• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern kalokairi ❁ summer resort

Ecstasyia

11:11

How many times did you wish you could just get away from your parents for an entire summer to a different country? Did you ever dream of just escaping to a place where there were no adults, no rules, and just you in a mansion full of teenagers? Well, you could do exactly that this summer at Kalokairi! You won’t need an I.D. to get a drink, you’ll never have a curfew, and you won’t have to worry about getting caught. All you’ll need is a couple of bikinis and swimming trunks, some sunblockor suntanlotion, a camera, and your best, let-loose attitude! All you have to do is kick back and relax, because that’s the only rule you’ll ever hear.

Every year, high schools in California invite select students on a trip to an island resort for the summer. It gives students an opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. Plus, they’re all from the same area so it encourages bonds back home, too. But the school decides not to get involved in the trip at all. Colleges even send students to the same area, it’s mostly an advertising thing, so why waste the time? Thus, it created a trip with
no parents, no rules and no supervisors. Just flight attendants, hotel managers, and the owners of the resort.

Students who come to Kalokairi let loose and stay in what is practically a mansion overlooking the ocean on the little Greek island. But, since they’re all together for the summer, drama takes form. Love is found. Love is lost. Lust is in the air. On an island where barely anyone knows each other, they’re there to mingle and have the time of their lives. Why would anyone want to pass this up?

This is
Our Summer, and we’re going to make the most of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay but what kind of plot will there be? Roleplays like these are often hard to keep afloat because they lack a driving plot. It's an intriguing idea, but I'm not sure if I can get on board before if it's going to fizzle before it even gets good.

I know what you mean. I hate when the die out like that also. This will be a character driven Roleplay, though. If people to not abandon this roleplay, it might go paste the resort and back home and will will continue to Roleplay there. By this will all be determined by if people keep posting.

@QuixoticKitten

Last edited by a moderator:
Ecstasyia said:
I know what you mean. I hate when the die out like that also. This will be a character driven Roleplay, though. If people to not abandon this roleplay, it might go paste the resort and back home and will will continue to Roleplay there. By this will all be determined by if people keep posting.
@QuixoticKitten
Your conviction is admirable. I like seeing that. And I would like to learn more, should you be accepting.

Xeyran said:
Interested
Ecstasyia said:
Tsiwentiio said:
Ooooo this sounds very interesting :)
Rocket said:
Yess I'm interested
QuixoticKitten said:
Okay but what kind of plot will there be? Roleplays like these are often hard to keep afloat because they lack a driving plot. It's an intriguing idea, but I'm not sure if I can get on board before if it's going to fizzle before it even gets good.
KingHink said:
Your conviction is admirable. I like seeing that. And I would like to learn more, should you be accepting.
LastRomeo said:
I'm interested!
JaneXJeff said:
I'd love to do this!
A S H E R][FONT='Courier New']Interested![/FONT] [/QUOTE] Here is the thread! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/kalokairi-❁-summer-resort.193730/ said:
kalokairi ❁ summer resort[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back