushed past him, knocking him down.

"I won't let you villains win!" Alladin yelled, as he raced around carpet coming back for a second attack, his scimitar out.

Zero just scoffed.

"Itsuki, Shade. Take care of the irritating hero. When you're done, follow me to the jewel." He said, with the boulders still coming out and flames randomly shooting out of holes in the wall as Zero grappled across, going over a boulder.

"I'll take care of these pots!" Dawn said gripping Olympia and swinging her Keyblade at the pots, breaking quite a few with one hit.

Shade smirked. "Let's go Itsuki. Let's mess with this guy quickly and join Zero." He said, throwing High-Jinx at Alladin.

Kazan sliced through the Pot Spiders in his way as he jumped through the traps of the Cave of Wonders. He soon found himself chasing after Zero who was already in the treasure chamber surrounded by mountains of gold.

Zero ignored all the gold, his only focus was find the Desert Ruby and destroy it.

Axur had just arrived at a world under the command of one of the Keyblade masters. It was a desert world, which apparently also had heartless in it. It was called Agrabah, he believed. He was told some other keyblade wielders had also gone here. Suddenly, three Bandit Heartless appeared in front of him.

heartless11%20-%20bandit.png

Thinking quickly, he summoned his keyblade and slashed at the heartless with speed, watching as they vanished in puffs of dark smoke. He willed his keyblade to vanish and walked towards a town he saw in the distance, putting up the hood of a brown cloak he brought to protect him from the sand.

Zack entered the world, pulling his hood up over his head. "Ah, Agrabah, home of the......sand. Great, just what I needed. Now, where the heck is the other wielders?" He set off towards what appeared to be the only city on this godforsaken world.

Meanwhile in Agrabah both Axur and Zack could witness the massive battle of titans going on within the city as the Genie and the giant Heartless Kurt Zisa towered over Agrabah's spires as giants, battling it out. Genie had torn off two of Kurt Zisa's arms, but it had wrapped it's snake like head around his body trying to suffocate him.

------------------------------------------

In the Cave of Wonders Kazan was too late as he witnessed Zero having passed all the traps and striking the red Desert Ruby which now stood on the pedestal where the magical genie's lamp had once stood. The gem shattered as the Cave of Wonders roared at this desecration of it's treasures. It immediately began to collapse as lava began spewing from the walls, forcing all within to evacuate.

"You failed again Keybladers, that is two Jewels down already..." Zero laughed as he opened a corridor of darkness and disappeared.

Kazan grumbled in anger.

"I can't believe we lost again. Another Royal Jewel destroyed..."

"Come on, we need to leave! The cave is falling apart!" Prince Aladdin yelled as he flew off on the carpet, followed by Kazan on his Keyblade Glider as they left the Cave of Wonders as it faded back into the sand and they all headed back to Agrabah.

(Just ending this episode quickly so we can start over with the new members and all meet up)

Axur entered the town/city, whatever you want to call it. He had seen the two figures fighting, and, deciding to intervene, made his way there. "Need some help?" He offered to Genie, summoning his keyblade and getting into battle stance, preparing himself to fight the giant heartless. His brown cloak fluttered in the wind until eventually coming loose and flying off of his body, never to be seen again. Oh well.

The Genie looked to the tiny little Keyblader as his face turned purple while being squeezed by the Heartless.

"Yea, if you can get him to stop giving me a snake hug, that would be nice... Say I thought all you key holders went to the Cave of Wonders with Al."

It took a while to will herself back into keyblade-related affairs, so when Aria made haste to Agrabah it was in a huge delay. There were no Forsaken in her sight, but a few heartless she guessed were spawned by them. Aria would definitely not catch up with the rest, so she decided she would clean house where she could.

By moving throughout the city Aria combatted the heartless, eventually coming in visual range of the battle of giants and the few keybladers who stood to watch. 'Could probably use some help,' she deduced. Firstly, Aria satisfied her ego by catching the wild cloak that flew away. She handed it back to the keyblader it belonged to with an open smile. Then, tilting her head in question, she would ask,

"Hey, question. How light are you by chance?"

She was highly inclined to throw the guy directly at 'Zisa.

[ @Samevi @PyroWarriorZ and I guess @Yoshiro]

"Oh, them? I came here just a few minutes ago." Axur said to the Genie.

Axur looked at the keyblade wielder who had just arrived, and took his cloak from them. Lifting an eyebrow, he said; "Um... I suppose I'm a bit lighter than most people..."

Kazan arrived on his Keyblade Glider and saw Aria talking to some new recruit Keybladers.

"No Aria, no throwing the new recruits." He said, knowing her twisted mind on occasions as he saw Genie struggling with Kurt Zisa.

"Zero, got away. They got they Royal Jewel and left, leaving behind their little distraction for us to deal with. We better help the genie finish it off."

"Wait, Zero got away? Damn, and here I thought we could actually protect this place." Zack summoned his keyblade, blocking a sudden attack from Kurt Zisa.

Axur ignored the comment about throwing. He leaped toward Kurt Zisa, who appeared to be busy either keeping his grip on the Genie, or attacking the others. He swung his keyblade and hit one of Kurt Zisa's arms that was holding the Genie with a barrage of normal attacks, causing the arm to explode in a dark cloud, like most heartless do. He jumped back to the ground. "Could we focus on beating this giant heartless now?" He asked, dodging one of Kurt Zisa's arm/sword things.

With Kurt Zisa being distracted and attacked by Zack and Axur, Genie was able to squeeze out his arms and punch the giant Heartless in the face.

"Blaze Assault" Kazan aimed his Keyblade as he let out a flurry of fireballs that shot at Kurt Zisa and exploded.

Genie then transformed into a King Kong version of himself as he slammed his fists down into Kurt Zisa toppling the giant as he began to beat his chest and then smiled with a laugh.

This allowed the Keybladers to defeat Kurt Zisa as it's heart was released.

As Prince Aladdin arrived on his magical carpet, he looked around seeing all the damage caused by the giant monster fight.

"Well, looks like we are gonna have to spend some time rebuilding Agrabah..."

"Leave that to me Al!" Genie said, having already morphed into a construction workers outfit as he copied himself and Genies appeared all over, begin construction on the massive desert city.

"My apologies Prince Aladdin. It was my fault Zero got away and destroyed your jewel. I assure you Zero and the Darkness Society will pay for their crimes and the Council of Light will serve justice. For now we must return to our home world." Kazan gave a bow and looked to the others.

"No point in staying here, we may as well leave and return to the Academy to figure out how to stop Zero and his gang from continually winning"

He first raised his Keyblade up as he sent a message out to all those on the Forsaken mission.

To all those who are part of the Forsaken Task Force,

Meet back at the Academy for a debriefing in Meeting Hall 11.

Kazan, Captain of Forsaken Task Force

He then put his armor back on and threw up his Keyblade as it transformed into a Glider and he took off back to the Academy and heading for one of the meeting halls.

Zack grumbled softly, putting on his armor and hopping onto his glider. He then headed back to the Academy, stopping off at a shop to pick up some more stationary paper. If he knew the Academy, they'd want a full report on the events.

Zack walked into the Academy's library and sat down, hoping he could finish the report in silence.

Kazan sat in the Meeting Hall 11, as he made his Keyblade and armor disappear. He had headed directly there, he sat at one of the main halls waiting to see if anybody arrived to join him in the important meeting.

Meanwhile a trainee came and brought him some reports from the Notice Boards to read over while he waited for them to show up.

An eerie, discordant sound lacking any logical progression or sane order to it begins to echo through the meeting hall; a disturbing melody that is, at best, comparable to a cat's wailing as it drags it's nails down a chalkboard.

Yes, Bartholemew is once more, despite multiple warnings about what will happen if he continues to violate the ears of his fellow keybladers, whistling as he swaggers down the hall. A hand runs through his hair- slicking back the black mess only for it to pop back into a spiky mess of chaos, as the wild eyed Demon proudly enters the Meeting Hall as if he was the most important person in it- despite, of course, being in training and thus far from even halfway to the most important person present.

"Helooooooo? I heard there was a meeting going on and stuff, so of course I deigned to grace it with my presence! Whadaya need, whats going on old people?" He inquires of any nearby authorities- before his eyes hone in on the man who is, as he shortly realizes, the only other person in there yet. The strange man from The Netherworld turns with a grin to face him, and makes a firm and proper salute seem almost mocking before resuming his arrogant posture.

"Ah! Hello! So perhaps you can tell me what this is all about, eh?"

Kazan was sitting, reading very through the reports very careful, his expression growing less and less positive as he didn't even notice the exuberant entrance of the apprentice and missing the first part of his announcement and just turning to see the end of his salute and hearing the query of what was going on.

He sighed, another one who couldn't read. He wasn't one for big regulations and requirements, but it seemed all possible Keyblade Apprentices should at least be able to read before they are accepted into the Academy.

"This is the meeting and debriefing for all those who are part of or wish to be part of the Forsaken Task Force, those who are dealing with the Forsaken problem and their attacks." He answered without standing, still sitting comfortably, only lowering the papers low enough to give his attention to the apprentice.

(@Yoshiro, @Hippopotamus, @Noah, @Ian Temero)

The Apprentice stares at him for a long moment. Sure, he's capable of reading- but why bother when he could get the information through words and conversation, a much mroe enjoyable medium to his mind and opinion. He cracks his shoulders and grins wide- nodding briefly.

"Right, right, that stuff. Yeah, I'm in the right place then- just wanted to check I had the right meeting hall!" He explains calmly- as he looks for something to sit on- and then does his best to make lounging back in it as ostentatious as demonically possible- which is quite a bit more ostentatious than humanly possible, as evidenced by his own overabundance of the sin of pride. He hums merrily as he lounges there- and looks towards Kazan.

"I hope it's not just you and me on this one, huh? That'd be kinda funny, but really boring without anyone to boss around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back