• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just Another Hopeless Romantic

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Dang, Dis, back at it again with the one on one search !

What I'm All About:

- Multi-para writer. I write about 500-1000+ words a post.

- M/F only.

- I prefer to play female (lol surprise), but I freaking love to double and include a cast of NPCs.

- Angst, fluff, humor, drama, and romance are my jam. Romance is a must, whether as the main plot or a subplot. Gimme those ships, man.

What I'm Looking For:

- Lit/advanced/whatever you want to call it.

- Someone who loves to plot and create unique characters and bounce ideas off each other. If I'm throwing out ideas and you just reply back with "k00l sounds g00d", then I'm out. Let's fangirl over our OCs?

- Communication. Let me know if something ain't working for you or if you're going to take more than a week to post. I'll do the same.

- New friends!! Being pals with my writing partners is way more fun and who couldn't use some more friends? Memes included.

List of Current Ideas:

rom coms. sappy love stories. age gaps. dystopia/post apocalypse. beach town. super powers/magic powers. babies/nannies/mannies/single parents. historical. cowboys and city girls. actors/musicians/dancers. road trips. rebellious teenagers. fighters/boxers. broke 20 somethings. on the run. epic love. modern disney retellings.

This will be updated as time goes along. PM me if you're down. Hope to write with you soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back