[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Current Family Member [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]None[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]|Appearance Description| [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Face Shape [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Heart. She always wears an eye patch over her right eye.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Hair Style [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She wears her hair in a braid when she has the time to braid it, and gathered behind her head with a hairband or tie when she doesn't. It is her primary vanity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Hair Color [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Black[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Eye Color [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Her irises are jade green, although she only has the one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Skin Color[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Pale[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Height [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Five foot four[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Weight [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]125 pounds[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Body Type [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Short'n stout[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Tattoo(s)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]None[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Scar(s)[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She has a few mostly faded knife scars, and one gunshot scar on her right thigh for minor scarring. However she also has scarring on her wrists, ankles, and back, as well as a few other places, including burns, electrical scars, rope burn, and whip marks. She also has a scar going diagonally through her right eye-socket, although she always wears an eye patch over her right eye.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]|Personal Information| [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Personality [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She is, on the outside at least, a fairly normal librarian. She runs her library alone and lives in an apartment in the basement. She is short tempered and not particularly good at suffering fools, but she is good at her job. She knows her library well, and has a remarkably good record of her books being returned. She usually deliberately keeps her stature minimal, helped by her height. She effects nonviolent threat, mostly because at this point she does not really remember how to be nonthreatening.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]One thing that an observant person might notice, is that she is really bad at hiding lethal efficiency in her movements. When she concentrates on her gait she moves like a normal person. When she doesn't she has a real tendency to silently stalk, and when startled she has a marked tendency to respond with explosive movement. Likewise she has an unbreakable habit of evaluating rooms she enters. She also almost never displays any emotions, except in small ways. She is extremely, deliberately, emotionally repressed. She tightly controls every single emotion and rarely spends any idle time. If she is not working in the library she is practicing with her Demi-god gifts, practicing her fighting, or just simply working out. She never leaves herself an idle moment.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Likes [/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Books[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Apples[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Cooking. It makes it difficult to poison her.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Baking, which she actually enjoys[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Pierogi[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Dislikes[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Overly curious people[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Most Russian foods[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Assassins with no style or skill[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]People who don't respect libraries[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Irritating people[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Goals[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]To find a purpose, one way or another.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Fears[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Failing someone who trusts her[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Being found [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Strengths[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Smart[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Ruthless[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Loyal[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Exceedingly wealthy[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Weaknesses[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Socially inept[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Emotionally inept[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]Everyone related to her and alive wants her dead[/SIZE]

• [SIZE= 16px]A decent number of alive and unrelated people also want her dead[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Background[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She is a small town librarian and has been for the past three years. She has managed to become thought of as a staple in her little town, the strange little Russian librarian. She is not exactly a social figure in town, but she is respected. Her library is in an old, large, building and has an exceptional collection. It is a little known but highly prized resource for academics. Nobody besides her really knows where she came from, but the old town library close and she came in and bought an old cathedral. She renovated it, with high tech construction companies from out of town spending months working on the interior of the structure. To this day nobody has seen her basement apartment besides her. Technically until a year ago her library was not official, but the town officials decided that she was providing enough of a service that they might as well get it official.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]|Divine Information| [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Pantheon [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Greek[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]God [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Nyx, Night-Mother[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Nature [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Gallant[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Attributes [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Physical is first priority, with mental a not distant second. Social graces are a distant third.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Traits [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Physical [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Strength - [***] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Dexterity - [*****] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Stamina - [***] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Social [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Charisma - [**] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Manipulation - [*][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Appearance - [****] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Mental [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Perception - [**[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 255)]***[/COLOR]] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Intelligence - [***] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Wits - [****] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Abilities [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Athletics - ***[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Awareness - *[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 255)]****[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Investigation - ***[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Academics - *[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Fortitude - *****[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Occult - ***[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Integrity - *[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Marksmanship - *****[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Melee - *****[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Stealth - *[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 255)]**[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Survival - ****[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px][COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Blue [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]traits are effected by her eye, and are only active when she has it uncovered. Without the eye[/COLOR] these traits are lower than they might otherwise be, especially due to a lack of depth perception.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Birthrights [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]
96VsAr7m.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]This is her primary birthright, the channel through which she recieves her mother's gifts, and also the Damoclean sword hanging over her head should her mother ever decide she has regressed. It is permanently installed into her right eye-socket and has tendrils extending throughout her body. If it is removed she will experienced instant complete and total organ failure, with every single significant organ ceasing to function whatsoever. She can see much more with this eye than any mortal should. It can see in perfectly with no light whatsoever, although without some light it is color-blind. It can see through illusions, and to the true nature of things. It's effects will be more consistent and grow, but right now she is still adjusting to it, and cannot actively use it for too long as she has not acclimated to the things it shows her. The white of the eye has the look of pearl and the center is obsidian and diamond. Crucial difference to the image above is that she lost her eyelids and tear ducts along with her eye. The flesh of the socket stops at the eye which is part of the reason she wears the eye-patch besides avoidance. There is simply no other way for her to close the eye.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px] [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Divine Purview's [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Darkness:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Shadow Step[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Shadow Craft[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Shadow Refuge[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]War:[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Blessing of Ammunition[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Collossus Armor[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Siege Juggernaut[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]She loves Pierogi mostly thanks to her father's influence, although she hates most other russian foods.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]Also carries one of these, a Kimber Eclipse target II. She likes the gun, but mostly chose it for the name, which amused her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]
vNWa2A6m.jpg
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Okay I probably should have made a limit on powers o-o 9 is a bit much, could we tone it down to six? (You could do two per purview since you have three purviews)

Okay I probably should have made a limit on powers o-o 9 is a bit much, could we tone it down to six? (You could do two per purview since you have three purviews)

Yeah TBH That was still WIP. I was deciding on which ones. I think I am going to remove either her gun or her blades and thereby remove the abilities to do with the other and just focus on one or the other.

I cut out the gun related abilities, but is it okay if I keep all three guardian abilities since they are more utility than active combat ability?

I cut out the gun related abilities, but is it okay if I keep all three guardian abilities since they are more utility than active combat ability?

Since they're passive, I suppose so, yes. We'll wait for Fezzes tonight to check though, okay?

*chews cigar* Ah don't negotiate with terrorists. An ability's an ability's an ability.

I'm sorry. You seem like a nice person, and a friend of Ana is more or less a friend of mine. I just wanna hold on this. Sorry.

*chews cigar* Ah don't negotiate with terrorists. An ability's an ability's an ability.

I'm sorry. You seem like a nice person, and a friend of Ana is more or less a friend of mine. I just wanna hold on this. Sorry.

....... Translating.................. Loading Translation........... Ah ok :) . Ill cut say thee nay

Lol I didn't see the tiny letters the first time. I am honestly fine with it though. I often prefer more constraints to less as it frequently improves things. I have seen RP's that just auto accept characters or have no oversight on CS design, and they are always huge messes.

Lol I didn't see the tiny letters the first time. I am honestly fine with it though. I often prefer more constraints to less as it frequently improves things. I have seen RP's that just auto accept characters or have no oversight on CS design, and they are always huge messes.

I agree o-o

@Anaxileah. @Fezzes

So I made some dramatic changes some of which I'm not through changing, but the relevant part is the divine purviews. Specifically this time I went with two in animal and four in darkness. I wanted to check if that was ok to start with, and also check how the animal form ability was being handled for this. Does each animal form take an ability slot, or could there be a few forms under one heading?

I think each animal form would be a different ability, because you'd have to teach your body the structure of a new animal and become used to that form, so much so that you can actually change back and forth without plenty of pain, y'know? And we're limiting each purview to 3

Also, I know it might seem a little arbitrary, but can you please pick just one Nature?

Less arbitrarily, don't forget to specify which animal you can communicate with and which two animals you can take the form of.

Also, I know it might seem a little arbitrary, but can you please pick just one Nature?

Less arbitrarily, don't forget to specify which animal you can communicate with and which two animals you can take the form of.

Done, and I will specify, but I have not fully decided yet, plus I am considering whether I want to go with the animal purview, or switch to the war purview to suit her history. Particularly since the animal purview was pretty entirely based off the half formed version of this character idea. If I do decide on the animal purview and the specific animals I will update it tho

I'm not seeing any real issues. I'm generally not quite a fan of hiding things OOC from other players, but I'm not going to get hung up over that choice, especially since you've let the GM and Co-GM know.

Accepted, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back