• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building "King, Religion, and Glory"

general ostruppen

General Ostruppen

Bayeuxhammertime.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oberons Veil] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16922-general-ostruppen/ said:
@general ostruppen[/URL]
done except hitpoints. No blasted idea on what to do there.
Basically the hitpoints is your total in constitution

Oberons Veil] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16922-general-ostruppen/ said:
@general ostruppen[/URL]
I have included my points tallies in my character sheet.

They do in fact add up to 100.
nice

[QUOTE="Oberons Veil]Not sure the others understand

[/QUOTE]
not sure either, also if you have other people in mind that might be interested then by all means invite em.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]not sure either, also if you have other people in mind that might be interested then by all means invite em.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know they're not getting it. :3 Numbers may add up but they don't seem to get the whole 2pts to 1pt ratio and that traits start at -5 and not 0 which is really -10

Ok guys I am working currently on the faction maps and hopefully done by tomorrow with also lore for you guys to be informed with and current news of the world.

following people however have not been accepted quite yet or still in the works, which are: Vader, and Lordtaco

I'd like to request a layout of the place the gathering will take place, or i could just find one myself. would like to know it before sending Xalvador over.

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]

The Current Events

The Empresses victory day

5816.jpg

(A painting of the Empress awarding her brother the title of "King of Scotland)

It has been 58 years since the establishment of the Bamithism religion in the English isle and thus the founder of this religion still lives to this day as a old but much wiser and strong leader. Empress Bannien is currently 79 years old and is currently inviting all the lords and such to celebrate the 58th anniversary of not their religion but their victory over the first crusade against the incompetent and unworthy believers of God.

[/QUOTE]

Rokku Hizori]Here I am. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Oberons Veil] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16922-general-ostruppen/ said:
@general ostruppen[/URL] anything in Italy or such for @Rokku Hizori and I?
Just Germany, Middle East and Britain currently :3
So far nothing but paranoia going on about the greek empire that invaded sicily.

Okie dokey. We northern Italians are like... "Hmmm that's a southern problem" with a little more paranoia about the German Feudal War spilling into our lands.

[QUOTE="Oberons Veil]Okie dokey. We northern Italians are like... "Hmmm that's a southern problem" with a little more paranoia about the German Feudal War spilling into our lands.

[/QUOTE]
Well don't worry I have a faction map in progress being made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back