Kaiju Academy *REBOOT*

Sorry about my absence lately, I haven't gotten a chance to jump in with Xavier yet due to some real life complications. Hopefully I'll be able to post soon. once again sorry.

Oi, @Lord Anubis from now on, if you reply or mention anyone's char in your post could you put "@(insert username of person)" instead of the reply button? The thread gets crowded otherwise. Thank ya kindly.

@Kat Attack

A monster type animal, to match the school's demographic. I was thinking of a Brute Tigrex

MH4-Brute_Tigrex_Render_001.png

Or would you prefer if I went for something less threatening? I could definitely do less threatening if you want. @Kat Attack

Hmm. I feel like that could be a bit of a menace ya dig? Like size and everything. Plus Kaiju teaches students to blend in (as best they can lol).

hmmm. I will see what I can do, Afterall, there are monsters that are big, but gentle also. Not such creatures like the tigrex. @Kat Attack

Wait.... I have cs for 2 monsters that are less threatening, Would you mind if I pm them to you? @Kat Attack

I apologize for my absence!

College has been killing me, and finals are this week, and like oi, I'm freaking out. But after all that blood, sweat, and tears I'll be free ALL SUMMER!

xx Kat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back