• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional K-6's Deviant Drop

K6-Unit

Just a Typical Icathian
Hello I'm K-6 and I draw with pencil and paper, don't really use ink of any kind and most of these pictures are for the most part filtered to keep them as clean and monochromatic as possible. (I hate shadows and my lighting tends to make the pictures look like ass.) That being said, I enjoy drawing (monsters and anything non-human) but don't do it too often on the basis that my mind is a well of creativity located in the Sahara. When I do draw however, I usually never get finish most of them. Most of the drawings that I'll be posting here are unfinished some not, some old and some new. Hopefully those of you who stop by enjoy what little I have to offer and if you think my skills are up to par then by all means don't be afraid to ask to have something drawn. I won't guarantee a due date but I can guarantee that those who ask will be promised a drawing with 100% effort put into it. Again, I hope you enjoy what little I have to offer.

A work in progress, but since I made this thread I figured that there'd be no point in just adding three images and being done with it. SO, I guess the best way to keep this thread alive is to just occasionally post a drawing as I go through the steps of adding more to it over time. Hopefully, I don't disturb the flow of all the better artist's threads with this rubbish in the process.
Attempt at Monster Hunter x Pokémon

2020-03-19_10.29.00.jpg

This'll likely be the last update for today, but nevertheless here's part two. Still somewhat conflicted on whether or not I should go with scales or a more muscular/leathery look but I guess I'll just let my better judgement decide whenever I do figure out when to pick this back up.
Attempt at Monster Hunter x Pokémon Pt. 2

2020-03-19_16.04.06.jpg

Another minor update on the drawing, as far as line art and textures go. Everything is, for the most part finished outside of the soon to be flaws of my shading abilities. Other than that, this is all for now, but definitely not the last of today. I might continue to draw more often seeing as how this one hasn't turned out so bad. In those regards for those of you who are watching this thread, I hope these small updates are to your liking and if you have any requests then feel free to DM or simply post here. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to catch you all later.
Attempt at Monster Hunter x Pokémon Pt. 3

2020-03-21_05.34.45.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back