• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Yeet the Yakuza

Dolches

Horizontal Staircase
In Japan, a new group of Yakuza has sprouted up, and strange deaths did as well. At first they were somewhat believable, people getting shot, decapitated, and other things that sometimes happen. Then, it became obvious to anyone who was in the know that those murders were done with stands. Heat stroke in the winter, freezing solid in a quite warm room, and the entire wall of a house being blown apart. It was easy for the police to tell that the new group was behind it, but as the group was new the police didn't have any inside men, any knowledge, or anything else that'd help with catching them. It seemed hopeless, except for one man, Stefano Zeppeli. He had large amounts of knowledge about this gang and where it's leader was, this is why he suffered the fate of the last mentioned murder. He knew a fate like this would befall him, and hid multiple copies of the info everywhere he could, and even places he wasn't allowed to. After one page was found, it was turned in to the police and a race between them and almost every Yakuza has begun.

Discord: dpVkPnk
CS page:
here

Nicolas walked down a sidewalk, rethinking what he had found in his father's stuff. There was a safe with no way to input a code of any kind, and somehow Pizza Angel couldn't break it. 'Pizza Angel can break almost anything. This is the first time I've found something it couldn't.' He thought to himself, displeased with his inability to access what could only help him find out about his dad's killer. 'Might as well get something to eat.' He thought to himself as he entered a McDonald's and ordered a Big Mac. He sat down at a table and took out his stand, sitting it on the other side. Hopefully this'd trick someone who thought Pizza Angel was a cosplayer of some kind.

Giorno Giovanna
Tags: Dolches Dolches

As it turns out, running away from home wasn't exactly the wisest decision to make in regards to your financial stability. Such an idea only occurred to Giorno at this particular moment however, as his eyes widened in surprise upon seeing the price of his order.

"That'll be two thousand and five hundred yen, sir."

Giorno bit back a curse. Money was hard to come by these days, jobs didn't pay as much as they once did, and their clients' taxes were still due until next week. And so he had to think on whether or not he really intended on spending that much on food. He could just settle for a small fries and a cheeseburger...

But no, his stomach growled as if offended by the blonde for even considering such a weaksauce choice. It demands chicken nuggets, and chicken nuggets it shall receive. "Alrighty then." Giorno rummaged through his pocket, he had a couple of coins in there that he could...

The blonde grimaced as he felt only four 500's. Giorno was half a thousand short, but that didn't really matter, he can always just do that trick again. Hidden from the eyes of others, the distal phalanx of his index finger extended and formed a small disc of nickel with the extra mass, made to resemble that of a 500 yen coin. The rest of his hand was superimposed with his Stand's own, borrowing its strength to snap off the disc from his finger. The sensation felt akin to accidentally cutting deeper into your nails than intended—more uncomfortable than painful—with Giorno inwardly wincing as his hand reverted back to its normal form.

He gathered the coins in his hand and, under the guise of counting the money, he observed his own creation. It was shoddy work; the edges were smooth instead of reeded and the writings on the fake were sloppy and obtuse when compared to the original. Anyone that paid close attention would definitely discern the differences from the original, but this'll have to do. Giorno hoped that the cashier wasn't perceptive enough to notice. Luckily, for him, she only gave the coins a once over before putting them inside the cash register.

A few minutes pass by, with Giorno finding a seat by the windows, right across that weird fellow with robes and a—

'Pizza face?'

Giorno was immediately put on edge. The face and wings of that thing was too realistic and natural to be a regular cosplay. Is this - is this another Stand? Sitting opposite from whatever this thing was, was someone with stark white(?) hair that matched the color of his suit, with a face that looked familiar to Giorno, yet the identity of who exactly eluded him. He noticed that the white-haired man seemed oblivious of the Stand before him, but the blonde knew not to judge things off of first glance. It's possible that the albino was simply playing the part to reduce suspicion being cast on him as the Master, but the simpler explanation was just as likely as well.

If it was the first, then why, was he another one of that bitch's assassins? If the second then who is the Stand user? The lack of information unnerved him to no end, and it was at this moment did he realize he was blatantly staring at the albino-haired man. Shit.

With no way of deciding how to verify his hunches, Giorno decided to do what he's best at—he gambled.

"Mind if I take a seat?" Choosing his words carefully, Giorno made his words ambiguous as to who's he referring to, in the off chance that the pizza thing may just actually be a cosplayer.

Nico watched around for anyone looking at Pizza Angel for a bit. If anyone stared for too long, he planned to have Pizza Angel look over at them, and if they were to look away he would confront them. Alas, his plan was great but a mouse trap is only as good as the amount of mice it can catch, and nobody paid any attention to it. He had been looking around so intently that he didn't even notice the seemingly giant man approach his table and ask for a seat.

"Of course you can, sir." he said to him. "But I'd prefer it if you sit across from me, I have a feeling that my order will be done any second now, and I don't want to inconvenience you when I go get it." He said, laying more metaphorical adhesive on his trap, he rose up and looked at the outer seat. "Oh, it seems that seat's all wet. I'll get some towels when I get up. Why don't you take the seat by the window?" He asked, smiling.

'I'll feel bad if this guy isn't a stand user, but I just need to make sure.' Nico thought. 'I sure am lucky that that seat was wet though. I completely forgot to do something about it. I also forgot to get a drink.'

Extra Info
Interactions: Vento Oreo Vento Oreo

Last edited:
Giorno Giovanna
Tags: Dolches Dolches

"Okay then." Giorno mustered up the wits to return the man's smile, betraying the fact that alarms were ringing in his head at this moment. The seat was wet? He took a moment to glance at the aforementioned seat, yet that Thing was still there, angelic figure and visage of Pizza still present in all it's glory. With no way to verify the validity of the albino's statement, he begrudgingly had to take the man's word. For the Italian, the insinuations of the albino's statements were ambiguous, neither disproving nor confirming Giorno's previous theories about the man being the User. To his relief however, it wasn't at all completely inscrutable as it dispelled most of the doubt that Giorno had on this thing's status as a Stand. Either this man was simply unable to see the Stand at all, or was bluffing to catch him off guard. When taken at face value, his words seemed to play more into the former option, but once again the lack of information threw him in a loop.

He had no choice but to play into the albino's cards for now, but he wouldn't let his guard down just yet.

With great effort, Giorno shuffled past the Stand, doing his best to act as if the ghostly apparition didn't exist. Unfortunately, his arm brushed against Pizzahead's hand, a moment of indecisiveness struck him as he nearly spilled his own coffee. Shitshitshit. He managed to recover quickly, before plopping down onto the adjacent seat like nothing happened. Giorno hoped that the man—and whoever the Stand User was, for that matter—didn't notice.

An idea popped in Giorno's head. Busying him with a conversation would help distract him, and, if Giorno was lucky enough, the albino might reveal information that could help with his hunches.

"So, you a business man or somethin'?" Giorno asked, before sipping from his cup o' joe. It wasn't the best opener to ask, but judging from his suit it wasn't entirely baseless.

As for Giorno's current predicament, he didn't exactly like being within the proximity of a possible enemy Stand nor was the lack of information regarding the abilities of said Stand, but the Pizzahead seemed to display a lack of hostile intentions so far. He was confident in his own Stand's ability to intercept any possible attacks, as those that were faster than his 『Spit Out The Bone』were few and far between.

Nicolas watched the man act friendly and accept his offer of the seat, and go for it. He was barely able to notice out of the corner of his eye that the man touched Pizza Angel's hand, and recoiled like it burned him. He was about to say something about it and try to get him to reveal his stand before he asked a question.

"My father was technically a business man." Nicolas told the man, after a bit of pondering. "He was a police officer, but he was all business and devoted a large amount of his life to his work. I'm guessing by my word choice you've been able to already figure out that he passed away. Quite recently, actually. He was a great man, but bit off more than he could chew when he started looking into a new gang that's been rising up. I guess you could call them a Yakuza, but they're barely more than a bandit camp for all the morals they carry." Nico said angrily. Surprisingly, the feelings in his voice didn't transfer to his face, but rather Pizza Angel's. "His death was a mystery, but what I do know was that the wall on his room had been completely destroyed. That brings me to another question, what caused you to stumble while getting into that seat?"

He was so busy ranting about that that he didn't notice his order number was being called.
Extra Info
Interactions: Vento Oreo Vento Oreo

Akira Amane
'This isn't your first job. You got this. Just Keep calm. Shit, that pizza thing is probably his stand, it doesn't really look that intimidating so I should manage to pull through this' She thought to herself before calling out his number with a fake smile "Number 17 please". Noticing the Pizza man has an angry face she brought out her stand and moved it across the room.'Why is it angry?. It's best if I take him by surprise.' Pretending to wait patiently she maneuvered her stand so that its right behind Nicolas. "Nice n easy," she says under her breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back