• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kamen Rider: The Final Riders

Magadude

I AM A DEVILMAN
Just like before a decade ago, the worlds are colliding once more. This time, new Kamen Riders are popping up to stop the evil forces who are causing this. Along with these new Kamen Riders arises a hero who will be the important key to stopping the evil forces. Will the Riders win, or only be destroyed once and for all. (Sorry this isn't a hosted project)

OOC:

Character Sign up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jin wakes up like any other day, very early. He gets up out of his bed and heads for the T.V room. He sits down on the couch and turns on the T.V. He then turns the channel to the one that played reruns of old Kamen Rider shows. He continued to watch until one of the adults goes into the T.V. room and says that he should stop watching T.V. and should prepare for school.

"Why should I? It's my last day going there" he says as his eyes are glued to the T.V.

"Well you should at least go" the adult says as she makes coffee, "besides, if you go to school you don't have to deal with packing if you go to school."

"I guess" he says as he turns off the T.V. as gets ready to go to school for the last time, until college of course.

He heads out the door of the orphanage and heads for school, but as he walks he notice something weird. It's as if someone was starring at him, but every time he would turn around to see who it was, there was no one. Jin, being overwhelmed with curiosity about who is stalking him, continues to walk to school looking around every corner in hopes to find out who the stalker is, but with no success. 

(My phone is acting weird)

Sosa Kingler finished up his early morning work out routine and walked into the bathroom. He turned the shower on to near scaldingly levels of heat and stepped under the shower. Sosa made quick work of his shower and threw on some fresh clothes. He grabbed a simply gold necklace with 'S.S. Rider' in cursive hanging from it. 

Sosa stepped out of his apartment and a shiver went down his spine. Was someone watching him?

Jin eventually made it to school, but continued to look aroud suspiciously as he walked through the school's halls for the last time. Even though the feeling of being watched creeped him out, he didn't let it bother him at school, or at least tries. 

Then, at the end of the school, he starts to walk back to the orphanage to get all his boxes on his car and move to a house, but when he got there the orphanage was on fire. Then, out of the flames, a monster came out.

"Man, this Fire Gaia Memory is pretty cool. Now, what should I do" the monster says as he stands there, almost looking proud of what he has done.

Gaia Memory? Isn't that from Kamen Rider Double? Now that I think about it, he does kind of look like a dopant, but that can't be. Kamen Rider is just a show.

"What are you doing?" says a voice that comes from nowhere. "Aren't you going to fight him a save that orphanage?"

"But I can't. I don't have the power to."

"Then I'll lend you my power."

Suddenly, everything goes white and all Jin can see is a man right in front of him.

"You need a driver. Here take mine. Oh, and to active it you need this" the man hands Jin a flip phone.

"A flip phone? Really?"

Before the man could answer, everything return back to normal exept the belt was still on him and the phone has still in his hands.

Wait. I know where this is from. It's from Kamen Rider 555. Wait. Is this Leo's? Then that means that guy was... I know what to do with this.

"Hey, ugly. Over here."

The dopant turns his head to look at who just insulted him.

"Yeah you. Watch this!"

He opens up the phone the man gave him and enters 3-1-5. "Stand By" the belt says. "Henshin!" Jin says putting the phone in the belt. "Complete."

He turns into Kamen Rider Psyga. "Let the game begin."

He gets out the Tonfa Edge and charges at the dopant, making easy work of it. Then, Jin puts away the Tonfa Edge and leaps up in the air and does the signature Rider Kick. He then goes in the burning building and saves as many people as possible. At the end of the day, he was only able to save only 1/3 of the people in the orphanage. Jin calls 911 and then goes away from the orphange. 

He get's out of his henshin state and continues to walk away from the orphange. Then the voice he heard earlier spoke once again "There is a reason you have this power. The reason is that you are the one of few people who can have this power. You need this power to defend yourself for the worlds are colliding once again and only people like you who can take powers from other dimensions. But to do so, you need to destory every Kamen Rider." With that, both Jin and the voice go quiet.

While walking to school Yuki feels someone watching her. With a worried look she says "Gen is that you?". She gets no response. "Show yourself zodiarts!!!". Yuki pulls out the nadeshiko driver. "Henshin!!!" She transforms into Kamen Rider Nadeshiko. "Yeah". She activates the rocket astroswitch. "Rocket on" the belt says as it activates and her right arm becomes a rocket. "Rider Rocket Punch!!!" she says as begins to accelerate into the air preparing to punch whatever that was following her but ends up finding no one there. "Nothing? All these zodiarts lately must be getting me a little jumpy" confused she turns off the driver and continues to walk to school.  

"Ok, where to?" Jin asked to the voice in his head realizing the fact that he might be going crazy.

"There should be a Kamen Rider in America. I think he is in New York City" says the voice in Jin's head. 

"What series is his Kamen Rider from?" 

"Well, I can't say everything. That would just take all the fun out of it."

"Great. Well, to America I guess" Jin says as he heads to the nearest air port. I can't take the 315F, it would attract some unwanted attention from the army. Besides, I can at least watch some Kamen Rider shows on the way if I go by plane. He opens up his wallet. Not enough for first class, but it will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back