Story Just a Couple of my Swords

GgAcE

Retired Staff
I know I have taken a few random pictures here & their of Bushido (my black & purple blade) but here is a few of them in my office.

I am receive my Katana on Thursday. I couldn't take it on the plane for obvious reasons so my girlfriends grandparents are visiting & they agreed to drive it down here for me!

So until then, here is my set up. These pictures were taken seconds after I put up the shelves in the office.

View attachment 372View attachment 373View attachment 374View attachment 375View attachment 376View attachment 377

This sword was 2011's valentines day gift from my girlfriend. I have had a crappy week with being sick & work is not better so she wanted to cheer me up & fill another shelf. I thought it was awesome of her!

View attachment 378View attachment 379

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Rex That Betrays]Neat, any plans to slay your foes?
Now are these aluminum replicas or real steel?

[/QUOTE]
The top 2 are made of cold steel. The bottom is a replica sword.

The black & purple is very very sharp. The middle one is moderately sharp as I have not had it professionally done yet.

Since it's cold steel, it can be sharpened & used to slice throw bone ^_^ aka my foes!

Still waiting on the one I purchased while in Mass but my girlfriend gave me an early valentines day gift! Another sword =) haha

Will post pics soon. It's a replica & not a katana but looks totally badass in my office =)

Holy...
I likey. Where'd you get them?
One from Japan, One online, One at a flea market & the rest of my collection I obtained over the years. Eventually I will show all my weapons.

And eventually I'll have weapons, but until then I'll have to idolize yours and Kortez's (Friend not on here) ^^

It's funny.... I just text my girlfriend & said "Are we seeing your grandparents tonight?" She replied "Why? Do you want to?" I said "No I just want my sword".... How nice of me huh? hahah

Let me add the new picture for the valentines gift now.

Hey Ace maybe you'd know, do you know of any online venues with a good selection of war hammers or maces. The internets great for swords but I'm coming up short on non-sword weapons.

[QUOTE="Neko~Ninja]I love that picture of Bruce Lee. ^^ Where did you get it?

[/QUOTE]
It's actually a hand drawing from a stand at one of the larger malls in Boston. Isn't it cool? It was in glass but my girlfriend decided to redecorate & dropped the frame by accident. Lucky the picture wasn't harmed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back