Kaiju Academy

Kat Attack

| Wasted You†h |
Dear Student,

Congratulations! On behalf of the faculty and staff, it is with great pleasure that I inform you of your admission to Kaiju Academy. Kaiju Academy is an equal opportunity school that prepares young monsters for coexistence with humans, with a focus on the arts and unnatural sciences. You have been hand selected for your talents and special skill set. No matter your species, we here at Kaiju Academy know that you posses the ability to do great things. Kaiju offers a number of expert classes, tailored to fit your special needs. We look forward to helping you succeed in your world, and in theirs!

Congratulations again, Headmaster

Students and Teachers, Please take the time to review your Kaiju Handbook. This is very important for the upcoming semester.

GENERAL RULES

• When you are talking out of RP text, use "(( ))" to indicate such
  • USE PROPPER GRAMMAR
  • Be nice. No fighting. If you have a problem PM me
  • NO GODMODDING
  • No Mary Sues

SOCIAL RULES

• DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS! Please stay away from one liners
  • You cannot control the conversation or be the center of attention
  • You cannot interrupt someone else's conversations (unless permitted by the other person(s))
  • Keep it PG-13

GLOBAL RULES

• You cannot skip between different RP story lines
  • You cannot skip between different time frames
  • Time skips will be agreed upon to keep the story going

BATTLE RULES

• No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.)
  • No controlling other people
  • You CANNOT kill another person(s)'s character without their permission
  • You CANNOT say where a character(s) got hit, nor how they took damage
  • You may not make any moves without giving the other person(s) a chance to do something
  • You MUST take damage at some point

Thank you, Headmaster

Last edited by a moderator:
BASIC THREE'S:

• Math
  • Literature
  • History

DARK CLASSES:

• Spell Casting/Magic
  • Shape shifting
  • Emotional Control
  • Agility
  • Human World 101
  • (Any others can be added)

STUDENTS!

Sorry for the confusion at the opening ceremony! Let me make a few things clear. You have the rest of the day to relax, find a dorm and a roommate (or live alone), and rest. Classes will begin promptly in the morning. You should have an idea of what class you want to take, or what club to join. This is so no one is stuck roaming the halls, (although that is a complete option for your character.)

Any other questions feel free to ask!

Headmaster

Our Uniforms! (Provided you wear one. I know personal style is important to you kids these days.) ~Headmaster

uniformms_zps1991225f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back