• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Just Sharing Some Doodles

NRTupper

Professional Procrastinator - Canadian Llama
Well, why not? Haha. I just figured I'd share my doodlies. I'm no artist. I just doodle for fun sometimes. I'm very heavily influenced by manga art because I just like it but I do dabble in trying more realistic art when the mood strikes me.

First up is my random space lady. I don't even know who/what she is. I was just doodling and she popped out.

Next up is my girl Ryn. She's ... well, complicated. The basic gist is, she's an alien trapped in a human body and she isn't too keen on it. She thinks humans are crunchy and weak and the last thing she wants is to be stuck AS a human.

Then there's Kai. Cult survivor, badass space captain, and all around flawed. All she wants is to find her family (taken from her by the cult) but the universe wants her to save it instead. Oh yay!

And last up, this is Kai and Hawthorne. In this particular picture I imagine she tripped and he reached out to grab her. The ultimate result being he's terrified she's going to kill him and she's all: OMG! I'M BEING HELD! D:

Heh.

So yeah. There you go. Doodley doo! Keep doodling folks! (or properly drawing if that's your thing)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back