• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom K Project Rp...?

SashaBliss

The Mischievous One

There a total of seven kings in this world they and their clansmen are separated by color. These colors arrange from Silver, Gold, Red, Blue, Green, Black, and Colorless. They are in that order of which of them came into power that is why silver is first. Silver was the first one in Japan and they claimed the sky. Gold claimed the ground, Red claimed gangs, blue claimed the military, green claimed technology. I do not know what colorless and black claimed though since it has yet to be released, but I shall come up with something. They are signified by each color because that is the color aura they give off when using their supernatural, and or magical abilities. Each clan will be allowed to have three players all except silver they shall be npc's this is because the silver king has immortality so yeah <-<.............. Well anyways back to what I was saying The three spots available are King, Right hand, and a high ranking officer. I will EXPLAIN it all once again and more if this becomes a thing. If you are interested please let me know below \/. If you have any questions also again show them to me below \/.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back