King Cobra (Lucas Romero) (FINISHED)

sitanomoto

Totally Right Brain
Faceclaim:

2de1cb5632eb025c654dcb051c6d2cb8.png

Normally wears a dark green suit.

Why, hello there..... I'm so sorry, didn't mean to startle you.

Name: Lucas Romero

Charmed, I'm sure. 

Alias: King Cobra 

Yes, you may call me "Your Majesty".

Villainous years: ALL HIS LIFE 

It's a gift really...

Why? Are you.... interested?

Personality: Cunning, Sly, and flirty, Lucas is a suave killer. He has an affinity for all things snakey and scaley, as well as hitting on anything that moves. He is poisonous in more ways than one, and his knack to Woo/Bedazzle/Enthrall almost anyone is near deadly. 

How do I plead? Guilty. Irrisistably guilty.

Origin story: TBR

All we know about him is that he is a lab experiment gone horribly wrong..... he thanks Dr. Crowley for that. Eyyyy DemoSound Familiar @Demonhunter? ”

You could say I was born to be a villain,  and I love  it.

Powers:

~Hypnosis: Lucas can make anyone do his bidding as long as they stare him in the eyes for at least 15 seconds. Simple enough to stay away from, right? However, this can be quite difficult to avoid, especially if one isn't prepared, as his glowing green eyes are extremely eye catching. 

~Bite: Lucas can Bite you and poison you with his fangs. He can control the dosage of Venom input into your system, whether he wants it to only be small enough to weaken you, medium potency so you get really sick and Hallucinate/ pass out/throw up/Develop a fever, or A high enough dosage to kill you altogether. This is his best close-range weapon.

~Poston resistant: Lucas is quite resistant, but not immune, to all forms of poison, being a snake himself. 

~Reptile control: Lucas can talk to all things with scales and control them. This includes : Crocodiles/Alligators, Komodo Dragons, Snakes, reptile hybrids, geckos, desert lizards, and even mythological creatures if encountered like a Hydra, Sea Serpent, Wyvern, or other beast. 

I don't think you want to tangle with a Cobra....

Skills:

~Hand-To-Hand combat

~Martial Combat

~Great Cook

~Amazing chemist

~Sexy and Suave 

I am a man of many talents.....

Gadgets:

~Tuxedo: this tux that he wears regulates and controls his body temperature to keep him at optimal warmth at all times, no matter the weather.

weaknesses:

~Deadshot: Lucas can't hit anything with a gun to save his life. 

~Born Cold: Lucas was genetically modified to be just like a reptile. While his tuxedo regulates his body temperature, if you break the small (but powerful) battery packet in the left upper inside pocket, it will cause Lucas to eventually adapt to the temperature around him. Too much or too little heat will cause him to slow down and enter a state of stasis.

~Mortal: Lucas can be hurt, and still needs rest and food from time to time. 

~Flattery gets you EVERYWHERE: Lucas gets distracted with how amazing he is. Use it.

I'm sorry, I have No Weaknesses. None that I'll tell you, at least....

Fame/Infamy: 15 (He is widely known and also generally disliked.)

Boo.

Extra: He particularly enjoys enthralling females, but has no real gender preference.

If you want to see some hidden text, just highlight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back