Just A Fellow Knight, At Your Service!

FellowKnight

The Devil In The Details
Roleplay Type(s)
A warm greetings and hello,

I'm not the best at under-articulating myself, and I'm eager to explore the active RPs this site has to offer, so I'll keep this as brief as possible. I used to RP (and hopefully still can) on a site known as skyrimforums.org, where I got my start in 2014. This "start" was a damn mess. But it was the most challenging, exciting writing experience of my life, and it inspired me to evolve and grow as a writer. Six long years later, and one thread of my own, and I'm still sliding down the writing curve like the banana-splits. But yea, it doesn't get any easier and though I've had a nice, long year away from my brain-children, I feel fairly confident in my ability to dive back into the intricacies of their backstories. Well, I should say brain-child, as in I'm taking the liberty of purging my characters down to the last, stripping him (or her, this time around) to the bare essentials, and getting a reconstructing a dynamic "assortment", or sorts.

Hopefully y'all get a good read out of this, and both newbies like myself, and vets of this site alike can offer advice on where to start, what to dabble in, and generally heckle me. Either way, feel free to give me your opinions, and tell me about your own (damaged or polished) brain-children. :xFtongue:

Cheers. 🍻

I havent been on long myself, im still trying to figure it out

Also fairly new to this site as well but I wish you a warm welcome! & best of luck on your ventures ✨

I havent been on long myself, im still trying to figure it out
I'm browsing RPs right now, which seems pretty straightforward, but creating a character profile is another story entirely. Is this your first RP forum? (Not to sound condescending, genuinely curious 😃)

I'm browsing RPs right now, which seems pretty straightforward, but creating a character profile is another story entirely. Is this your first RP forum? (Not to sound condescending, genuinely curious 😃)

I have been on another site since 2008 that tends to thrive then die then repeats. someone from there told me about this and i checked it out. Characters can be easy to make. I have several ocs made already.

I have been on another site since 2008 that tends to thrive then die then repeats. someone from there told me about this and i checked it out. Characters can be easy to make. I have several ocs made already.
Ahaaa. I think there's a section for that, right? Making and posting OCs for public view and whatnot?

Im not sure, like i said i havent been on here very long, all of my of ocs are discord

Welcome and enjoy!
Welcome!! I hope you will have a lot of fun and make a lot of goo friends!!
Welcome! Hope you have a blast here <3
And cheers to you, Knight and Master of Fartmony! 🍻 Welcome to RPNation!
Thank you all for the unconditional love and regards ❤️I plan on fashioning myself a straw-hut, mixing up a Daiquiri, and being here a nice long while! And with even a part of the community showing this much love, I don’t doubt I’ll make friends, and have a damn good time. Hell, I might be brave and try my hand at my own RP thread (V.2)! But any and all of you are welcome to comment here or PM me, hopefully I can (try not to) bore you with some old threads I used to be in.

Damn you set up quick nice job
Not quite, I still gotta find a suitable loungechair, some snacks, and actually bite into some RPs. I might revive a fanfic of mine, if they have a section for that and I have the time 🤔 But I’m finding it’s easier when everyone is so open and friendly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back