Jumbo's Take-In Assiciation

Sugary_Paragraphs

Dope with a Sugar Problem
JuMbO's TaKe-In AsSoCiAtIoN! LUCIFER'S THE NEW KING!

photomania-5286c97ab733be0c6cabd294fad35adc.jpg

[The photo seems a bit worn. But at the bottom, there's some words]

Hey there! If you're a kid who needs a place to stay or just needs somewhere to hang out, then the JTA is great for YOU! Here, we got food, water, electricity, and all the security you could ever want! The only adults here are the one who work here! They sleep here too, but trust me, they're nice! AND NO DRUNKS OR MURDERERS! 

[Basically, this is an organization that takes in kids/teens. There's living arrangements for the adults who work there and the kids and teens]

Roles:

Take-Ins (Unlimited): "This is for the Kids/Teens who Join the organization. But remember, just because ya joined doesn't mean you can just laze about! There's chores that need to be done and sometimes, you gotta watch your new brothers and sisters too!" 

Scavengers (Three): "It's your job to find resources for JTA! If ya find any techy stuff, just bring it to me! Find any food or food ingredients, THAT'S NOT POISONED OR ALCOHOLIC, then take it to the cooks. Anything else, just put it in the resource bin near my room and I'll see what we need! You can use money or find resources somewhere, BUT WE DO NOT STEAL! This is an organization. Not a gang."

Cooks (Three): "It's your job to prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner! You also have to protect the pantry from the Sneaky Snacking guys once in awhile too!  Remember, this food is being eaten by Children! So keep it clean and healthy!"

Guards (Five): "YOU guys make sure no unwanted guests come waltzing in and shoot up the place. I don't care what you look like! Just as long as you protect these guys, then no appearance matters!" 

Organizers (Three): "You guys make sure everything is in order when I'm not there! That means doing role interviews, helping with events, making sure everyone's here, reporting anything important to me...ya know. The usual!" 

Thanks for reading! Remember, the place is in the Omega sector, so be careful getting here!

Users who are viewing this thread