Joseph Black

Name: Neptune Black/ Poseidon Olympia

Sexual Orientation: hetero

Race: Human (+ 10% chance of more gold)

Appearance:
upload_2017-3-5_9-12-51.jpeg

History: Nothing really to put here. Just an average teen looking for an escape from an dreary life.

Personality: Focuses on protecting himself. He was always one to look out for himself. In the real world nobody protected you, so why should he change for a game. Neptune is very quick witted. Always comes up with a plan, and then if it fails, and he goes to a back up plan. He is very introverted, and he stays to himself, but he gives praise when its deserved. Neptune tries to make raids, and battles as efficient as possible. So he puts people where their strengths are.

Likes: Getting the job done, training, and striving to get better

Dislikes: Laziness, reckless behavior, and people who think they are entitled.

Class: Warrior

Stats:
So I went very in depth into how I came up with the points distribution. I chose a warrior class as my starting class. So since the warrior if a front line fighter it is the so called tank of the group. Si they would have a higher hp and strength and defense. Though in turn, they are relatively slow, low evasive, and have little to no mp. So I used my points to counteract that loss, while also helping the warriors strength.
Strength: 5 points (+50 item slots)| Intelligence: 7 points (+70 mana points)| Agility: 7 points| Spirit: 7 points| Constitution: 4 points (+40 health points)

Other: I hope I can make this rp fun.

Everyone starts at level 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back