• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kill'em With Kindness

security-meltdown.regular.png
0c340815dfddf8827f0e1b2e37edb2d8.jpg
Time: 9:40 AM - 10:30 AM | Location: Darius' House - Heading to school - School | Interacting: Darius > No One

Audence took three, deep puffs, as deep as his lungs would allow, from the blunt his buddy had handed him. The smoke settled in his lungs as he held it in, face turning red. Then, he exhaled slowly, tilting his chin up towards the sky and watching as the faint cloud rose, vanishing into thin air. To some, the burning herb smells like dirty socks, but to Audence, it was a pleasing aroma.

He handed the blunt back to Darius, an old friend, and coughed, then cleared his throat. "Thanks, bro, but I gotta head out."

Darius placed the blunt between his lips and relaxed into a brown leather love-seat, propping his feet up on his glass coffee table where a lit cigarette sat in a decorative ashtray. He puffed on the cigar for a second before putting it out. Audence had already put his shoes back on and was almost out the door before Darius stood up and approached him. The two bumped fists. Audence adjusted his bag over his shoulder and stated, "I'll stop by tomorrow if mom isn't here. Just let me know when it's a good time."

Darius nodded, "Aight. Stay outta trouble, man."

"I'll try, but you know me."

"Yeah, yeah. Get out."

Audence gave a goofy snicker as he left the house, flipping Darius the bird as he did so, then began down a windy gravel road. There was hardly another resident in sight, which was what made Darius' place so cozy. You never had to worry about pesky neighbors or even the occasional passerby. If you could spot someone outside the window, it meant they were trespassing, and Darius has many ways of dealing with that.

Eventually, Audence came upon the paved road, your more traffic-heavy route, and took a quick cut to the right, walking along the white line. Had he taken a left, he'd be heading home to his stolen military connex, located deep in the woods and out of sight. Most people don't know he lives under such conditions, but what's it matter? He doesn't have to pay bills.

Four cigarettes down, and a quick pit-stop at a gas station along the way, where he bought a bottle of Sprite and another pack of smokes, and took a piss, Audence was finally arriving at school. Late as usual. For most of everyone else, it was their third day of the year, but it was only Audence's first. He tends to skip. Classes were likely already started, and his absences had probably spread around the school, for he was your more popular trouble-maker. Something of a jock, but disliked by every other jock.

Cracker Cracker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back