What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Resource just another super basic code dump ❉

Simple Code 『 1 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

text box one

text box two

text box three

[smaller text box one] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

[smaller text box two] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

[smaller text box three] "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i seea the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

Character Sheet 『 4 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

1Tab
    basics
    2Tab
    persona
    3Tab
    bio

name:
    nickname(s):
    alias(es):
    ethnicity:
    birthplace:
    education:
    college major:
    hair colour:
    eye colour:
    height:
    weight:
    powers:
    special skills:
    alignment:
    relationship status:

personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

theme song: blah by blah

hobbies:
    .blah
    .blah
    .blah
    .blah

.blah
    .blah
    .blah

dislikes:
    .blah
    .blah
    .blah
    .blah

biography: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

other relationships:
    .relationship one - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep
    Please come back now

.relationship two - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep

.relationship three - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep

.relationship four - There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep, There goes my heart beating, 'Cause you are the reason, I'm losing my sleep,

Last edited:
    Aesthetic Board 『 1 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

love is free, so fall freely, fall freely into me

code by @Lollia ✩ soundcloud files

backstory on this- made it for a rp, don't know what to do with it so i'm dumping it here.​

Last edited:
    Character Sheet 『 5 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

『 N A M E ❦ H E R E 』

nickname(s):
    alias(es):
    ethnicity:

hair colour:
    eye colour:
    height:
    weight:

personality:

history:

misc:

character sheet, sort of? idk, i'm just codin' for fun now​

Last edited:
    Character Sheet 『 6 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

『 character name here 』

1Tab
    The Basics
    2Tab
    Persona

name:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:

personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

history: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

P.S- it's like, kinda mobile friendly. slightly cuts off but oh well

Last edited:
    Character Sheet 『 7 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

character name here

name:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:

personality:

history:

Last edited:
    Character Sheet 『 8 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

character name here

character quote here or smth

1Tab
    The Basics
    2Tab
    Extras

name:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:
    face claim:

personality: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

dislikes:

history: "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up. "i see the beauty in the stars" - totally not made up.

Character Sheet 『 8 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

*off key sad kazoo noises*

it's 2 am, go the fuck to sleep

name:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:
    face claim:

dislikes:

life's the party and im the piniata

code by @Lollia ✩ hidden scroll

Character Sheet 『 7 』
  • Lollia

bayu bayushki bayu

CHARACTER NAME HERE | ☀ | ROLE NAME

full name:
    alias:
    sexual orientation:
    birthday:

height:
    weight:
    eye colour:
    hair colour:
    face claim:

personality:
    i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes

history: i see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyesi see the beauty in your eyes i see the beauty in your eyes

Last edited: