Kidnapped ((Open for one person))

Anna723

Previously Rainy
Basically I have this idea to make an RP where a girl is kidnapped by a powerful man. This man assigns his son or his nephew (Don't know which one...) to guard her and make sure she doesn't escape. At first, they hate each other and he mistreats her, but then kinda sees how the whole thing is wrong and doesn't wanna go through with it anymore. So he helps her break out or something and they escape together and are on the run from him.

Obviously this idea is broad and unpolished. But I'd like to we what we could do with it.

If this idea is something that you would wanna try let me know :) I would play the girl who's kidnapped and even the powerful kidnapper, I would just need someone to play the guy who watches her. Of course, if there's something small or some idea you have for it, let me know so we can work it in there.

i would be cool with that. have you seen my character Cory in any role plays? if not he is a somewhat cold and sarcastic character who happens to have parent issues, which might help with him seeing what hes doing is wrong thing. i would be willing to join :)

I haven't seen that character, but I think it sounds awesome. And thanks so much for wanting to join! I feel like every RP I join, no one is ever on! So, I'll post this in the Private RP section. You don't have to make a bio or anything unless you want to. I'm cool with you doing your thing with the character. Thanks so much again!

So my characters name is Heather Morrison. She's kinda sarcastic when put into uncomfortable situations...lets see what else? She's 18... if theres anything else you need to know, just say the word.

So I wanted to start if off with the actual kidnapping. Is that okay with you?

no problem. and i will take a skip on the bio, they are a pain. but i will give you a description. Cory has semi long messy blonde hair and wears hoodies and cargo pants/shorts. its supoosed to be like half punk have whatever. i just like cargo shorts. lol. i will let you start. whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back