Killing to Survive

@Turtlyturt No problem. I want a roleplay to be fun for everyone and I have expierenced my self that I gotten all excited for a roleplay and than had to quit after the first post simply because there was no keeping up. I also do have a school life and household (and something called a social life) to tend for. Besides I am at a different timezone (it is almost 6 AM here and I still need to go to bed) so I wanted a roleplay were everybody could participate at his/her time :P

Quick question, @DarkiusHeavenstein

Would the knowledge of the country be known for this experiment? I ask because I'm trying to figure out

randevú points fromcargo aircraft drop off points >.> She is in the Middle East right now, after all.

If you don't want to disclose I'll just try to make it accurately-vague too
:P

Edit: Or I guess not necessarily where the actual experiment is, but maybe a country they'd prefer her rendevú aircraft to meet before all the "tag and bagging"

(I don't know how to merge post or delete them for that matter so I figured I'd just edit instead of add more >.> sorry. newbie to the site lol )

Last edited by a moderator:
@Masks of Ayn To be honest I have not given it that much thought about where the island would be. But it would be a secluded and desolated island so let's just say one of the islands near Australia ... I am sure there are still little undiscovered islands there :P

It is stated in the rules. But I will forgive it this once. Since everyone can make mistakes. But next time please wait your turn, which is after devouring. So third place xD

@Devouring just tone it down a bit. I didn't want the doors to open just yet xD firstly wanted to build up a bit more suspense ^^ though I do like your take on things...

so I'm guessing life got in the way for some people? I feel like it's been foreeever since I saw anything new pop up!

Lol >.>

I agree with you on that... @Devouring You still alive or did Viriu get you?

@whoever is next I thought @kira blackthorn you can post. Devouring is indeed very caught up with school, final week and such.. so we will continue the post order for now. He will catch up when he has time again

@DarkiusHeavenstein I'm sorry as well but I can't reply for a few more days. It's finals for my school but they'll be over at the end of the week. I would have said earlier but I didn't even think about it. Sorry

I just decided to wait.

Hopefully everyone had a good holiday?!

Can't wait for this rp can start back up soon!

Like I said a few replies up, post when you can, just don't take it too far...

Also if people are not interested anymore just let me know. I will see what I can do to revive this or even making a new thread or something.

DarkiusHeavenstein said:
Like I said a few replies up, post when you can, just don't take it too far...
Also if people are not interested anymore just let me know. I will see what I can do to revive this or even making a new thread or something.
Any revival plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back