Superhero Identity: Hawkeye

Appearance:

Personality:

stubborn

self-confident

outspoken

Powers/Skills/Abilities:

Skilled Athlete: Kate is very athletic.

Proficient Martial Artist: She has been trained in self-defense, and is skilled in boxing, jiu jitsu, and other forms of unarmed combat.

• Master Archer: Kate is one of the world's greatest archers.
  • Adept Swordswoman: She is adept in both fencing and sword fighting.
  • Cellist: She can play the cello.
  • Weaponry: She is skilled at using swords, bows, arrows, and battle staves.

Equipment: a bow and many trick and normal arrows. Iphone. Sometimes dog named Lucky that is officially Clint's dog.

Studies:  S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Robo Dojo, Blasting Range, Avengers Stadium

Hangouts: Club A, Campus Quad, Avengers Park

Dorm: Avengers Dorm

Backstory:

The daughter of rich publishing magnate Derek Bishop, Kate Bishop never felt comfortable with wealth; like her mother, she donated time and money to soup kitchens, women’s shelters, and other worthy causes. After her mother was killed, Kate became even more active in charity. Later attacked in Central Park, Kate received the best therapy that money could buy; she also undertook an intensive physical fitness and self-defense training regimen. Determined never again to let herself or anyone else be victimized if she could prevent it. She hanged out with the other Hawkeye for awhile before S.H.E.I.L.D recruited her to the academy

Questline: Not sure yet could be about dealing with her father's criminal activities, helping Clint (while also proving she is the better Hawkeye) or the Young Avengers

Lucky's Questline: Eat pizza, take naps, and do other dog stuff

Accepted. If you need help with your quest line I'm here but the ones you've got sound pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back