• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Karma Butterfly

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
The idea is that the former boyfriend of Sukai, aka Erick from two years ago who was a real jerk to her suddenly becomes obsessed with her. He becomes willing to do anything and everything to be with her; his obsession gets more and more irritating to Sukai. And she wants to it to be truly be over. Yet how can she let go, someone she once loved? She's also in a relationship with a new friend, James Choi. Not to mention her friend at Publix, whom she isn't in love with but is becoming friends with named Chris Octavious. Trust me, Sukai isn't the type to stay single for long! If you like this, feel free to reply or PM me and I'll make an official thread. Or we can pm it. Whichever way the cookie crumbles! ( :) )

See You Space Cowboy,

Sailor Moon Says! ^_^

P.S. I have quite a few snotty exes, so it's based off of a couple of them. That was probably obvious, but yea. Just in case you wondered! (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back