Kainious Grayfin II

BrianGTFO

Height: 6’9. Weight: 576 lb. Species: (Dad)Lycan/(Mom)Incubus. Feeding habits: Consumption, Sex; Feeds off of their lust and desires. Spoken Languages: Old Celtic, English and some Italian. Most weight lifted: 1285lb. Top speed: 75mph. Highest jump (225 lbs added no extra weight): 65 ft^85ft. Max distance ran before exhaustion: +100mph for 8 hours.

Kain suffers from PTSD which he deals with by drinking alcohol. If he doesn’t have a drink within a week he tends to slowly loose his mind…But a pint after a week will keep him sane for a few days depending on the year and type of alcohol.

Appearances/descriptions:

A large male figure that stood around six foot ten inches tall with a set of large broadened shoulders capable of bearing the worse of his past without so much as wavering.

He had a mix between a slightly rounded facial features and a strong jaw with a plot of dark chocolate brown hair that hung just far to cover the back of his neck as well as be long enough in the front to cover his forehead yet leave his sapphire blue hues open to the world. He was a strong fellow, that much was clear to anyone that looked at him, weather they saw it in his stare, or in the way he carried himself. Although, to the untrained eye he appeared to have slim arms and a slim chest in terms of the size of his pecs when he was fully relaxed, unlike his six pack abs that seemed to stay hard all the time. His lower half seemed almost out of place when compared to the upper half, his hips, thighs and calves where hard as stone and as strong as a professional triathlon trainee.

A young man standing roughly 6’10 tall with a large muscular build and short, messy ,dark chocolate brown hair that barely hung passed his pointed ears and nearly covered his sapphire blue hues. His skin was well toned and tightly stretched acrossed his large pecs and arms. He wore a well fitting, light blue button up dress shirt beneath a black leather blazer, for pants he sported a pair of plain dark ash grey denim jeans with a pair of black dexters. To help pull the look all together, he sported a pair of simple painted metal rimmed glasses that held a modern design to them…

The young male stood around six foot ten inches tall and seemed no older then twenty seven years old, He had a large build the likes of a mixed martial arts fighter with a gorgeously sculpted set of large Pecs that stretched far a crossed his chest from shoulder to shoulder and layed acrossed his entire rib section, protecting them from large amounts of force that would normally do him harm. He had a set of eight abs that seemed to be chiseled out of stone and was twice as hard as such even when he was relaxed.

His biceps where slim for a man his size though they had more then enough strength to break a persons skull in half with ease. His thighs and legs were well atoned to carry a man his size, the fact that he went swimming every morning was clear, he could easily carry his weight around with little to no effort, breaking records of twenty seven miles per hour on foot. He wore little clothing to conceal his chest, wearing only a chainmail like vest and a pair of dark denim jeans with a set of black boots which went up just up past his thick ankles.

Is wearing weights around his ankles 75lbs each

The vest weights another 100lbs

Character lacks narrative setting behind ginormous size and strength so criticizing anything beyond appearance is hard to do.

6' 10" and over 1000lbs is going to be hard to obtain with the frame you are going for, humans are thick with muscle so a lithe frame is tough to achieve when you add on that sort of weight.

I like how your idea doesn't follow the trend of coloring OC's like a rainbow that fell into hot topic. Eyes and hair are relatively normal and score low on the litmus test.

I don't understand the inclusion of the PTSD and alcohol cure. Usage of depressants wouldn't be super helpful and if he has super human physical abilities, the amount of alcohol needed to consume in order for 1000+ lb man would be enough to launch a rocket to the moon.

The sheer amount of description of his anatomy makes me wonder the purpose though. It breaks the show don't tell rule of characters but in a sheet it can be slightly forgiven.

Overall I get the distinct taste of wish fullfillment here and I think the character needs considerable work beyond physical description to be able to use in any sort of setting but I get hints of a possibly interesting character for a fantasy/modern setting as long as certain tropes are steered heavily clear of.

Than

[QUOTE="Teh Frixz]Character lacks narrative setting behind ginormous size and strength so criticizing anything beyond appearance is hard to do.
6' 10" and over 1000lbs is going to be hard to obtain with the frame you are going for, humans are thick with muscle so a lithe frame is tough to achieve when you add on that sort of weight.

I like how your idea doesn't follow the trend of coloring OC's like a rainbow that fell into hot topic. Eyes and hair are relatively normal and score low on the litmus test.

I don't understand the inclusion of the PTSD and alcohol cure. Usage of depressants wouldn't be super helpful and if he has super human physical abilities, the amount of alcohol needed to consume in order for 1000+ lb man would be enough to launch a rocket to the moon.

The sheer amount of description of his anatomy makes me wonder the purpose though. It breaks the show don't tell rule of characters but in a sheet it can be slightly forgiven.

Overall I get the distinct taste of wish fullfillment here and I think the character needs considerable work beyond physical description to be able to use in any sort of setting but I get hints of a possibly interesting character for a fantasy/modern setting as long as certain tropes are steered heavily clear of.

[/QUOTE]
thank you for the advice, the PTSD he suffers from actually plays into a story line I had developed a couple years back that includes a hint at why his frame supports him and alot of other things, the short story is he was pulled from one existing world parallel to our own with similar evolution of technology but it went a different route by the more intellectual types going to focus on steam power and Tesla instead of Einstein. But Kain was not the intellectual type instead he was born into a royal family that had developed a massive army of mercenary type soldiers that would be deployed to different regions, serve, and then return with a portion of the wars spoils. Kain's family faces a Cue and he is the only survivor But he escapes young so he doesn't become a wining piece of shit like the stereotyped.

Kain is hunted by the members of the Cue, spoiler spoiler spoiler, He takes down the Cue and sinks the island he was born on simply out of disgust of what it had become. He is later captured by the advanced technologies of our world and is brought to the Soviets in a Russian base deep under the ice, experimental technology is used through his blood, Hitler is involved at one point but THAT is actually a chapter I have to still write out.

His organs and bones later get artificial enhanced aswell as his muscles to be surgically enhanced, at one point he is actually completely cut open and fully rebuilt in hopes of a super soldier for the cold war, even having a chip in the back of his skull that is set to cause his entire body to burn to ash to erase any evidence. During the height of the cold war Kain goes on a rampage after being included in a breeding experiment for the super soldier thing, has his chip defected and readjusted by an elderly scientist who always wanted a son and who had done all of the work on Kain, Kain kills half the science staff while the lead scientist walks out into a feild and blows his brains out, Kain later buries him after disarming several launch systems the Russians had to lower the odds of the Reds winning, but is again captured before he can effectively blow a giant hole in the world with a huge chain reaction of nukes to kill himself and is transported to the states where he serves in several small espionage assignments. And that's all I really have worked out...

HOPE that all helps because after the first three lines I just kinda spaced out.

He also doesn't get 'Drunk' per-say but just enough to keep him docile...if he goes to long with out booze he tends to wanna kill everything...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back