just another fandom roleplayer

Mister Old World

Hey, I'm John, and as the title suggests... I'm just yet another fandom roleplayer looking for roleplay partners

And as my name suggests, I'm a guy, I'm 18 and I guess that's all you really need to know about me

My discord is linked and open for anyone to message me, if I change it hopefully I'll remember to change my name here

I mainly roleplay from Harry Potter and Marvel / MCU, but I also roleplay from the Batman side of the DCEU and particularly from Gotham TV, but I do have niche-r interests in games, series and anime too

I'm literate and third person but I don't really dictate a number of lines, I'm happy to play with OCs or canon characters and may even develop some of my OCs so they're roleplay-able in the future

I also have very few limits in terms of roleplays and enjoy a wide variety of themes, I've been roleplaying since I was about 8 or 9 (ignore the moral aspect of that) so I'd like to say I'm a good enough roleplay partner for anyone really, quite versatile and hopefully engaging

Feel free to message me (here, though I'm not too sure how that works yet) or over on discord if you think we could possibly be a good fit

Enough of my rambling, have a good day / night, etc

Which characters for marvel and dc do you rp?

What characters or pairings do you particularly enjoy to write as / with?
I like OC pairings best, although I'm up for canon ones. Typically I prefer to play Slytherins or death eaters, but I can play Harry, as well as a few others depending on who they are.

(I haven't seen fantastic beasts, sorry if that's what you were looking for)

I haven't seen Fantastic Beasts either, it didn't interest me enough to invest my time in

I only write as canon characters personally but I'm okay with OCs, Slytherins or Death Eaters or Harry all work for me, though my usual repertoire is:
Lyall Lupin, Remus Lupin, Teddy Lupin, Abraxas Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Scorpius Malfoy, Fred and/or George Weasley
I'd be most interested in you playing either Draco or Lucuis, but it's up to you

From Marvel I primarily write for Loki, Steve and Wade (all of which I believe to be my strongest characters to write) but I also can write Bruce, Logan, Gambit, Harry Osborn and Eddie Brock. I'm sure there are some others from Marvel I could pick up, thought that would depend on who you're looking for.

From DC, my list is much smaller, I mainly write as The Joker but I can still pull off The Penguin, The Riddler, and likely Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Again, there might be a character or two I can pick up from DC too, if it's from the Batman side of the universe.

If you're interested in the Gotham TV show, I can tell you who I write from that too.

If none of these work for you honestly just let me know and I can try to find a compromise for us
Bruce banner, bruce wayne or steve roger
I have a list if you rather me send that

Hey, I'm John, and as the title suggests... I'm just yet another fandom roleplayer looking for roleplay partners

And as my name suggests, I'm a guy, I'm 18 and I guess that's all you really need to know about me

My discord is linked and open for anyone to message me, if I change it hopefully I'll remember to change my name here

I mainly roleplay from Harry Potter and Marvel / MCU, but I also roleplay from the Batman side of the DCEU and particularly from Gotham TV, but I do have niche-r interests in games, series and anime too

I'm literate and third person but I don't really dictate a number of lines, I'm happy to play with OCs or canon characters and may even develop some of my OCs so they're roleplay-able in the future

I also have very few limits in terms of roleplays and enjoy a wide variety of themes, I've been roleplaying since I was about 8 or 9 (ignore the moral aspect of that) so I'd like to say I'm a good enough roleplay partner for anyone really, quite versatile and hopefully engaging

Feel free to message me (here, though I'm not too sure how that works yet) or over on discord if you think we could possibly be a good fit

Enough of my rambling, have a good day / night, etc
Id love to rp with you!

Marvel and harry potter, definitely! And i really do like Batman, but I'm more of a fan of the Michael keaton ones
I'll just bold the ones I want to write more and italicise all of the ones I write better

Well, from Marvel I write as Loki Laufeyson, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Wade Wilson, Logan, Gambit, Eddie Brock Jr and Harry Osborn

From Harry Potter I can write as Abraxas Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Scorpius Malfoy, Lyall Lupin, Remus Lupin, Teddy Lupin Tonks and I can sorta play a few Weasleys like Ron and the twins, as well as being able to write as Narcissa or Bellatrix

Batman I'm not as varied in. I can write Joker, Harley Quinn, The Penguin and sort of as Poison Ivy, or the Riddler if I'm pushed.

Though I do write from Gotham TV, if that's your thing. And my characterisations are stronger in that. I write Jerome Valeska, Oswald Cobblepot and I could tackle Jervis Tetch from that.

Though I am open to suggestions of characters to a certain degree. So, if none of these work for you or your pairings then I may be open to playing someone who is. There are, however, plenty of characters I will never write.

I'll just bold the ones I want to write more and italicise all of the ones I write better

Well, from Marvel I write as Loki Laufeyson, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Wade Wilson, Logan, Gambit, Eddie Brock Jr and Harry Osborn

From Harry Potter I can write as Abraxas Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Scorpius Malfoy, Lyall Lupin, Remus Lupin, Teddy Lupin Tonks and I can sorta play a few Weasleys like Ron and the twins, as well as being able to write as Narcissa or Bellatrix

Batman I'm not as varied in. I can write Joker, Harley Quinn, The Penguin and sort of as Poison Ivy, or the Riddler if I'm pushed.

Though I do write from Gotham TV, if that's your thing. And my characterisations are stronger in that. I write Jerome Valeska, Oswald Cobblepot and I could tackle Jervis Tetch from that.

Though I am open to suggestions of characters to a certain degree. So, if none of these work for you or your pairings then I may be open to playing someone who is. There are, however, plenty of characters I will never write.
Id love loki! Are you okay with OCs?

Hello! I'd be interested in getting a Marvel rp going with you! I'm especially looking for Romanogers, but I'm open.

Hello! I'd be interested in getting a Marvel rp going with you! I'm especially looking for Romanogers, but I'm open.
Romanogers isn't something I've written that much (as I just lazily default to mxm a lot of the time) but I'd be down for that, I did always dig their dynamic. It's somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back