Just Add Water... (tigerlily1 & Tigress)

Tigress

Feline Overlord
sample_5a66a5a7632b3ee3d51cdcad23315eaf57525238.png

Name: Blackfin "Jinx" Blair

ryunosuke-miyaji-anime-guys-18246374-2560-15192.jpg

Name: Alex Grey

The morning was warm, so Jinx had dried off quickly, her shark-like tail vanishing and turning into human legs. She slipped on a black skirt and ran barefoot towards town a light laugh escaping her lips as her thick black hair whipped out behind her and her emerald green eyes shone. She raced past a blonde male sitting in a park and looked around with a happy smile, always curious to find out about humans.

Alex sat in the park reading his book, his golden eyes scanning the pages.

Lily looked around happily. She dried her tail and put on a light blue dress and ran off. She saw a guy with a book and stopped. She looked at his book and wondered what it was about. She kept staring at the book. Jake was looking at a bird taking pictures. He smiled and looked for other things to take pictures of. It was what he always did in his free time.

Alex looked up when he noticed a girl staring at him and he smiled. "Hi there.... Can I help you, miss?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head. Jinx stopped when she saw a man holding a camera, and she blinked, looking at him. She cautiously moved towards him. "Hi there..."

Lily looked up at him. "Hm? Oh um...no I was just wondering what you were reading. I am sorry to bother you." She said and then looked at the sky. She started away and smiled as she looked at a bird. Jake was looking at something else. He looked at her. "Oh hello." He said kindly. "My name is Jake." He said smiling.

Alex smiled softly at her. "It's a book called 'Wolf Brother', a good book if you like reading" he explained to her with a smile, marking his place in the book and closing it. "My name is Alex by the way" Jinx looked at him nervously. "I'm Jinx... What are you doing, Jake?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and letting her long black hair fall over her eyes.

Lily looked at him. "I am Lily. It sounds like an interesting book maybe I will read it sometime." She said and then thought. 'Well if I ever learn to read.' She looked at the ground not really sure what to say.

"Well I am taking pictures. I am kind of a photographer but not professionally just in my free time. So far I have gotten a picture of a bird. He said and flipped to the picture on his camera. He showed it to her and smiled.

Alex nodded and smiled. "Yeah it is a really good book. One of the best ones I have read in a while, even if it was written for children and not adults. Well, more for young adults. Not children." he said gently, putting the book down on the bench.

Jinx looked at the photo curiously before looking at him. "It's really pretty! Why do you take these photographs though? Just.... For fun?" she asked him softly, her voice curious.

Lily nodded. "I see." She said and saw a tree. She wondered what it was so she just stared at it. She thought it kind of looked like a piece of coral but it was a lot bigger. She looked at him again and thought about what to say.

"Ya pretty much." Jake said smiling at her. He looked at her and then the camera. He saw a nice interesting looking tree and took a photo.

Alex smiled softly and crossed his legs. "I haven't seen you around town before... Are you new here?" he asked, tilting hi head to the side.

Jinx nodded, watching as he took a photograph and stifling a gasp when she saw he machine work. It all m=looked so weird...

Lily looked at him and nodded. "Yes I am." She said and looked around.

Jake looked at her when she gasped. "You okay?" He asked her nicely. He watched her.

(WB)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back