• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One 〜 kalopsia 〜

/*sidebar code here*/

/*images here*/

/*right side code here*/

최승혁

basics

name

choi seunghyuk

twenty

p.o.b

seoul. s.korea

d.o.b

september 21st

n.name(s)

hyunie

/*image next to basics here*/

/*section (psyche) starts here*/

psyche

" [...] therefore, lord, bless me."
he was a comedy show created solely to delight lords, gods, and anyone else who happened to be watching him. despite his undying dedication to them at all hours of the day and night, seunghyuk is a laughingstock. everything he becomes attached to will eventually disappear. he is perpetually alone, whether he wishes to be or not.

despite nothing ever going the way he wants to, seunghyuk remains remarkably cheerful. his laughter remained bright as the sun, the teasing glint in his eyes, who would ever suspect that he was faking it. the empty shell of an unfortunate child with a vacant smile on his face, how long will it finally take him to crack and break down.

/*section (visage) starts here*/

visage

hair.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

eyes.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

style.

/*section (music) starts here*/

music box

シャルル

charles luz

/*section (message) starts here*/

message box

9:23

hey

9:24

hiii!!!! what's up ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

9:33

come over, lets go get chicken.

9:34

9:34

i'm omw! gotta fuel my bike first

10:27

hyung-nim !!!!!

10:27

10:28

i've just arrivwd. come down!

10:47

hyung?????

missed call (3)

11:00

is this a joke?

missed call (1)

11:02

minjae hyung???????????

11:03

where are you?????????

/*section (relationships) starts here*/

relationships

kim minjae

church buddies! although minjae isn't a religious person he lingers there a lot. and since seunghyuk spends all his time there, he might as well get to know minjae. seunghyuk would say they're bestest of friends, although he doesn't know much about minjae other than his name, age and that he also likes chicken. but that's the most important thing anyways.

park minji

one of seunghyuk's best friends! they've known each other throughout his high school time, and they're inseparable. she is definitely the one who knows the most about him, after being forced to spend hours listening to his rambles and whinings about every single minor details that happened in his life.

coded by akeno.

Last edited:

/*sidebar code here*/

/*images here*/

/*right side code here*/

김나린

basics

name

kim narin

twenty-four (24)

p.o.b

seoul. s.korea

d.o.b

april 16th

n.name(s)

nana, rin

/*image next to basics here*/

/*section (psyche) starts here*/

psyche

well when people are asked to describe kim narin, they wouldn't outright call her a douchebag. the risk is too big and of course, everyone knows that their head would be blown off if they did so. however, of course, everyone would think of that single description first, after all she is a massive bitch and she prides herself for it.

thrown into the world of violence at a young age, the people around her should be glad that kim narin turned out this way, instead of going batshit crazy. however, she definitely is not normal, and not at all ordinary. too clever for her own good and her blunt, insensitive remarks. no wonders why she has so many enemies, but when faced with a fight, there is no way that the kim narin is ever going to back down from a challenge.

likes.
drinking (is quite literally an alcoholic), video games and entertainment, stray cats, strawberries, spicy food, sour candies, street foods, ramyeon.

dislikes.
sweet food, whining, the heat, comedy shows, boredom, being looked down on, vegetables and especially bell papers, strong scents.

/*section (visage) starts here*/

visage

hair.

eyes.

style.

/*section (music) starts here*/

music box

내일 모레

Sik-K (식케이)

/*section (message) starts here*/

message box

19:25

r u coming to the meeting 2day

19:26

don't ditch us again

19:42

19:46

bitch, i swear to god

19:47

boss will kill you

19:51

Do I look like I give a shit?

19:53

istg

missed call (6)

21:15

What do you want?

21:16

did u actually skip

21:16

i wasnt kidding when i said that boss will literally kill u

21:17

he's fuming so hard rn

21:29

Tell him I have a job

21:31

21:31

this is the last time i'll ever cover for your dumbass.

21:32

the LAST time.

21:36

ㅋㅋ Thx

/*section (relationships) starts here*/

relationships

kim minjae

idiotic younger brother. kim minjae is a year younger than nabin. he is the only family member that she can tolerate and stay in a room with for long. however, they are not close at all. they haven't spoken in years afterall, and she would prefer to keep it that way.

wang ara

everywhere. she is always there, yet nabin knows nothing about ara. who exactly she really is, how does she know her, why is she always here. nothing. the only thing she knows about ara is that her name is wang ara, and she knows nabin on a personal level.

coded by akeno.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back