Chitchat Just a hangout to chat

Khoshekh816

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Much like the title says, I'm just making this as a post to chill and talk with people.

I'm 21 years old and therefore prefer people I speak with to be 18+

Anyway, I'm Khos or Khoshekh and I'm looking to meet new people! I'm a senior student in university and I'm gonna be hopefully graduating next year.

And yes, the name was taken from the Welcome to Nightvale cat. It just so happened that I changed my Discord username to it a few years ago and when I met my current offsite friend group the name just stuck, and I've been running with it ever since. Before that I went by a bunch of usernames so I'm not gonna bother listing all of them. Either way, I'm also new to RPN. I've only been here for a few weeks so I figured I'd try to get a little more involved with the community somehow.

Said she... the introvert.

So instead of going to where the party is, hopefully someone will be the party and come to me :ghostv:

Either way, here's some of my interests!
  • Roleplay is, of course, my main hobby. I've been roleplaying since I was roughly 10 or 11 and I'm gonna be honest with you chief, idk how people put up with my antics back then. I started back in Chatzy, RPing about creepypasta characters and then slowly branching off into OCs and original plots. I spent most of my RP life in Amino after I absconded from Chatzy (read: got fucking sick of people there), and from there I started to roleplay in places like Discord. I've recently begun to go out into forum sites like RPN in search of RP partners, but I still prefer Discord as my main RP platform.
  • I love videogames! My family have always been geeks and gamers, so I have experienced owning a lot of both old and new consoles throughout the years. My dad still collects retro games and consoles, so that's never really changed. Nowadays I prefer to stick with specific games and genres though, as opposed to experimenting as much as I did back then. Some of my favorite videogames are:
    • Genshin Impact
    • If you've played Genshin you already knew this would be first on my list if the pfp is anything to go by, huh. Either way, yeah—it's a money grubbing gacha game, but I unfortunately enjoy running around the open world killing things and thirsting over 3D hot men. This is my sin and I'm happy to live with it. Also! The music is REALLY good, and I love soundtracks!
    • Fire Emblem
    • Particularly Houses and Fates, though it's been years since I touched Fates and don't remember tons about it. I believe I also played Echos/Shadows of Valentia but I ALSO don't remember a lot about that one and I know for a fact that I never finished it. I've also played one (1) Warriors game, particularly Hopes. I did not finish it but I enjoyed it enough when it first came out.
    • Monster Hunter
    • This is probably the game series that I have the most history with (that isn't like... idk, Mario or something). I started playing it on the Wii with Monster Hunter Tri but I was also like 11 at the time and VERY stupid when it came to games. I didn't understand how it worked and I wasn't reading or doing quests—I mostly spent my time exploring the world uselessly, collecting things and bullying aptonoth. And past that I always thought "man, that game sucked tbh, it's too hard for me". Then, I got dragged into playing World with my classmates in Highschool. And my love for it was rekindled when I experienced the game as it should have been. I've been in love with the series ever since, having bought and played Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Generations, Generations Ultimate, Monster Hunter World + Iceborne, Monster Hunter Stories 2 (and then regretted it because it runs like ASS on the Switch), Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Now. In short: I love bonking monsters over the head with silly anime weapons.
    • Ace Attourney
    • I'm gonna be honest and say that I did play the first two games in the series and honestly... they were okay. I don't remember tons about them and I never cared to revisit or finish the series, that is until I played the Great Ace Attourney. Honestly, I enjoyed it far more to the point where it's definitely my favorite Ace Attourney game. I love the characters, the stories are interesting, and it doesn't pull its punches. Also Herlock Sholmes will forever be THE guy of all time in the best way possible. I will not take criticism on that front.
    • Harvestella
    • This one may be a little niche but it's a Square Enix game that released like a year ago or so. It's just the typical farming sim, except not really. It's got more RPG elements and an interesting (to me) story, making the farming a sort of smaller section that usually just serves to help your personal economy and whatnot. Some people may not like it, and to be honest the trailers and marketing made it seem like it was going to be more about farming than not. But having come to it as a person who simply enjoys rpgs with any sort of farming / grindy elements... yeah I loved it.
There's definitely others but these are the ones I could think of right at this time. But yeah! Looking forward to chatting with people.

Man I don't wanna be at my internship rn...
i'm too tired to deal with people irl

Oh boi, of the games you mentione Ive only played the priginal Phoenix Wright trilogy and the FE GBA games.

Oh wow! Tbh I've never touched the GBA FE games... not because I've never wanted to, I just didn't really know the series existed until Awakening came out and brought attention to it. I've never gotten around to playing them since but, I don't know... maybe? Someday?

On another note, I just got Pikmin 4 as a birthday present and I'm so happy :> Oatchi good boy

Pikmin 4 is alr. but im glad u got smt you liked for your birthday =)

Ah, good old Genshin Impact. As long as you're gaming responsibility with your 3D hot guys, you're doing well in my book lol. Honkai Star Rail may send you down a similar path if you dare give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back