Katrin Bellev

Lad

Name:Katrin BellevAge: 8 sweepsGender: femaleBlood Color: Violet #700070Symbol: X shaped StitchesAppearance: See avatarPersonality: Katrin is very soft-spoken and kind hearted. Becasue she truly believes what the high bloods say about the cold blooded trolls being more inherently violent and therefore incapable of making their own decisions and an inherent danger to society Katrin is always seeking someone to follow and to listen to. This also leads to her being blindly self sacrificial in an attempt to 'makeup' for her perceived genetic shortcomings. However despite her loyalty she is extremely gullible, she’d fight to the death for any one of her friends but would doubt them as soon as someone suggested the idea to her, usually she internalizes the doubt and blames such things on herself rather than others changing herself to try to be a better fit for everyone. This can lead to angry or violent outbursts which Katrin always tries to get under control as soon as possible. She enjoys making (not designing, just the act of creating) clothes, swimming (but she tries to avoid it except when she's with her Mam) Computer mods (a hobby she has absolutely never been successful at) Lusus: Bilious Fish mam ( a short carp like fish with a frog's croak sac. Cannot croak as it lives in water and relies on puffing up to intimidate enemies)Psionics: Enough to pick up needles and sew with, actually has stronger fairly average psionics powers but nerfs them through force of will so she doesnt seem to dangerous to the highbloods.----TrollTag: senatorialOphelia

Typing Quirk: ......,you use a lot of....., thoughtful pauses....., you would hate for anyone to get the impression that....., you were saying something you dont mean....,

Fetch Modus: hushhush requires a secret be said outloud in order to retrieve the itemStrife Specibus: sewingkind (weapons based on needles, scissors, thread ect)

I found my intro thing for katrin in the wayback but I cringed so hard reading it so its not going here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back