KandiPoP has entered the scene!

KandiPoP

The Candy Succubus
<3Hey, everyone, I'm KandiPoP!<3
I'm female, 20 years old, in EST Timezone.

I've been roleplaying for 10 years now and am open to a lot of different types of rp!

I do have a couple of scenarios of my own I want to try out so please don't hesitate to PM me or contact my Discord: KandiPoP #1425

I lean towards Lit and semi lit but am open to script.
I try to aim for a 2-3 sentence minimum with no real upper limit. I am open to just about any rp, drawing the line within reason at excessive gore, toilet play, rape, etc.
For more info or to start a story don't hesitate to PM me! Attached are references for a few of my most used OCs

I look forward to meeting you and having a great rp!

Attachments

• Annaleise.png
    Annaleise.png
    915.4 KB · Views: 3
  • f4383686-ab76-47af-99ec-a3da5d07ff78.jpg
    f4383686-ab76-47af-99ec-a3da5d07ff78.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 3
  • pan casual.jpg
    pan casual.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 3
  • popsicle.jpg
    popsicle.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to the site KandiPoP KandiPoP . I hope that you find everything that you're looking for on the site. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any. Always happy to help when I can. Any particular fandoms you're a part of? I see a slime girl and a succubus. Monster Musume or Rosario+Vampire maybe?

Welcome to the site KandiPoP KandiPoP . I hope that you find everything that you're looking for on the site. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any. Always happy to help when I can. Any particular fandoms you're a part of? I see a slime girl and a succubus. Monster Musume or Rosario+Vampire maybe?
Not a big fan of either of those but I am heavily into mythology, demonology, rpgs, Steven universe, soul eater, doctor who and a number of other fandoms.

hi :'D I just read in the comment above comment that you like steven universe- and since im an addict to the show i wanted to ask if you were interested in a rp :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back