Kickstarter Martial Arts POLL

Which Martial Arts Style you want to see in core book?

• Dreaming pearl Courtesan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arms of Unconquered Sun

• Celestial Monkey

• Centipede

• Cobra

• Crystal Chamaleon

• Eye of Heaven

• Mantis

• White Reaper(BEING ADDED BY ANOTHER PLEDGER, VOTE NOT NEEDED)

• Other

• Total voters
Just joined up to cast my votes. I'm in for the map and book (looking at finances to see if I should change that to the screen or add it since I am most likely going to be the ST for this when it drops.)

RandomCitizenX said:
Just joined up to cast my votes. I'm in for the map and book (looking at finances to see if I should change that to the screen or add it since I am most likely going to be the ST for this when it drops.)
I would get both because like most of things it maybe your last chance to get both map and screen. Even if some people sell theirs on ebay I would assure you it would be at least double the price of KS.

Just to clarify something I will not take top voted from poll and choose it directly. I will take top three than consider among them. So even if your favorite style lags behind don't worry too much last choice will still mine but top three will have equal chance to be selected.

Mh, I voted for White Reaper, and I do not know how to change/edit my vote. Will probably shift to Eye of Heaven Style.

Brekkir said:
Mh, I voted for White Reaper, and I do not know how to change/edit my vote. Will probably shift to Eye of Heaven Style.
There is not current way to change your vote, just post about it and we will take it into account.

Greenstalker, my issue is that I'm not 100% sure I can afford both. I think I can, but random little expenses keep popping up for my new house.

@Random: Than you should think about which one will be easier to find later? map or screen? To be honest I think map will be harder to find later or it will be harder to make a custom cloth map but you can always make your own screen if you can just a pdf or jpg file of it (or any kind of visual file) and I think on ebay or in retailer shops screen would be sold but it is a big if to take risk for.

Greenstalker said:
Just to clarify something I will not take top voted from poll and choose it directly. I will take top three than consider among them. So even if your favorite style lags behind don't worry too much last choice will still mine but top three will have equal chance to be selected.
Dreaming Pearl feels betrayed.

[QUOTE="Tribute of a Dark Heart]As a point of interest, I have decided on White Reaper for my second style, so you can remove it from the poll if you like.

[/QUOTE]
That is awesome! Loved White Reaper. Now to figure out what other style to vote for....

Edit: Since I just read you can't alter the poll just yet and you have to read someone's replies to change the vote, I will cast my vote for lonely Cobra Style (I liked the thought of it even if it was overpowered...It would have been nice to see it fixed)...I will also cast a second vote for Chrystal Chameleon.

Greenstalker said:
Ok let me explain you a thing, I think you should choose celestial monkey style, and hereis why

Vallar chakra nut checks, but that's not all

I never actually liked Vallar nut checks, I was all about them thematics

Practitioners can't use the style if any virtue ever goes over three

Imagine the game play scenarios, your suddenly a super bad ass monkey monk, when suddenly, something in your life causes a major change in how you see the world, your virtues shift, and you can no longer use the style that made you the super monkey monk. My god the character developement. I used this as a possible explanation for why my character would experience a power drop if he ever unfortunately became abyssal.

Now for the best part

Even if you have to keep your virtues under three, that doesn't mean they have to be even. Immagine a monkey monk with all his virtues maxed at three except temperance, which is at the lowest possible setting. You have an enlightened bad ass martial artist who could spout off pholosiphy at the drop of a hat, if he ou,d ever stop himself from drinking or whoring around.

But seriously I will be happy no matter what of the three styles you choose, I'm just happy you gave us an opportunity to influence your decision, and that my style of choice will be considered along with DPC.

I am interested in knowing where the real vote numbers currently stand. Is it too much to ask for a rundown of the current actual totals?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]So who here got what pledge for the kickstarter?

[/QUOTE]
<_<

>_>

I got [striking Form of the Fighting Genius Exalted] and [immortalized Exalted of the Unique Charm.]

Damn you Exalted 3rd edition! Damn you! :eek:

Man, Mantis and Crystal Chameleon are neck and neck for third.

Greenstalker, it's your gig, but if they're this close at the end and still in the running for third maybe you should take them both in to consideration?

Of course, it might look different once the duplicates are removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back