The Ace of Spades, in a Uno deck
Name: Kaya T. Insight

Aliases: The Blind Light

Character Alignment: Neutral Good

Race: Human

Organizations: Guild of heroes

Guild Rank: The Great Master

Class: Illusionist

Family: Mother (Deceased) Father (Deceased)

Appearance:

Samurai.jpg

Personality:  Kaya is a very wise person. His whole life he has focused on preserving the things he loves. He enjoys everything he has and enjoys it to the fullest. He will never betray you and wants to make people happy. However, He understands that violence is needed, he tries as hard as he can to not hurt people, but he knows it’s unavoidable.

Backstory: Kaya was born in a completely average town. I was a small village to the right of Fairfax. His parents died long before he could remember, Father to war and mother in birth. Because of this he felt weak, like he caused their deaths. Every week the village would come together and tell stories of great heroes that would save Bowerstone and Gael. He wanted to be like one of them. He wanted to be powerful. He decide to go train every single day to become a hero, to save the world. One day he became so angry he endlessly punched at his dummy until his hands began to bleed. He was just not meant to be strong, like destiny…no GOD had forsaken him. But on that day, a spirit came to him, it was kind and loving and asked him what was wrong, He told the spirit that he wanted more power and it said “If you truly wish for that than climb the mountain to the east, with the volcano and I will be waiting for you.” The spirit disappeared after it said that. He decide he would go.

After a very long hike out the mountain he made it to the top. Where a crater in the mountain was, very far down there was a pit of lava. Just like the spirit had said. He just stood there, waiting for something. When suddenly a flower appeared before him. It was a crystal flower, and its glow was mesmerizing. When he went over to touch the flower a bright light blinded him for a moment. The flower tied around him and pulled him off the cliff.

When he awoke he was on the top of the mountain. But everything was still black. He couldn’t see anything. The colors wouldn’t return. He could hear the spirit in front of him. The spirit revealed itself as the spirit of Carva. An old spirit that helps people by hurting them. It shows them what wrong with them by giving them what they want, for a price. The spirit told him that he would have very powerful magic and they he was now a wizard. Then the spirit disappeared and never returned.

After a very long time Kaya learned to see with magic. Illusion magic didn’t work on him and he was able to specialize in Illusion. After a long time he learned how to use his flower to create a world bubble. 

When he was pretty old he met Black, through a friend. Black and Kaya decide they would found the guild. Kaya game many resources and time to help build the guild. In the end Kaya told Black that he should be the Guild leader, because Kaya would die soon. He didn’t want to have the guild leader die soon after being founded. They both agreed and Black was the leader.

When Fort Black was built Kaya was allowed to see the library. Before no one could see the Library. He went to the lowest floor and started reading. He found an old summoning incantation. The magic power of the spell was weak, so he knew it wouldn’t summon a massive demon or anything. He also showed it to several other mages. Everything seemed to point that it was safe. When he decided to use the spell he told Black about it. And said “In case that the spell is in fact powerful and dark I don’t want to destroy Fort Black, or put the blame on anyone here. I will summon it in the mountains north, far enough away from any city.” Black agree and Kaya headed out to summon the spell.

Weapons and armor: He has a very old sword. And some say he never changes cloths!

Items: A single flower carved into his chest.

Skills:

Wise: He is very intelligent, but often times chooses not to use it.

He is old and cool! Sadly he lacks the “new trends.”

Spells:

He is blind but used magic to see this means that not illusion can trick him.

He is a master illusionist, as long as you’re around him he can make illusions. The only limit is his mind. How big the illusion is takes more effort. Ex: if it was just one person right next to him that would be easy. If it was 1000 people a mile away that would probably won’t be possible.

World Break: His most powerful ability: he can create a world bubble (a small one) and he teleports both him and one other person there (only one person). In the world bubble he can control what happens except for one thing, he can't hurt or kill the other person. But he can bend and recreate the world as he pleases. And no, he can't indirectly kill them either. The only way to get out of the world bubble is if he removes it of his own free will (if he is killed that counts) or if either he or the other person performs the taboo action. He creates the taboo action at the very beginning when he makes the bubble and neither he nor the other person can perform it. The taboo action also can't be changed after the bubble is created. If either person performs the taboo action then the bubble is destroyed and whoever preformed the action is dead. This spell takes a massive about of energy, he hasn’t used it for a very long time and most people say he can’t do it anymore or he will die.

Quotes: “Well hello there.” “Power is overrated, settle for peace. In the end, you will live a better life.” “Young punks, get off my lawn.”

Theme:

Let me know if you want me to change that ability, for now i kept it the same. @Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back