Kaga Kuzuryu, the Unremarkable

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
Kaga Kuzuryu the Unremarkable Hero(ine?)
cb2c18e7eab305b4a3c79a162270cdd8.jpg

“I’m no coward. I just don’t like fighting much.”

-Kaga, delivering his infamous catchphrase

Appearance:
20758d083559d02c6ac909f27c25156f.jpg
Perhaps the reason why no one even remembers a crossdresser amongst the top ten A rankers was possibly because he looked so plain, and wasn’t a female at all, so everyone was possibly looking the wrong direction. Kaga is...effeminate, to say the least. He has a slim, lithe body, and though his shoulders are still wider than his hips, his loose clothing does nothing to accentuate that fact. He grows his hair long, and fashions it in a way that appears more feminine, and enjoys wearing feminine clothing.

He is quite tall for someone trying to pass off as a girl, though, being between 5’11” and 6’. That and he is flat as a board. Not that he can’t make men pour sweat at the sight of a bit more skin.

Race:
Asian

Height:
~5’11”

Weight:
-Classified Information-

Class:
C, formerly A

Abilities:
Emotional Empowerment:
To put it simply, anger, love, sorrow, joy, any strong emotion and want enhances his strength, durability and speed by thousands of measures. At his peak, demonstrated during the defense of her neighbours in an attack by a Demon-class monster, he can quite literally put a Demon-class in the ground with a punch. It is often queried if he can face down a Dragon-class alone if he gets angry enough, but he, out of some refusal to ‘ruin his make up’, has never tried to participate in any high-level missions, preferring instead to stay at home and study or play Mario Kart with her neighbours and flat-mates.

The durability and speed boost are not to be underestimated as well. Kaga has tanked city-destroying blows on sheer determination alone, and walked out no worse for wear, ready to deliver another of his megaton punches to the offender. His speed at the observed peak of his ability is almost invisible to the human, naked eye, almost as if he had teleported across a small distance. With a fist moving at inhuman speeds, delivering an inhumanly powerful load behind it, it is no wonder how the Unremarkable Hero climbed his way to A just by being really angry.

University Student

Group(s)/Partner(s):
N/A

Personality:

Described as a ‘kinda funny guy/gal’ by classmates and friends, Kaga is just that. He provides much lighthearted discourse in a group, and is often the guy everyone goes to if they just want to have fun. Other than his predilections with his choice of fashion, Kaga is a pretty normal university students, who spends his time either cramming, chilling out on the sofa watching N*tflix, or playing games with his friends.

He doesn’t mind that he doesn’t get recognised for his feats, and is in fact quite happy to be leading a quiet life as a student. He had enough of the limelight hogging in the past, and he is more than pleased to let others take it nowadays. He just wants a normal life, and exemplifies this by having, on occasions, turned on his music to its loudest and outright ignoring superhero battles right outside his window.

3c96a9bd8f0d2167a04662582b32f5c604f19c3f.jpg
I’ll protect every damn person in this city, even if it means ruining my nicest set of clothes.
-Kaga Kuzuryu, not joking around

He is not, however, a man who would shy from battle if he (somehow) notices that the danger is coming for his friends, family or anyone at all actually. He holds human life in high regards, and has exhibited an almost maternal protectiveness over not only the people of City-1, but everywhere else. If he can be counted on to make a surprise appearance, he will be there. His love for the world is genuine, and his fist through the face of a monster is proof enough of that.

800e99606234278740f208d00a9c276b.jpg
He knows how he looks, and instead of feeling down about it, lords it around. He does not try to appear ‘manly’ or ‘masculine’, instead playing upon his strengths as a dude who looks like a lady. He thoroughly enjoys the looks he’s getting from both girls and guys alike, and is not above using his appearance to charm and entice other males to do his bidding. Whether they fall for his honey trap is their own problem.

Backstory:
Kaga Kuzuryu beat the shit out of his first monster at 13, and continued from there, fueled by an anger normally not present in a kid his age. It wasn’t because of any life-changing experience that led to this, there wasn’t any death in the family or anything. The monster merely destroyed an expensive toy that his father had saved up cash to buy for him. Angered by such a simple act of love, the boy basically wrought destruction upon monsters and villains alike, determined not to let any other child’s parent’s hard work go to waste.

He climbed up to A Rank based on just how many monsters he put in the ground alone. He never asked for the recognition, and probably didn’t even know he got to such a high position, and just continued to beat everything down to the ground anyway. Over the years, the boy mellowed out, and began to slowly turn his focus to his studies and such. He began to accept his own appearance, began playing with it, and started crossdressing in the end, all the while maintaining an all time record amongst the Rank As. However, as he transitioned into high school, he began to drop out of the hero scene. His activity slowly decreased, and he soon became just another has-been. Not that he cares. Kaga Kuzuryu was having tons of fun at school.

Now in a university course, Kaga has long fallen out of the rankings, and chooses to only appear in the hero scene when he feels like he has to do something, or when there is no one else to do it. Someone apparently remembered his contributions, and conveniently left him in a rather unimpressive rank of C. Again, the young man didn’t mind. He doesn’t even bother putting on any kind of supersuit, choosing to act as a hero in his daily attire, hence his title today as the Unremarkable Hero, or as he likes to call it: the UH.

He has had either terrible, or astounding luck to never have been caught on camera or tape. All media that shows him actually doing something either catch him from behind, his face blurred or obscured by something, and his name conveniently censored by environmental noise. All the hints and actual witness account only manage to point to a ‘cute girl’, which was only half right. As a result, his actions were never actually attributed to any one hero, or were mistakenly done so to some other one.​

My god, have you been reading my workshop with characters? Totally a mesh of two characters I have, one published already in the RP. :-_-lines:

That said, I like it. It looks good. The only thing I'm looking at is the extent of his powers. Having stated tanking city-busting, one-punch-man'ed a demon class, and speeds that appear to the normal eye as teleporting. But I also don't have room to judge, do I?

I also like a good "trap" in a setting from time to time. ;)

My god, have you been reading my workshop with characters? Totally a mesh of two characters I have, one published already in the RP. :-_-lines:

That said, I like it. It looks good. The only thing I'm looking at is the extent of his powers. Having stated tanking city-busting, one-punch-man'ed a demon class, and speeds that appear to the normal eye as teleporting. But I also don't have room to judge, do I?

I also like a good "trap" in a setting from time to time. ;)

I've been meaning to nerf it too, the powers, that is. Will get around to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back