just a little intro,

accasey

men are men, vows are words and words are wind.
Hello all! My name is Tara. I'm 21. I've not had such great experience with forums as of late but I'm willing to try again. My interests go from Game of Thrones to NBC Hannibal. I'm really into historical shows/books and medieval fantasy right now but I also have a few interests in modern times such as Chicago Fire and Hannibal. I used to be a pretty loyal fan of Sons of Anarchy as well but the writer got lazy and he pissed me off with his crappy ending. I stopped watching after season five, episode three. If there's anything I hate, it's lazy writing. As far as writing goes, I write in third person and I enjoy many different genre's. Something outside of writing that I like to do, is spend time with my dog and going to antique with my mom. I also enjoy the history of old buildings and things of that nature. Blaaaah, I'm kind of boring lol. ANYWAY, if you just want to talk and be friends or if you want to plot--please don't hesitate to contact me. I don't bite <3

Hiya there, accasey :) Welcome to the fantastical, magical, worst best :RPN:! I hope you have a good time and if you have any questions, do let me know. Enjoy yerself!

Welcome! I'm new too, and have also been around the horrid forums of the internet haha. This place is pretty active though, and there's ALOT of different types of RP's here. And if you just like writing story's, there's a contest going on all month for the best short story! Hope to see you around, good to meet ya.

Hey! I'm also into like 50 million different fandoms/genres (o'v'o) right now I can't wait for Chicago PD && Chicago Fire to come back on, OMG GABBY IN THE FINALE AND MATT ANSOSLSNSOAPAIO. right now obsessed with that and Greys apAnatomy (8))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back