Not open for further replies.

JayeTheKat

Elder Member
Dedicated To Cat Owners...

kQOKLYp.png
And Mischievous Cats...

(ฅඒᆺඒฅ)
"Inspect anything brought into the house"

"Human, this is my territory. If you must bring this strange new thing into the house, I must make sure it can be used as mine at times too. What's yours is mine, you don't really get a choice." ~ Cats Everywhere

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans proudly present butt to human. Sit by the fire pooping rainbow while flying in a toasted bread costume in space so leave fur on owners clothes friends are not food make meme, make cute face. My left donut is missing, as is my right kitty kitty, so has closed eyes but still sees you but pee in the shoe. Tuxedo cats always looking dapper asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) swat turds around the house yet nap all day. Favor packaging over toy run in circles asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard), make muffins hack up furballs. Jump off balcony, onto stranger's head chirp at birds. Cats secretly make all the worlds muffins. Chase mice kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff nap all day meow to be let in. Jump on human and sleep on her all night long be long in the bed, purr in the morning and then give a bite to every human around for not waking up request food, purr loud scratch the walls, the floor, the windows, the humans lick yarn hanging out of own butt yet lick butt, yet hiss and stare at nothing then run suddenly away yet lick face hiss at owner, pee a lot, and meow repeatedly scratch at fence purrrrrr eat muffins and poutine until owner comes back.

Find something else more interesting lies down and cat not kitten around , hide from vacuum cleaner, drink water out of the faucet so damn that dog . Give attitude thug cat . Have secret plans. Roll on the floor purring your whiskers off. Present belly, scratch hand when stroked brown cats with pink ears. Flop over. Scratch at the door then walk away milk the cow. A nice warm laptop for me to sit on. Always hungry hack up furballs paw at your fat belly. Fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy) curl up and sleep on the freshly laundered towels and lick arm hair vommit food and eat it again yet purrrrrr ears back wide eyed and stare out the window. Attack feet warm up laptop with butt lick butt fart rainbows until owner yells pee in litter box hiss at cats lie on your belly and purr when you are asleep my left donut is missing, as is my right meow meow. Need to chase tail. Knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring yet spread kitty litter all over house, but give me attention or face the wrath of my claws so rub face on everything howl uncontrollably for no reason stare at ceiling. Missing until dinner time tuxedo cats always looking dapper. Chase ball of string pelt around the house and up and down stairs chasing phantoms but scamper. Relentlessly pursues moth hunt by meowing loudly at 5am next to human slave food dispenser. Throw down all the stuff in the kitchen cat not kitten around , but cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything howl on top of tall thing but meow. Have my breakfast spaghetti yarn jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed refuse to leave cardboard box stick butt in face, for munch on tasty moths.

Hiss at vacuum cleaner eat half my food and ask for more. Pee in human's bed until he cleans the litter box annoy kitten brother with poking so howl on top of tall thing chew iPad power cord, so thug cat . Run in circles favor packaging over toy pet right here, no not there, here, no fool, right here that other cat smells funny you should really give me all the treats because i smell the best and omg you finally got the right spot and i love you right now. Asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) cats making all the muffins hide at bottom of staircase to trip human so chase after silly colored fish toys around the house. Lounge in doorway man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail.
ฅ(=චᆽච=ฅ)
"Lay on arms while you're using the keyboard"

"No human, I don't mind and no human, I will not move. This spot is warm. I want to lay here so I shall. Whatever you are doing can wait, my cat nap comes first." ~ Cats Everywhere

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, eat and than sleep on your face. Wack the mini furry mouse purr and kitty power. Poop in litter box, scratch the walls lick sellotape, for annoy kitten brother with poking yet swat turds around the house eat prawns daintily with a claw then lick paws clean wash down prawns with a lap of carnation milk then retire to the warmest spot on the couch to claw at the fabric before taking a catnap chew iPad power cord. Stretch. Throw down all the stuff in the kitchen sit and stare but always hungry but lick the plastic bag, spread kitty litter all over house meow meow. Cough hairball on conveniently placed pants intently stare at the same spot who's the baby wake up wander around the house making large amounts of noise jump on top of your human's bed and fall asleep again or i could pee on this if i had the energy meowing chowing and wowing. Toy mouse squeak roll over chase after silly colored fish toys around the house eat from dog's food this human feeds me, i should be a god. Drink water out of the faucet knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish yet fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy) why must they do that eat half my food and ask for more and eat from dog's food, for hiss at vacuum cleaner. Find something else more interesting.

Unwrap toilet paper. Pushes butt to face sit in window and stare oooh, a bird, yum shake treat bag, and step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle so eat owner's food yet lick plastic bags flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor. This human feeds me, i should be a god need to chase tail, so going to catch the red dot today going to catch the red dot today and kitty poochy but meow all night or stare at guinea pigs. Plop down in the middle where everybody walks jump on human and sleep on her all night long be long in the bed, purr in the morning and then give a bite to every human around for not waking up request food, purr loud scratch the walls, the floor, the windows, the humans. Small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur mrow or love to play with owner's hair tie but eat owner's food, and sleep nap. Climb leg cat not kitten around . Bathe private parts with tongue then lick owner's face eat half my food and ask for more for go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway for mrow yet sweet beast. Rub face on everything knock dish off table head butt cant eat out of my own dish, inspect anything brought into the house, so hide when guests come over pose purrfectly to show my beauty lick the curtain just to be annoying. Scratch me there, elevator butt friends are not food. Pee in the shoe asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) put toy mouse in food bowl run out of litter box at full speed be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day and human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite. When in doubt, wash purr when being pet poop on grasses. Drink water out of the faucet destroy the blinds, and shove bum in owner's face like camera lens small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur. Climb leg lies down purr while eating, sit on the laptop ears back wide eyed destroy the blinds. Knock over christmas tree decide to want nothing to do with my owner today and sleep in the bathroom sink chew iPad power cord stare at ceiling light groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked. Pet right here, no not there, here, no fool, right here that other cat smells funny you should really give me all the treats because i smell the best and omg you finally got the right spot and i love you right now pet right here, no not there, here, no fool, right here that other cat smells funny you should really give me all the treats because i smell the best and omg you finally got the right spot and i love you right now sleep on keyboard. Scratch the box dream about hunting birds.

Bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together you call this cat food ears back wide eyed yet gnaw the corn cob yet friends are not food, find something else more interesting paw at beetle and eat it before it gets away. Cat not kitten around lick plastic bags, toy mouse squeak roll over swat at dog. Immediately regret falling into bathtub licks paws yet plan steps for world domination. Eat half my food and ask for more sniff other cat's butt and hang jaw half open thereafter and climb leg, so attack the dog then pretend like nothing happened lay on arms while you're using the keyboard lick arm hair. Sun bathe pee in human's bed until he cleans the litter box for mesmerizing birds pee in the shoe. Have my breakfast spaghetti yarn eat prawns daintily with a claw then lick paws clean wash down prawns with a lap of carnation milk then retire to the warmest spot on the couch to claw at the fabric before taking a catnap but loves cheeseburgers so chase after silly colored fish toys around the house so kitten is playing with dead mouse so immediately regret falling into bathtub but hide when guests come over. Chirp at birds hide when guests come over, yet sit on human, so eat owner's food leave dead animals as gifts. Freak human out make funny noise mow mow mow mow mow mow success now attack human be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day destroy couch as revenge so poop in a handbag look delicious and drink the soapy mopping up water then puke giant foamy fur-balls and make muffins, and hiss at vacuum cleaner. Chew foot. Jump around on couch, meow constantly until given food, . Fall asleep on the washing machine hunt by meowing loudly at 5am next to human slave food dispenser and woops poop hanging from butt must get rid run run around house drag poop on floor maybe it comes off woops left brown marks on floor human slave clean lick butt now for stand in front of the computer screen eat half my food and ask for more. Lies down meowing chowing and wowing and run outside as soon as door open then cats take over the world meow for food, then when human fills food dish, take a few bites of food and continue meowing yet lick butt. Rub face on owner walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield meowing non stop for food pet right here, no not there, here, no fool, right here that other cat smells funny you should really give me all the treats because i smell the best and omg you finally got the right spot and i love you right now for this human feeds me, i should be a god. Small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur tuxedo cats always looking dapper shake treat bag. Poop in the plant pot chase the pig around the house yet caticus cuteicus intently sniff hand, so lie in the sink all day or drink water out of the faucet. Toy mouse squeak roll over put butt in owner's face but have my breakfast spaghetti yarn yet toy mouse squeak roll over. Throwup on your pillow stares at human while pushing stuff off a table eat a plant, kill a hand lie on your belly and purr when you are asleep sit by the fire and rub face on owner. Run in circles woops poop hanging from butt must get rid run run around house drag poop on floor maybe it comes off woops left brown marks on floor human slave clean lick butt now vommit food and eat it again and scream at teh bath but immediately regret falling into bathtub love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater). Behind the couch pet right here, no not there, here, no fool, right here that other cat smells funny you should really give me all the treats because i smell the best and omg you finally got the right spot and i love you right now drink water out of the faucet for scratch the furniture purr for no reason.
(Ф ﻌ Ф)
"Hide when guests come over"

"If I hear one more of those strange new humans say Here Kitty-Kitty I will not hesitate to scratch. Human, you have been forewarned. Your weird friends are not welcome in my territory." ~ Cats Everywhere

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans but throwup on your pillow swat turds around the house. Kick up litter poop in the plant pot. Cat not kitten around meow to be let out slap kitten brother with paw scratch me there, elevator butt peer out window, chatter at birds, lure them to mouth. Mewl for food at 4am meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans but need to chase tail. Lies down flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield use lap as chair, but my slave human didn't give me any food so i pooped on the floor slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish. Put toy mouse in food bowl run out of litter box at full speed loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it or find empty spot in cupboard and sleep all day, yet hack up furballs or refuse to drink water except out of someone's glass lie on your belly and purr when you are asleep. Freak human out make funny noise mow mow mow mow mow mow success now attack human. You call this cat food annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good hiss and stare at nothing then run suddenly away under the bed, yet meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans destroy couch, and lay on arms while you're using the keyboard. Poop in a handbag look delicious and drink the soapy mopping up water then puke giant foamy fur-balls step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle lick yarn hanging out of own butt howl on top of tall thing for chase laser hide when guests come over, chase ball of string. You call this cat food play riveting piece on synthesizer keyboard roll over and sun my belly yet favor packaging over toy. Scratch the furniture sleep on keyboard. Why must they do that wack the mini furry mouse or hack up furballs.

Jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed sit in window and stare oooh, a bird, yum i cry and cry and cry unless you pet me, and then maybe i cry just for fun, hide head under blanket so no one can see. My left donut is missing, as is my right mark territory scratch the box for attack dog, run away and pretend to be victim thinking longingly about tuna brine meow all night yet sit and stare. Curl into a furry donut russian blue intently sniff hand, for and sometimes switches in french and say "miaou" just because well why not or eat prawns daintily with a claw then lick paws clean wash down prawns with a lap of carnation milk then retire to the warmest spot on the couch to claw at the fabric before taking a catnap for leave fur on owners clothes yet pet right here, no not there, here, no fool, right here that other cat smells funny you should really give me all the treats because i smell the best and omg you finally got the right spot and i love you right now. Meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat refuse to leave cardboard box and man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail so meoooow. Run outside as soon as door open sleep on dog bed, force dog to sleep on floor so slap kitten brother with paw. Wack the mini furry mouse chew foot. Fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy) warm up laptop with butt lick butt fart rainbows until owner yells pee in litter box hiss at cats mrow but howl on top of tall thing i like big cats and i can not lie. Chase dog then run away find empty spot in cupboard and sleep all day. Scratch the box. Poop in the plant pot. Love to play with owner's hair tie unwrap toilet paper yet cereal boxes make for five star accommodation . Attack feet love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater).

Mew kitty loves pigs so stare at guinea pigs scamper. Hiss and stare at nothing then run suddenly away with tail in the air. With tail in the air eat and than sleep on your face yet plays league of legends, vommit food and eat it again yet thinking longingly about tuna brine. Meow loudly just to annoy owners roll over and sun my belly sit and stare but kitty poochy and present belly, scratch hand when stroked. Pushes butt to face woops poop hanging from butt must get rid run run around house drag poop on floor maybe it comes off woops left brown marks on floor human slave clean lick butt now, sit and stare so mark territory. Favor packaging over toy step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle immediately regret falling into bathtub yet slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy), sleep in the bathroom sink poop on grasses. Howl uncontrollably for no reason. Love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) ears back wide eyed for damn that dog , going to catch the red dot today going to catch the red dot today or scratch me there, elevator butt so lick plastic bags, nap all day. Find empty spot in cupboard and sleep all day mew attack dog, run away and pretend to be victim swat turds around the house gnaw the corn cob. Eat a plant, kill a hand slap kitten brother with paw hide when guests come over stretch, yet hiss at vacuum cleaner. Run outside as soon as door open sleep in the bathroom sink so jump off balcony, onto stranger's head and annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good yet spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch stand in front of the computer screen. Bathe private parts with tongue then lick owner's face step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle . Meowing chowing and wowing use lap as chair make meme, make cute face attack dog, run away and pretend to be victim lick arm hair yet unwrap toilet paper. Missing until dinner time sweet beast burrow under covers, and chase imaginary bugs, so jump on human and sleep on her all night long be long in the bed, purr in the morning and then give a bite to every human around for not waking up request food, purr loud scratch the walls, the floor, the windows, the humans find something else more interesting sleep nap. Then cats take over the world ask to go outside and ask to come inside and ask to go outside and ask to come inside walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield. Lay on arms while you're using the keyboard curl up and sleep on the freshly laundered towels or have my breakfast spaghetti yarn or scratch at fleas, meow until belly rubs, hide behind curtain when vacuum cleaner is on scratch strangers and poo on owners food, cat slap dog in face throw down all the stuff in the kitchen. Wack the mini furry mouse cough furball and Gate keepers of hell damn that dog unwrap toilet paper for instantly break out into full speed gallop across the house for no reason, climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face. Curl into a furry donut meowwww lounge in doorway and you call this cat food but intently sniff hand, or purr for no reason. Sit in box milk the cow and roll over and sun my belly relentlessly pursues moth but demand to be let outside at once, and expect owner to wait for me as i think about it. Always hungry caticus cuteicus yet man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail roll over and sun my belly hate dog friends are not food. Where is my slave? I'm getting hungry groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked ask for petting, but hide at bottom of staircase to trip human meow meow, i tell my human and swat turds around the house sleep on keyboard. Sleep in the bathroom sink see owner, run in terror purrr purr littel cat, little cat purr purr. Pee in the shoe put toy mouse in food bowl run out of litter box at full speed for purr while eating behind the couch find a way to fit in tiny box.
(=^・ᆺ・^=)
"If kitty fits, kitty sits"

"Yes, Human, this tiny box is very comfortable. No, Human, I do not want to sit on that fluffy bed. This is my box, I have made it mine, so it is mine. You will not take it from me." ~ Cats Everywhere

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, demand to be let outside at once, and expect owner to wait for me as i think about it. I like big cats and i can not lie jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed eat all the power cords yet throw down all the stuff in the kitchen for decide to want nothing to do with my owner today. Pushes butt to face stare at guinea pigs. Brown cats with pink ears mrow pounce on unsuspecting person but walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield all of a sudden cat goes crazy human give me attention meow but i cry and cry and cry unless you pet me, and then maybe i cry just for fun. Destroy couch as revenge. Meow all night having their mate disturbing sleeping humans stare at ceiling, so sniff other cat's butt and hang jaw half open thereafter vommit food and eat it again. Shove bum in owner's face like camera lens run outside as soon as door open favor packaging over toy cat not kitten around , be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day.

Present belly, scratch hand when stroked make meme, make cute face for knock over christmas tree so lick arm hair. Chase the pig around the house paw at beetle and eat it before it gets away bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail. Lick the curtain just to be annoying see owner, run in terror under the bed, but purr so cough furball and lick the curtain just to be annoying intently stare at the same spot. Loves cheeseburgers get video posted to internet for chasing red dot behind the couch, destroy couch groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked. Jump five feet high and sideways when a shadow moves pounce on unsuspecting person tuxedo cats always looking dapper curl into a furry donut scream at teh bath for lick the plastic bag. Wack the mini furry mouse destroy the blinds yet hide when guests come over, so eat from dog's food yet immediately regret falling into bathtub yet the dog smells bad, groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked. Relentlessly pursues moth. Shove bum in owner's face like camera lens scamper, put butt in owner's face lick the other cats. Sit in window and stare oooh, a bird, yum cat snacks damn that dog go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway. Sleep on keyboard pee in human's bed until he cleans the litter box climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face. All of a sudden cat goes crazy lick the curtain just to be annoying but be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day yet human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite or eat a plant, kill a hand. Lick the plastic bag use lap as chair, cats secretly make all the worlds muffins. Cat is love, cat is life kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff, meowzer destroy the blinds, meow to be let in. Lie on your belly and purr when you are asleep i cry and cry and cry unless you pet me, and then maybe i cry just for fun freak human out make funny noise mow mow mow mow mow mow success now attack human poop on grasses so make muffins. Eats owners hair then claws head lay on arms while you're using the keyboard and spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch who's the baby, and stick butt in face lick butt. Gate keepers of hell scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me destroy couch mrow human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite. Groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked find empty spot in cupboard and sleep all day chase dog then run away. Scratch at the door then walk away jumps off balcony gives owner dead mouse at present then poops in litter box snatches yarn and fights with dog cat chases laser then plays in grass finds tiny spot in cupboard and sleeps all day jumps in bathtub and meows when owner fills food dish the cat knocks over the food dish cat slides down the water slide and into pool and swims even though it does not like water. Flop over love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) yet pee in the shoe kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff destroy couch as revenge so paw at beetle and eat it before it gets away. Meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat meow for food, then when human fills food dish, take a few bites of food and continue meowing for lick sellotape scream at teh bath. Chase the pig around the house meow to be let in kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff sniff sniff chase mice sit by the fire sit and stare. Small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur attack feet, yet kitty poochy yet shake treat bag, and stare at guinea pigs get video posted to internet for chasing red dot. Plop down in the middle where everybody walks and sometimes switches in french and say "miaou" just because well why not for see owner, run in terror so intently sniff hand sit and stare man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail. Sleep nap playing with balls of wool stare at ceiling, but step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face chase after silly colored fish toys around the house. Pose purrfectly to show my beauty stare out the window.

Run in circles make muffins, or stare at the wall, play with food and get confused by dust cats making all the muffins but stare at guinea pigs russian blue under the bed. Destroy couch lick plastic bags yet caticus cuteicus and where is my slave? I'm getting hungry and knock over christmas tree. Show belly human give me attention meow. Thinking longingly about tuna brine howl on top of tall thing find empty spot in cupboard and sleep all day. Cough furball. Pelt around the house and up and down stairs chasing phantoms stretch. Mewl for food at 4am hiss and stare at nothing then run suddenly away but munch on tasty moths flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor cereal boxes make for five star accommodation yet chase laser, and throw down all the stuff in the kitchen. Sit by the fire i am the best. Meow meow, i tell my human hiss and stare at nothing then run suddenly away and woops poop hanging from butt must get rid run run around house drag poop on floor maybe it comes off woops left brown marks on floor human slave clean lick butt now but caticus cuteicus or if it smells like fish eat as much as you wish. Swat turds around the house playing with balls of wool and scratch the box hide head under blanket so no one can see yet favor packaging over toy and tuxedo cats always looking dapper, for if it fits, i sits. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway jump five feet high and sideways when a shadow moves but lay on arms while you're using the keyboard for flee in terror at cucumber discovered on floor. Present belly, scratch hand when stroked. Cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything.
[^._.^]ノ彡
"Leave dead animals as gifts"

"Human, I brought you a token of my gratitude for your continued service to my greatness. Accept the praise and reward from your all-loving master and god." ~ Cats Everywhere

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, meow to be let out so run outside as soon as door open. Hide from vacuum cleaner meow meow, i tell my human poop in litter box, scratch the walls. Stick butt in face kitty power. Licks paws wake up human for food at 4am, meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat, for friends are not food lie in the sink all day, and always hungry so stare out the window. Cats secretly make all the worlds muffins lay on arms while you're using the keyboard so all of a sudden cat goes crazy. Eat and than sleep on your face brown cats with pink ears so swat at dog, but going to catch the red dot today going to catch the red dot today knock over christmas tree. Proudly present butt to human give me attention or face the wrath of my claws and chew foot wack the mini furry mouse so tuxedo cats always looking dapper, so why must they do that.

Under the bed scratch me there, elevator butt cat slap dog in face, yet stare at ceiling light hate dog, but sit on human catch mouse and gave it as a present. Scream at teh bath meow to be let out leave dead animals as gifts small kitty warm kitty little balls of fur so i could pee on this if i had the energy. Mesmerizing birds be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day yet run in circles, yet destroy couch as revenge but eat and than sleep on your face i like big cats and i can not lie. Eat and than sleep on your face sleep on dog bed, force dog to sleep on floor intently stare at the same spot kitten is playing with dead mouse human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite or the dog smells bad. Claw drapes ask to go outside and ask to come inside and ask to go outside and ask to come inside ears back wide eyed and sit on the laptop chew on cable sleep nap, for steal the warm chair right after you get up. Scratch me there, elevator butt cough hairball on conveniently placed pants or hunt anything that moves destroy couch as revenge yet love to play with owner's hair tie for poop in a handbag look delicious and drink the soapy mopping up water then puke giant foamy fur-balls. Fall asleep on the washing machine i cry and cry and cry unless you pet me, and then maybe i cry just for fun. Cat snacks. Bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good and find a way to fit in tiny box spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch so favor packaging over toy. Stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring meow to be let in jump five feet high and sideways when a shadow moves, kitty power rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent and cough furball or stares at human while pushing stuff off a table. Love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) leave hair everywhere, for pee in human's bed until he cleans the litter box but mrow and decide to want nothing to do with my owner today why must they do that if it fits, i sits. Hide head under blanket so no one can see cat snacks, yet plop down in the middle where everybody walks mewl for food at 4am dream about hunting birds. Cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything sniff sniff meow meow but catch mouse and gave it as a present soft kitty warm kitty little ball of furr nap all day annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good. Has closed eyes but still sees you peer out window, chatter at birds, lure them to mouth inspect anything brought into the house. Jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed meow meow so chirp at birds for mew but cough furball, annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good.

Mewl for food at 4am ears back wide eyed for poop in the plant pot yet love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) but meow. Claws in your leg. Intrigued by the shower sniff other cat's butt and hang jaw half open thereafter step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle sniff other cat's butt and hang jaw half open thereafter or spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch. Poop in litter box, scratch the walls human give me attention meow. Meowing chowing and wowing has closed eyes but still sees you, bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together. Kick up litter pushes butt to face so ask for petting loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it but swat turds around the house. Scratch at fleas, meow until belly rubs, hide behind curtain when vacuum cleaner is on scratch strangers and poo on owners food curl into a furry donut so eat prawns daintily with a claw then lick paws clean wash down prawns with a lap of carnation milk then retire to the warmest spot on the couch to claw at the fabric before taking a catnap hunt anything that moves. Plop down in the middle where everybody walks. Cats secretly make all the worlds muffins chew on cable, cough hairball on conveniently placed pants or Gate keepers of hell for run in circles cat snacks ears back wide eyed. I am the best howl on top of tall thing so cat not kitten around . Leave hair everywhere paw at beetle and eat it before it gets away and climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face sit in box yet steal the warm chair right after you get up. Chase red laser dot. Meow always hungry so intently stare at the same spot, or howl on top of tall thing lay on arms while you're using the keyboard stare at wall turn and meow stare at wall some more meow again continue staring . Russian blue plop down in the middle where everybody walks and climb leg, for mice who's the baby. Pee in the shoe sun bathe, meow to be let in and meow all night. Scamper find empty spot in cupboard and sleep all day and meow so cat snacks mewl for food at 4am. Mice eat and than sleep on your face gnaw the corn cob but loves cheeseburgers and under the bed, but have secret plans and massacre a bird in the living room and then look like the cutest and most innocent animal on the planet. Wack the mini furry mouse i could pee on this if i had the energy so pose purrfectly to show my beauty or lick plastic bags favor packaging over toy poop in a handbag look delicious and drink the soapy mopping up water then puke giant foamy fur-balls meowzer. Claws in your leg jump off balcony, onto stranger's head but asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard). Lick the plastic bag if it fits, i sits. Scream at teh bath attack the dog then pretend like nothing happened. Love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater). Scamper slap owner's face at 5am until human fills food dish. Scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me hunt by meowing loudly at 5am next to human slave food dispenser for Gate keepers of hell, love to play with owner's hair tie. Fall asleep on the washing machine meow all night yet ears back wide eyed run outside as soon as door open meow go back to sleep owner brings food and water tries to pet on head, so scratch get sprayed by water because bad cat yet knock over christmas tree scratch at the door then walk away.
Nb7G1h0.png
Coding © JayeTheKat JayeTheKat ✪ Filler text © 'Cat Ipsum'

I only just realized how seriously simple this ended up looking...My goal of it being at least decent cross resolution was achieved though, as far as I can tell through triple device testing... so I guess that's good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back