• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kidnapped (Looking for 1 on 1 RP)

smileyface58

Just one, I'm a few. No family too. Who am I?
This idea is in the works and kind of simple as of now. I like RPs where two people can contribute. I don't like it when one person holds all the cards and the other person just goes with it. Ya know? Ideas and stories are more fun when they come from both sides. So... it's simple so that you can decide what your character does/feels. I don't want to force your character into anything. Anyways, here's my idea:

So basically there is this girl and her father is a very wealthy business man. She is abducted from her home late one night and this guy, who is a criminal (or a spy), saves her. He doesn't really save her to be nice or anything of that sort, he just kind of does it with a lack of interest. Once she gets back home, the guy thinks its the end of it, but the girl keeps coming back. Although she is not a spy/criminal, she is pretty smart and I guess she sort of impresses the guy. We can just go from there I suppose; anything is subject to change or new/better ideas. There can be romance in this, but nothing explicit.

Rules & Other boring stuff:

- Once you join, please don't just quit right away.

- Be Active! I am so impatient. I try to go on everyday (or at least every other, unless I am super duper busy) and I generally post every chance I get.

- No Instant love, they can "check each other out" but no "Oh I love her/him!"

- Post at least two or more decent sized paragraphs every time!

- Please be experienced and capable of writing fairly long posts.

- I think that's it.

Some really pointless requirements:

- Please don't make your character have like purple eyes or "natural" green hair

- Your character shouldn't be perfect, nobody's perfect

- Please, please, please write descriptions for your character, I don't know why but pictures really bug me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to step in and say, you may want to post this in the One on One recruitment thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back