Absence Kinda, but not really....lemme explain...

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Just wanted to quickly inform anyone who I might be roleplaying, setting one up, or some other miscellaneous task with that I am going on a rather large trip beginning early Friday, July 15th through Friday, July 22nd. Both Friday's I should have free access to the internet but any other time in between then is going to be extremely limited. I apologize in advance if this is going to cause any major inconveniences, but I've been looking forward to this for about...6 years now so it's pretty big.

Love you all and please tag and or link anyone I might've missed! (Which means half of the people I talk too on here cause I'm being smart and writing this at 2 in the morning.)

Tags: @Kishune @Isune @Scarlet Fox @Brinie @Kiana3746 @JokerValentine @GrieveWriter @DemonKitten @Vampunk @Javax @Yaoke Saint @ItsEndless @Morris @AnyoneIFogotToMentionPleaseDntHateMe

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
Just wanted to quickly inform anyone who I might be roleplaying, setting one up, or some other miscellaneous task with that I am going on a rather large trip beginning early Friday, July 15th through Friday, July 22nd. Both Friday's I should have free access to the internet but any other time in between then is going to be extremely limited. I apologize in advance if this is going to cause any major inconveniences, but I've been looking forward to this for about...6 years now so it's pretty big.
Love you all and please tag and or link anyone I might've missed! (Which means half of the people I talk too on here cause I'm being smart and writing this at 2 in the morning.)

Tags: @Kishune @Isune @Scarlet Fox @Brinie @Kiana3746 @JokerValentine @GrieveWriter @DemonKitten @Vampunk @Javax @Yaoke Saint @ItsEndless @Morris @AnyoneIFogotToMentionPleaseDntHateMe
Okay! Have fun, dear! ^^ [shows @Anaxileah] <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back