• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen: Global Era of Jujutsu OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
maxresdefault.jpg

Afterwards. And I'm assuming he got immediately locked up soon too. At least when they found out his CT that is.

Afterwards. And I'm assuming he got immediately locked up soon too. At least when they found out his CT that is.
Makes it easy, to bring your character in I’ll probably have it where he’s basically sold to the Yakuza which is how he gets to Japan.

The Idle Transfiguration Apocalypse has everything to do with all the sorcerers Kenjaku made binding vows with that are now running around as powerful Cursed Spirits.

And so for once Japan is looking for any help exterminating the Incarnate Cursed Spirits.

Makes it easy, to bring your character in I’ll probably have it where he’s basically sold to the Yakuza which is how he gets to Japan.

The Idle Transfiguration Apocalypse has everything to do with all the sorcerers Kenjaku made binding vows with that are now running around as powerful Cursed Spirits.

And so for once Japan is looking for any help exterminating the Incarnate Cursed Spirits.
Yeah, that works out perfectly!

Ideally the best use of it would be for whoever is to protect her from direct attacks within the domain is the binding vow so that way in the event the whole group if caught in a DE she can maintain the Simple Domain and keep the Sure Hit Effect from activating.

I've got a Domain Expansion in mind, but starting the character off like that seemed a bit hard to manage, so I'm saving it for later.

My character doesn’t know extension, maximum, or DE. We’ve all got some things to learn.

Just needed to make sure the group would be covered if we had to face a DE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back