• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just a little experiment. (Update)

RiversEdge

Relaxation is a choice
Thanks for dropping by, please...call me River. I have some good stories going on but had some idea's recently and decided to write them out instead of fester in my head.

Me?

• I'm a quiet individual but my characters are not. I like being creative and I love it when you ask me questions because I'll be asking you questions as well.
  • Character sheets aren't a must. I like being imaginative so if you just give me a brief description or none at all I'll be happy. I can jump into a plot blind if I want to.
  • If I haven't replied in a week feel free to give me a poke. I tend to be forgetful at times.
  • I can play MxM MxF or FxF. Just know that I have the least experience in FxF.

Rules:

• At least a paragraph. I will feel disappointed in I get one liners more than once. Give me some depth. Give me some life to your character. Five sentences shouldn't be too soul wrenching. You can do it!
  • Be willing to play either gender. Be open! It's good to get some practice with both genders.
  • Grammer. I want to be able to read it when you give me something that pulls my heart strings.
  • Communicate. I won't bite your head off if you don't like where things are going. But you have to tell me or I'll assume everything is fine. We can work through it or if you want to move on that's cool to. I'll wish you luck and we'll still be on good terms. Also, I don't want to be the only one talking or contributing. Roleplaying is a two way street, no?
  • Activity. Once a day. Thrice a week. If you really make me love what we're doing I'll wait a couple weeks for you.
  • You still reading this? Wow. Thanks. Put the word pickle in your message if you want to rp with me. xD

Genres
:

Action

Romance

Drama

Fantasy

Horror

Mystery

Comedy

Slice of life

Etc.

Plot 1: Talk to me

Both muse A and B have been kidnapped for whatever reason. They have no idea where they are or why they're there. Trapped in a room with little hope of escape and only each other they begin to talk. They learn more about one another and become closer. Will they escape or are they fated to die in that room?

Plot 2: Who are you?

Muse A wants more than they can have. Stuck in a rut with no light at the end of they tunnel, but they can't bring themselves to lose hope. Muse B has everything they've ever wanted, but they aren't happy. Stuck in a spotlight they anyone would be pleased to be in....do they have the right to complain? They meet one day and start to talk. Where can this lead?

Plot 3: Don't give up on me

Muse A and B are a part of ten percent of the worlds polutation that have mysteriously fallen into a never-ending sleep. They are trapped in a world of both dreams and nightmares. While some fall for the paradise of the perfect dream others are subject to fight for their lives in nightmares. Who is pulling the strings here and how can they wake up?

Plot 4: Reflection

Two people meet through a mirror. One day Muse A walked pass their mirror to see another person. Muse B looks just as shocked as they are. Both think that the other is a figment of their imagination. They end up becoming closer, each finding a strange comfort in the other. But everything changes when they see each other in person. The mirror linked them together for a very special purpose. But what could that be?

Those plots can be tweeked of course. Besides that you can give me any plots and pairings you're interested in it and I might want to try them!

Fandoms I could be interested in:

Naruto

One Piece

One Punch man

Dc universe

Marvel Universe

Tokyo Ghoul

Fruits Basket

Hellsing

Until Dawn

Five Nights at Freddys

Ib

Samurai Jack

Etc...

I usually prefer playing an oc in fandom stuff, but I'm willing to double up if it comes down to that. If you have a fandom that isn't on the list feel free to ask me about it.

As you can see I dabble in just about everything but sci-fi as I have little experience in it. I'm willing to give anything a shot If I feel like it would interest me though.

Thank you for your time~

Last edited by a moderator:
//drools// I would love to roleplay with you! I would be really interested in either doing something with the Naruto fandom or Plot 3: Don't Give Up On Me. c: That is, of course, you would like to ^^

Both of those sound perfectly fine to me. Send me a pm if you can so we can discuss it further!

I actually have one more hour to go before I can send messages ^^; Would you mind messaging me first?

I was reading through your plots, trying to convince myself that I don't need another RP on the go, but then I saw Hellsing in your fandom list and oh man, you got me. I started roleplaying with Hellsing, and will end roleplaying with Hellsing, on my death bed.

I like to write quite a bit, three paragraphs on average, and usually reply every day to every couple of days. I'd be fine doing an RP in either threads or PMs, doesn't matter which one.

If you're interested, you can go ahead and drop me a PM, or I can message you, and we can talk a little bit more. I'm excited to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back