Just Dropping By

Velvet

Lurker
Jeez. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Anyways, I used to be quite the frequent poster here... nearly four years ago. Back when I started then I was a Freshman, now I'm about to graduate in a month or so. RPN was a great way for me to test the waters and figure out what kind of role-plays worked best for me. It made that first year of high school a little more bearable. Of course, over time I lost interest and moved on to other sites, one of which is still my primary. Overall, it was a fantastic experience that has pushed me to go further in real life, but as you do when you're fourteen, I also happened to be shamelessly cringey. There's hundreds of embarrassing messages and characters that occasionally haunt me late at night. So, I'd like to have a fresh start on this site under a more anonymous name, but worry not, I will remain just as shameless as I was before, just a little less cringey.

If you'd like to know more about me, message me on the side. I'll even confirm in the DMs if you guessed my old username correctly. Aside from my awkward past, I'm a student about to enter college. My hobbies include painting, running, listening to music, and sometimes dancing. I'm a massive weeaboo as well, lately I've been into Promised Neverland and Psycho-Pass. I'm always down to chat about pop culture, art, and marine biology too.

I'm excited to meet all sorts of new faces~!

Hello, welcome back to RpNation! I hope you have a wonderful roleplaying experience, and make great roleplaying friends while you're at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back