Just The New Girl

Lilla Bee

Hi everyone!

I haven't role-played in over a year, I've been really busy starting college, but I actually have time now and I miss it so much!

You can call me T or Lilla Bee totally up to you, I respond to either. I love one on one or group role plays that are either realistic or fantasy/supernatural but I'll try anything.

I'm not so great at talking about myself so that sucks, but I'ma pretty creative person. I am a fashion major and I love music, hate winter, can't breathe without oxygen... the usual.

So yeah, there's that =)

Okay!! @Lilla Bee welcome, welcome. I can commiserate, time is precious and all that. By the looks of your intro I think it is easy to say that you'll fit in very well. Take a gander at the rules if you haven't already, they're very important. Have fun, that's always a must and make sure you stop by the shoutbox to say hello.

Hey, Lilla! Welcome to the RpN. Our community has really expanded in the last few months, but don't be intimidated. Everyone here is really friendly, accommodating, and all-together awesome. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out. :)

We here at RPNation can satisfy any rping experience you want(minus those that are above the pg13 rule). So you'll feel right at home here.

So welcome to RPNation @Lilla Bee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back