• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional J's Official Art Thread, I Guess

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, uh, yeah. Finally decided to make one of these. It been long overdue honestly, and I can't wait to share whatever stuff I manage to make this year and the years coming.

Well, for the first official post here, here's my main OC, battered during a difficult battle. I figured since I made perhaps a bit too much of her not really doing much, I figured why not do something a bit different? Combine that with my recent music tastes pulling me more towards VS Battle music, and well, this came out. I thought it came out decent enough, though it's definitely not finished. Far from it lol. Hope you enjoy. And also, if you like something, or are willing to give advice, I would really appreciate it. Peace!

PS, I will probably edit in some of my older projects here if I feel like it one of these days, so if a few spoiler tags show up, that is what that's all about.

IMG_20230108_210355712.jpg
(WIP)

Decided to try and make another character of mine in a different outfit. Doesn't look too bad to me so far.
IMG_20230123_095715048~2.jpg

Saber Number 1, of about 15. Rikka. Far from finished, but I like it so far.
IMG_20230516_074704183.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back