Kageyama Tobio!

Kageyama Tobio

Hello I am what I guess you can say is a new "character".. I am very into roleplaying myself and my friends don't really understand how to do it, I tried showing them videos, explaining how it goes and I have even acted a scene of a role play that I have always wanted to do, and they still don't understand. The only person who understand is my boyfriend and he doesn't really want to role play because he says that it's "for babies, and it's kinda weird.." ( :( )(BP)(</3) SO I decided to find someplace where I might be welcomed! Here I am. I am hoping to role play with some new friends! I can do role plays about Anime, T.v shows, etc. Hopefully I can have people add me and Obviously I am a Haikyuu fan(anime) KAGEHINA (Kageyama x Hinata)

Although I'm not a decent anime fan, I can assure you that I'm, indeed, in a position to compliment said Anime, even if don't know anything about that!

That aside, welcome to RPnation! Please check out the site rules first, before indulging on all the fun and games.

PS: If you ever need a pal to talk to, or the company of fine men, please don't be afraid to communicate with me. I can also help out if you're in any sort of pickle!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back