Just joined this beautiful place

Finalbeta

Bravo Ragazzo
Hi guys,

I've just joined here and it looks great so far. It has been some years since I started already, I'm sure roleplaying here will be an incomparable experience still. Hope to see you soon in the forum sections.

Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?
Thanks a lot :) the first thing that got me into RP was certainly the amount of possibilities it can offer which is exactly as huge as our imagination can push :) not to mention I was used to play roleplaying games so that was useful for me in order to grasp RP dynamics the better.

Thanks a lot :) the first thing that got me into RP was certainly the amount of possibilities it can offer which is exactly as huge as our imagination can push :) not to mention I was used to play roleplaying games so that was useful for me in order to grasp RP dynamics the better.

It's fine. It does offer a lot of possibilities I do agree, as long as a genre exists you can roleplay it while the imagination pushing all comes down to how you put out the story, how you create your original characters etc etc. RPG's is one way to get into roleplaying, and seemingly the most popular because of how many there are, they do help with grasping the dynamics I agree, but as a tabletop starter myself it was hard for me to do since I only had control over the creation of the character, not the backstory (which is something I like doing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back