Just a old friend...or maybe more(1x1 for me and Wonderer) [Inactive]

"Hello, everybody! My name is Alliena Mesa, but please just call me Allie. I had lived here a while ago and I just moved back." Allie says standing at the front of the class. After she spoke, she walked down the rows of desks to an empty one near the back. She sits down at the desk, and pulls out a notebook that has doodles drawn in all the margins.

Alliena Mese.....why does that name sound familiar? Ryan studied the girl as she took her seat after introducing herself. She looks familiar too. She was seated behind him too. Ryan was thinking of asking have they met before, or maybe she has a sister that looks like her. The former would probably be a more likely response than the latter. He doesn't ask her, but it does bug him for the rest of homeroom.

(In case you don't know the italic/slanted text means my characters thoughts.)

(oh, okay. thank you.)

Allie looked at her schedule at the end of homeroom. Where in the world is this class? As the rest of the class packed their bags to go Allie turned to the boy in front of her. "Excuse me? Do you know where this class is?" Wait a second, do I know him? But I haven't been here in years . . . It must be my imagination.

Ryan was just about to head to his next class before the girl asked for her assistance. "Sure." He looked over at her schedule,"Know where it is. In fact I can take you there since that's my next class too."

Allie smiled in relief. "Thank you so much! Well, I guess you know I'm Allie, but what's your name?" She asked, holding out her hand. At least I know someone in two of my classes now.

Ryan took her hand and shook it. "It's Ryan...Ryan Washington." She really does seem familiar..... "Pleased to meet you Allie." Ryan said cheerfully.

Ryan . . . Where have I heard that before? "It's really nice to meet you,too, Ryan." If I did know him . . . I'll just ask. "Hey, do I know you? I know that's a weird question, but still." Allie asked.

"No....not that I know of." Strange...she got it too. Then we should be knowing of each other, but why am I drawing a blank? Ryan just shrugged,"If makes you feel any better I was wondering the same thing."

Well, that didn't end to well. "Sorry. I guess it'd be weird if we did know each other though, huh?" Allie gave a short laugh, not wanting to show her embarrassment. Why would I know him? I haven't been here in years.

"It's fine." Ryan was blushing slightly over this, but played it off. "So we should get to class now. Don't want to be late." Ryan said looking at the clock and realizing the entire class cleared out and it was just them left.

Allie nods and smiles again. "I suppose we should. Well, you're the leader, Ryan." She says, taking a step toward the door before turning around and facing him again. That's too bad, it would be nice to have known him before.

"Right. This way." Ryan showed her the way to the next class. To make small talk he decided to ask her a question,"So what brought you back here if you don't mind my asking?"

"Well, I guess you could say I needed to see something familiar again. Actually I should say someone. Things weren't going so well at my last city and instead of moving to another new one, I convinced my mom to come back here. We even got the house we used to live in!" Allie said smiling at the end. "Were you born here, too, or did you move in?" She asked in return.

"Sounds awesome." Ryan said at her little tale. "In answer to your question I've was born here. So I've pretty much been here all my life." Hehe...yeah that sounded lame. He enjoyed the conversation so much though that he didn't notice they were already at the next class. "Oh hey. We're here." Ryan said pointing at the door.

"Wow, that was fast." Allie said. "You must know all the best places to go around here then, right?" She smiled again before going to talk to the teacher, who pointed her to an empty desk. She went to the desk and put her head down. Maybe I can catch a nap before class starts.

"Well we were just talking too so that helps." Ryan said as they walked in. This class Ryan was seated next to her. He was snickering at her since she was going to sleep.

Allie yawns as she wakes up from her nap. Stretching her arms over her head, she looks around. "Hey, how long have I been asleep?" she asks, blinking sleepily up at him.

"About 1,00 years into the future." Ryan said being funny. Reason he decided to joke is because class was already over, and they were the only ones left in the classroom. After a pause for her to either laugh, or glare he then told her the truth. "Actually only an hour and a half. It's lunch period."

Allie laughed at the joke. "Darn, I only meant to sleep for a little while." Allie said, sulking a little. "Anyway is the food here any good? It was always a hit or miss at my other schools." She asked as she stood up and stretched one more time. She looked around the empty classroom. "People here sure don't waste their time, do they"

"Well....it's decent and looks edible. Though we're close to some eatery places so others just walk. Or just drive somewhere if they have a car." Ryan was pretty knowledgeable of the school. "So you have options."

"Really?" Allie blinked, admiring how much he knew about the school. "What do you usually do for lunch then? Are there an good places nearby?" She knelt and grabbed her bag before putting her stuff inside.

"If I don't make something(which I didn't). I just go someplace for food," He stated. Ryan then had an idea. "We'll since you're...uh 'new' I'll treat you to lunch this one time."

"Really?" Allie asked, surprised and really happy that he would do that for her. "Where do you usually go for food?" She asked, excited to be out of school for a little while.

"There's a cafe a few miles from here. It has good sandwhiches, soups, and pastery." Ryan told her. "Pretty good. That's where I always go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back