Kidnapped (Closed for StarDust)

Anna723

Previously Rainy
Tommy (Kidnapper)-

I sat down at my desk and smiled at my son from across the room. A file was open on my desk. My next victim.

Excuse me...

Our next victim. He was finally ready. This would be his first time and I so excited for him.

The first time is always the most exhilarating.

"Son...I have something I'd like you to help me with." I beamed proudly at him as I stood. He knew what I did, so it would be no surprise to him. He'd just never helped before. Heather Morrison was alone tonight and it there was no better time for this. I put a hand on his shoulder. "I have quite the job for you."

Heather-

I sat on my bed, flipping through an old magazine because I couldn't be bothered to go get myself a knew one. I was home alone tonight, like so many nights before. But I was immune to loneliness at this point. They didn't care so I wouldn't

They being my parents... Who were a far cry from the happy-go-lucky parents on TV.

I sighed to myself and closed the magazine. I was hungry...

Cory-

My dad came in, a little too happy.i knew what he did, and normally wouldnt care, but then again did i really care about anything? not really.

he put his hand on my shoulder telling me he wanted help. the last thing i wanted was to get involved with his work, but i was bored so i thought it might be something to do.

"sure. i assume this has to do with your next victim?" i give him my usual unamused glance.

(so is the kidnapper a rapist or something?))

((Yeah I guess he could be. Or he could just hurt her. Or both. We'll see))

Tommy-

I smiled at him. "Yes...our next victim." I told him, correcting the use of 'my' and adding 'our'. "You...get to help me on this one." I said. "So get your coat and make me proud, Son." I said, giving him a pat on the head. "Meet me in the car...we have much to do tonight and time is wasting."

I got up with a huff. "whatever." i mumble once he had left.

i grabbed my coat and headed out to the car. i got in and slouched back in the seat.

"so what exactly do you want me to do?" i asked.

Tommy-

"Well since you're new at this." I said, as I started the car and took out of the driveway. "I'm gonna go inside and take her." I said. "However...you're gonna be the one to watch her. You can do whatever you want really...I want you to enjoy this until we have to kill her." I told him, as I glanced into the rear view mirror. "Doesn't that sound like fun? A little 'father-son bonding?"

"sure. just dont get caught ok pops?" i say. he is going to let me do what ever i want with this girl? most guys would love an oppertunity like that, but at this point i was along for the ride.

we drove around and i just watched the houses go by. "are we taking her to the house? or am i going to have to start packing again"

with the old mans line of "work" it wasnt uncommon for us to skip town.

Tommy-

"We'll keep her in the basement." I said. 'But you have to stay there with her...she can't get away." I said, as I pulled into her driveway. I opened my door.

" Wait here." I said. I got out of the car and made my way up the driveway. The door was obviously locked so I took a step back and kicked it in. Now I'd have to be quick because she probably heard the bang. I stepped in and smirked when i saw she was right in the kitchen. She really was making this too easy.

Heather-

I had just started making myself something to eat when I heard a loud noise. I whirled around and came face to face with someone I've never seen before. He was smirking and I gasped, reaching for a knife or a fork or anything I could use to defend myself.

But he was quicker. He grabbed my arm and put it behind my back. I cried out in pain at his grip and stood helplessly as he pulled his fist back and punched me. Everything went black.

Tommy-

I picked her up, into my arms and held her for a second, just admiring. She really was quiet pretty...We'd have lots of fun with her. I brought her out to the car and leaned her in the back next to Cory

i watched the old man kick the door in. he walked in and within minutes he ca e out with a girl in his arms. he opened the door and stuck her right next to me.

i was taken aback for a moment. she was really pretty, and i could tell he had hit her right near the face, there was swelling near her temple.

i told myself it didnt matter the old man did this all the time.so what if she was pretty? she was just another victim.

Tommy-

I smirked as I got in the front again. "Don't you just feel that rush?" I smiled as I started the car. She would be waking up soon so we needed to get home. "You can carry her inside."

"what if she wakes up before we get back? should i tie her up or duck tape or something?"

the last thing i wanted was this girl screaming in my ear.

Heather-

I smiled. he caught on fast. "Yes, if that feels right to you." I said and continued driving. I was so proud of him.

i rummaged through the back of the car and found some rope. i tied her hands together and then her ankles. i stopped a moment. i had tied it tight enough to keep her from escaping, but so that it wouldnt hurt her. did it even matter? once the old man was done he would kill her anyway. i shook my head to clear my thoughts and put a strip of duct tape over her mouth.

Heather-

I felt someone touching me and I stirred. I groaned at the sudden pain in my head and blinked my eyes open. What happened?

Oh yeah...someone punched me in the face.

I squirmed a little and found I couldn't move. I tried to scream and I found I couldn't do that either.

So I panicked.

I started thrashing around in what appeared to be a car.

i had tied her up just in time. she was flopping like a fish out of water. i pinned her down in the back of the car.

"stop thrashing or im going to tied you down to the seat" i tried to sound threatening, but i came out more like i was annoyed.

Heather-

I stopped thrashing and glared at him for a moment. Yeah...cause I was gonna listen to him. I rolled my eyes and thrust my head forward, head butting him and damn...did that hurt. I groaned again

"you little!" i rubbed my forehead, this girl had some fight in her. "looks like we have to restrain you."

i managed to sit her up tie her to the seat.

Heather-

I struggled the whole time, not wanting to make it easy for him. I so wished I could speak because I would be giving both of them a piece of my mind. What did they want? Money? I was sure my parents would pay any kind of ransom. We weren't close but that didn't mean they hated me.

once i finally had her restrained i sat back again. this was too much work. i dont see why dad likes this, its a pain in the butt. i just let her squirm, i dont really care.

Heather-

I turned my head to glare at him and sat quietly. It's not like I had much choice with my mouth gagged. I looked out the tinted windows and wondered where we we're going and what these lunatics wanted with me.

We finally made it back to the house. Its about time. I go to pick this girl up, and I'm taken by surprise a second time. She's pretty light, and her figure is deffinatly more delicate then what I'm used too I carried her pretty gently, though I'm not sure why.

Heather-

I looked up at me as he carried me inside. Was he trying to give me whiplash? What was the reason for being so gentle. I glared at him again, but only because I was confused.

I had no idea what I was doing. I brought her down and sat her on the couch. I sat in a chair scross the room thinking. I had never done much think, sure I was a smart guy but I never did much thinking about my life had really been about.

Heather-

I watched him and took a deep breath. I started mumbling against the bounds around my mouth. I wanted him to take it off.

Tommy-

I walked in with a whistle and set my keys on the table. I stopped by the door way to the living room and sighed. "Son, take her to the basement...she can't stay up here."

i looked over at her.was i actually feeling guilty? my dad did thid all the time but now that i was involved domething just didnt feel right. but i couldnt do anything at this point. if i did my dad would clobber me, i wasnt exactly the strongest guy, more like one skinny punkish guys. noit too skinny not fat but not muscular either. this girl obviously had something to say.

"if i take the duct taoe off will you promise not to scream? im.... a little confused right now."

Heather-

I nodded my head, quickly. I was of course, lying. He kidnapped me...he thought I wasn't gonna scream? I scooted closer to him so he could take it off.

Tommy-

I looked at Cory. "Son....take her to the basement." I said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back