• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Blazing Hearts

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Lunar

now i know how joan of arc felt

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: Blazing Hearts

A voice excitedly rings out from a radio sitting on a table; "Breakdown Breakdown, its time to breakdown Green Creek California! That's right, today is the beginning of summer break 2014, and what a beautiful day to kick it off!" An air horn sound effect suddenly blares out. "Schools out and the beaches are crowded here at Green Creek, so if you were looking for a fast commute home..." A discouraging BWAH BWAH BWAHHHH cuts the man's sentence short. "...then you better plan your drive accordingly! Now on to the news! No updates so far regarding the death of World Renowned Detective Jim--" A black gloved hand quickly turns the knob of a car radio, cutting off the radio host. The shaky hand belongs to a woman who looks to be in her late 40s, her brown hair is put up in a neat tight bun, though her attempts at hiding the greying parts of it have failed as there are several silver strands popping out, her cheeks are sharply defined and the only wrinkles in sight are under her eyes. She wore a tired and sad expression as she looked over to the boy in the passenger seat.

This boy had dark blue hair, he wore a black suit and shared the same tired expression of the woman next to him in the driver's seat. "Jo-shi...you should spend some time with your brother, or maybe some friends when we get home..." Jo-Shi kept his blank stare up and stayed silent. The light they were stopped at turned green and the mother pulled most of her attention back to the road, her lips pursed at her son's emotionless demeanor. "Jojo....you shouldn't let this ruin your summer, you have college in the fall..." Jojo kept quiet for the rest of the ride home.

The car finally arrived home, the house was three stories tall and had an electric gate blocking the long winding driveway, it was controlled by voice commands. Jo-Shi's mom rolled down her window and loudly spoke "Joestar" at the gate's speaker; and it slowly creaked open. After they finally reached the front of the large house, Jojo quickly sprinted inside. He made his way straight towards the room at the end of the first hall on the left; his father's study and workroom.

Once he was inside, he quickly slammed the door and pulled a picture out of his suit pocket. It was a Polaroid of a Golden Arrow that had very detailed engravings on it. "Why was this in your pocket during the open casket viewing father...?" He thought to himself. After a few moments of contemplation, he grabbed a file from his father's desk and stuffed into his inner suit pocket and ran outside, almost knocking his mother down in the process. "Ahh! Jojo, where are you going?!" Jo-Shi ignored her once more and climbed over the gate to the house.

JoJo wiped his face as he ran, he was holding back tears and clenching his teeth. He kept running for what felt like hours, and before he knew it, he was deep in the middle of the woods. JoJo walked over to a tree and screamed loudly before punching it, his fist making a loud *THUNK* against the hard bark. "Godsmack come out!" He yelled loudly, his fist still pressed hard against the tree. As he said this, a transparent form emerged from his body; it was tall and lanky, an eerie shadow-like haze surrounded the entity, to top off the creepiness, it wore a Voodoo mask that seemed to pulse with life...this was Jo-Shi's stand! Godsmack raised its clawed hand and began carving a shape into the tree; it was a Star!

Jo-Shi admired the carving and then spun around and looked upwards, thrusting his fist in the sky as he yelled loudly;

"My name is Jo-Shi Joestar, and my father was murdered! I will find the culprit and bring them to justice, no matter the cost, that will be my fate!"

155176330150665237 (1).png

----------------------------------------------------

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer BubbleButt BubbleButt Probably George Probably George

Like every morning, the boisterous voice on the radio blasted throughout the town. Among the citizens who's days started out with the voice was a young man on his own, named Dyatto. The man on the radio kept going on and on, slowly pulling Dyatto awake. Eventually he got tired of the buzzing, and attempted at the sleep button. It was just out of reach. He lazily keep swiping at the radio, eventually pulling out his stand to slam down on the radio. It was successfully muted, but when Dyatto took a look, he saw that it would be permanently out of comission. "Goddamit..." he mumbled. With his phone actually in reach, Dyatto grabbed it and checked the time. Sloppy. Along with the time, he saw that his parents had sent another bank transaction. He simply nodded it off before eventually pulling himself out of bed and getting dressed.

Now that he had convinced himself to get ready for the day, Dyatto made his way off to find some food. After getting what he was looking for, he ventured off to find something to do. As he went on his walk, he approached the Joestar estate. Just seemed like another typical rich man's house. Before he made his way through, he saw a young boy run out. The first thing that came to mind was that the boy just raided the home. Then again, he was too sharply dressed. It was likely the son of Mr. Joestar. The kid seemed in rough shape, so he was probably "running from home."
Without thinking much about it, Dyatto decided to follow behind the boy to see what was up. Eventually Dyatto could hear the boy yelling out. When the kid came back into sight, Dyatto immediately noticed he had his own stand. "Oh shit!" Dyatto mumbled as he took cover behind a tree. After the kid's monologue ended, he gave the boy a bit of a disgusted look. "What is he, some anime protagonist?" He made his way to the boy, speaking up to him. "Hey, the hell are you doing?"
Interacion: Lunar Lunar

Azura
Azura was greeted by the typical voice of a radio host he was unfamiliar with. He doesn’t listen to the radio a lot since he’s unfamiliar with the town of Green Creek anyways, but he makes an attempt to try and get familiar with it every day. For right now he’d have to rely on his GPS that came pre installed with the car he bought when he was staying in Oregon. Since he was on the run he had to have something to help him figure out where he was. But suddenly, the reception for his GPS had went out. ‘Weird, must be no reception in the area’ he thought to himself. He pulled over and brought out a physical map to find out where he was. ‘Hm, let’s see... I’m near a forest so... look for a forest on the map’ is what he thought to himself until suddenly...

My name is Jo-Shi Joestar, and my father was murdered! I will find the culprit and bring them to justice, no matter the cost, that will be my fate!

“The Hell was that?” Azura said to himself out loud while rolling down his window. He looked out and saw someone in the forest... but even more bizarre was the fact that there was something floating behind him. He rubbed his eyes and squinted, hoping he was imagining it... nope, it was real. He quickly stepped out of his car and walked toward the screaming weirdo who seemed about 30-40 meters away before someone else yelled out from another direction inside the forest. He then stopped, hid behind a tree, and decided to see the exchange play out and hopefully learn what’s going on.

Jo-Shi Joestar
--------------------------------------

Jo-shi was short of breath after his over-dramatic monologue and was breathing heavily, his small-ish body was not used to this kind of exertion, running about a mile away from home that is. Jojo crouched down and put his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath when a stranger jumped out from behind a tree and shouted "Hey! The hell are you doin'?" Jojo quickly bounced to his feet and assumed a defensive stance, keeping a stone cold straight face; his stand mimicked this pose, floating a few feet behind him. "Who the hell are you? Did you follow me? Are you an enemy?" He said with a shaky voice, Jojo sounded a little paranoid yet firm and slightly aggressive; this did not look intimidating due to his smaller frame.

Jo-shi felt a strange presence emitting from the man, this was enough to keep him on edge, his poker face showing slight hesitation. Jojo cleared his throat and ordered his stand via thought to dash around the man and asses his danger level. The man seemed slightly older than Jojo was, he also had a mysterious and distrustful aura about him, something about this man felt off. "I have an idea..." Jojo thought as he dropped his defensive stance and a mischevious smirk grew across his face. "Godsmack!" He shouted out loud as his stand swung back around the man and threw a quick jab towards him, stopping just before his face.

Interaction Probably George Probably George BubbleButt BubbleButt

The kid's reaction wasn't quite what Dyatto expected. "Enemy?" he mumbled to himself. Sounded like this kid really thought he was some sort of protagonist. Life hadn't hit him, it seemed. Before he could properly respond, the boy's stand launched itself at him. With just a twitch, The Lives of Flies came out, grabbing onto a rock and holding hands with Dyatto. Their toughness had been swapped. There was a good chance he would of been hit before his own stand would have reached the rock.

Dyatto's heart rate had skyrocketed. His breath picked up as he pierced through the stand's eyes. "Listen kid, I don't know you, but you shouldn't be starting fights unless you want your shit kicked in eventually." Dyatto's eyes went over to the boy. "And you shouldn't go screaming your head off. You sound like a freak." Looking back at the stand's grimace, it gave Dyatto really bad energy. "Then again, you probably are one..." he mumbled. This thing creeped out Dyatto to no end. If the kid was to try anything, Dyatto wouldn't hesitate to launch the rock right at his head.
Interactions: Lunar Lunar

Azura
Azura watched from afar and saw the weirdo turn inquisitive and suddenly aggressive toward the man, as if he said something rude towards him or spilled a glass of grape juice on his new pair of dress pants. The thing floating behind the guy or ‘Jo-Shi’ is what he called himself had thrown a powerful punch only for a similar spirit to come out in front of the other man seemingly out of nowhere. ‘Is this similar to my ability...?’ he thought to himself still watching from the safety of a tree trunk. ‘If this guy has my ability then they’re gonna hurt somebody...’ Azura slowly brought out his stand (or his “spirit” is what he would call it right now) and drew it outward so it can see the two stand users. His stand, Matinée,stared intently and forced it’s eye to slowly shift from white to orange before flashing brightly. He was looking right at Jo-Shi, hoping to stop the fight before it really started. He then braced himself for a huge hit knowing what is going to come out of his actions.

Jo-Shi Joestar

Jojo scoffed and looked condescendingly at the man. "My intention was to figure out if you were a stand user or not, a normal person wouldn't have seen Godsmack throw the punch!" Jojo laughed creepily and threw his hand in front of his face, striking an odd pose. A dark aura started oozing out from the man and into Godsmack, which caused the stand to give a small guttural chuckle. "Hmm, this man must be a little sketched out by my stand...Godsmack is absorbing his fear!" Jojo thought to himself. Newfound courage radiated from him, his voice was filled with passion and determination. "And you shouldn't go screaming your head off. You sound like a freak...then again you probably are one..." The man shouted at Jo-Shi. Jojo clenched his teeth so hard you could almost see a blood vessel popping out of his head. "Tch a freak....A FREAK?! I'll show you a freak!" With a scream, Jojo commanded Godsmack to throw a punch at the man, but before it could go through, an ominous cloaked figure floated out from behind a tree.

The sound of clanking chains came from the floating cloak and a pair of glowing eyes could be seen in the hood. "Is this some kind of trick, is this your Stand's ability?" He shouted at the man whose stand was touching a rock, Jojo seemed to have lost all of his previous courage as this new figure threw him off a bit. Before Jojo could send Godsmack to investigate it, it's eyes slowly grew orange! After the gradual color change, the eyes flashed brightly and Jo-Shi looked directly into them. A wave of rage and hatred flooded over him, causing him to cry out once more and send Godsmack flying at the man, throwing out punches in a blind fury.

Interactions: Probably George Probably George BubbleButt BubbleButt

Screenshot (27).png

"Stand?" Dyatto thought to himself"Is that what they're called?" As the kid kept speaking, Dyatto slowly reached for his pocket and kept a grip on a knife in his pocket. Now, Dyatto's body was as hard as steel. This couldn't have been sooner when the kid launched an all out attack. Dyatto threw the rock, but didn't have time to focus his shit as the rock narrowly missed the kid.

Just as the rock passed the kid, his stand went for a fury of blows are Dyatto, which hit him head on. He could feel the utter rage from the punches. If Dyatto hadn't hardened himself, he'd be dead by now. He collapsed to the ground, coughing up as he struggled to bring himself to his feet. Before he could say anything, he saw the same as the boy. Dyatto was alarmed, thinking "How the hell is this kid gonna have 2 stands?!"

Finally, Dyatto brought himself to his feet. He would have to play the bluffing game if he wanted to win this. "See, you're still just a kid, so you don't know the extent of your power, or how to properly use it. Like I said, you're going in completely blind. Punching as hard as you can, and not even drawing blood. Your 'Godsmack' is nothing compared to The Lives of Flies." Dyatto attempted at trying to scare the kid out of fighting him. Otherwise, he'd have to come up with something else fast.
Interactions:@bubblebutt Lunar Lunar

Azura
‘Damn, that only made it worse... he must think that man is the stand user and attacked him instead of me’ Azura thought while in a panic. He’s gotten worse, now it’s as if he’s fighting like his life depended on it. “Matinée, drain them” he whispered while peaking out from behind the tree, exposing himself a bit more to get a better angle. Matinée’s eye had shifted from a bright orange to a crimson red while his stand made his ghost-like, invisible chains rattle loudly using the transition. It was now staring at both of the men . He supposed if making him attack someone else wouldn’t work then he’d make it so neither of them could fight at all. His stand stared intently at the two, who were close enough to both be in his stand’s eyesight. Their strength should fade away from them in a matter of time, perhaps 2 minutes, maybe 5 before they can’t stand anymore. The screaming weirdo Jo-Shi wouldn’t remember attacking the other man but I suppose that wouldn’t matter soon. Once he had drained their strength he could approach them safely. Then he could figure out what was happening. As long as he didn’t lose eyesight he could drain his strength, that was Matinée’s ability. I suppose he’s a hypocrite though since he hates it when others stare at him, but that’s what his ability was for the most part. He stood up from his crouched position behind the tree and got ready to approach the two.

Jo-Shi Joestar

Jojo couldn't think straight, this enraged state was causing him to lash out at the man whom he thought was the Cloaked Stand's user! After landing several hits on the man, he is knocked to the ground, his body felt oddly harder than a normal human's...this must be his actual Stand's ability! The man stood up with an angry look on his face. "See, you're still just a kid, so you don't know the extent of your power, or how to properly use it. Like I said, you're going in completely blind. Punching as hard as you can, and not even drawing blood. Your 'Godsmack' is nothing compared to The Lives of Flies." The man said. Jo-Shi tried to scream out once more upon making eye contact with the cloaked Stand, but all he could muster was a weak whimper. "W-what is this...?" He grunted out, stumbling onto one knee, all of his previous vigor was draining very quickly. The shadowy substance that Godsmack was emitting started to rise into the air and fade away, anyone under it's fearful influence now felt at ease around the Stand.

Interactions: BubbleButt BubbleButt Probably George Probably George

Dyatto began to fall to his own weight. Even after he swapped his weight for that of his socks, the weight was still too much to bear. "This doesn't make any sense! What the hell is with this kid?" He pondered. Dyatto thought about what he had heard about these 'spirits' from the only other user he met. Never had the other person mentioned someone with two stands. It made more sense that there was a third person involved. Dyatto quickly looked around and eventually saw such a man. He was a bit relieved, it was probably him that was doing this. But then an idea came by; what if this guy also meant trouble. Dyatto tried his best to get his stand ready, but he was a bight of a light weight. He knew he wanted to say something, but he was at a lose for words.
Interactions: Lunar Lunar BubbleButt BubbleButt

Azura
Good, looks like it worked for the most part. Azura came out from behind the tree and kept a close eye on both of them. Slowly, he approached them both until he was roughly 30 meters away. “Don’t try anything, either of you, or I’ll make sure that you lose more than your balance next time.” Azura shouted to them. “I’m going to undo my ability” and with that Matinée’s eye shifted away from it’s crimson red color to a dark blue color. “You’ll regain your strength over time, now tell me what’s going on here, what are those things that were attacking each other?”. Little did he know at the time, they were stands... with unique abilities that everyone had. He’d never seen one before so he assumed it was the supernatural at first but now he’s not so sure. He waited for a response albeit he wasn’t expecting an effective answer to his question. He had prepared for the possibility of them attacking him too, but they didn’t know that yet. He came slightly closer to a 25 meter range and waited for an answer.

The flicker of a dying lighter lit the butt of a cigarette. It was out of fuel, but its user, a tall, pale, fair-haired, lanky man, felt like he wouldn't need it much anymore. He sat inside his car- a gray 2002 Honda Accord, the paint chipped and a big bump in the fender that he acquired after owing too much money to his dealer. It was an old reminder to him and although it was just his car, it felt like a scar on his own person- something that he'd rather not anybody see.

The door of Dylan's car opened with a loud creak and a puff of gray smoke. He tapped on the butt of the cigarette as the last of its body fell to the ground for him to drop the cigarette at and stomp on. "Well," he let out a deep breathe, "that's the last of it." Then, he kicked the door of his car closed. Before he could get into his apartment, however, Dylan noticed there was something going on as his buzz began to fade. Was this... fighting?

Dylan was usually not one to run toward trouble, however, as his legs moved, he felt as if he were dragged by some unknown, supernatural force.

“Wha-!?”, a heavy-set man in a stained wife-beater took a few steps back, desperately holding onto a lead pipe, as found himself cornered by a speed limit sign. The car was out of reach, due to him, thinking that he could take this asshole on the highway. However this left him open for the insidious snare set in place by Ducati Desmosedici RR. According to this man’s perspective, the vehicle menacingly and slowly wheeled towards him. Trembling the man held out the pipe hoping it’d do him good, as the highbeams of the sport bike flashed in his face, shining bright in their darkness of night.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGH!”

There was nothing more than a body left to rot on a strip of desert highway. Driving itself over towards the car, the motorcycle let out a consoling, as much as a sports bike can be consoling, honk to its brother in vehicular arms. With another job well done, the motorcycle rode off down the strip.

----

And so at an unassuming gas-station, a Mom ‘n Pop shop, the Ducati Desmosedici RR parked itself patiently in the back-lot. Its front wheel was turned in position to focus on a newspaper which blew by. Coincidentally, the page it was on was depicting a story regarding strange deaths on the highway and warning drivers to stay safe. Safety was not a luxury they would have; Desmosedici RR would end the reign of terror of the motorists. The newspaper blew off into air as the motorcycle waited patiently and pondering upon its next course of action.

Jo-Shi Joestar

Jo-Shi's body was weak and shaky, this stand's power is insane! A stranger appeared from around a tree and glared at both of the men on the ground before commanding his stand to release them from its ability. “You’ll regain your strength over time, now tell me what’s going on here, what are those things that were attacking each other?” The new man said. Jo-Shi regained enough strength to stand and, after clearing his throat, he examined the man. He was a blonde, slightly taller than Jojo and had a trustworthy aura about him, if this man was the enemy, he would've attacked him by now. Jojo sighed and spoke calmly; "I am Jo-Shi Joestar, but please call me Jojo. As for what these things that you saw us fight with, and that you have, are...they are called Stands; they are physical manifestations of your willpower and fighting spirit. All Stands are unique to the specific users they manifest in, and also seem to have their own special abilities. If you're wondering why I know this...my father was working on a big case related to stands before he....died. I studied his work and compiled all information from the case into a file that I have on me." Jo-Shi turned to the man whom he just fought with and offered out his hand. "I'm sorry, its just that I am a little on edge right now, I assume there are people that really wouldn't like me to have this file." Jojo took the file he took from his father's study out from his jacket and showed it to the two men, the front of the file had a title embroidered on it;

【The Heartbreak Killings】

interactions: BubbleButt BubbleButt Probably George Probably George

:Ezra Jones:​

Ezra checked the camera for the last time and then put on a smile. He was lucky he'd found this quiet area to film in.
"Hello! It's once again time for an EZ Reviews Quickie! Today I'm filming live in Green Creek California where I've just spent the past few days at Baohcon, the only anime convention good enough to drag me all the way across the country! Named for the manga series written and illustrated by Hirohiko Araki, I've decided to honor this year's Baohcon by reviewing the first chapter of Baoh as a sneak peak of the next main episode! Sadly Hirohiko Araki has yet to write anything since then but I'm sure it would have been great. Now, let's get started on the story of a man infected by a biowea-"

'My name is Jo-Shi Joestar, and my father was murdered! I will find the culprit and bring them to justice, no matter the cost, that will be my fate!'

Ezra looked up. Oh great. He'd found somewhere he could record for free and now some idiot was making way too much noise. Probably someone else from Baohcon who'd gotten drunk. Ezra sighed and began packing up his equipment. He'd find somewhere else to get this done. Then he saw the unmistakable flash of energy that up until this point he'd only seen when he manifested his ability.

One way or another he needed to investigate this. Ezra began walking quickly to towards the disturbance, then broke into a run when he saw that the creatures summoned by two people with abilities like his were fighting. This was trouble and he was just the man to solve it.

As he got closer Ezra saw there were now three men and that two were on the ground. He quickly manifested Diamonds and Rust. Stepping forward, Ezra entered a ready stance.
"What's going on here?"

It was relieving that this third guy didn't mean business. His stand was pretty scary though, to bring down him and the kid without even touching them. It ticked him off a bit that he was likely the weakest out of the three. Dyatto got himself up and listened to the two. The Jo-shi kid started going on about stands and his father. "So what you're saying is that you're picking up where your dad left off? No offense Joshi, but you're not your dad. He was an high-end investigator, and your'e... just a kid. Getting into incidents of murder isn't your thing unless you're willing to walk straight into a shallow grave. I've heard a bit about the murders, and I wouldn't be surprised if they took out a high-schooler who got too nosy." The kid was obviously passionate about this.

For what ever reason, Dyatto felt a bit bad for the boy. And some how, his words inspired Dyatto; peaking his interest. He knew better than to try to get into other people's affairs, but it was different this time. Besides, having other stand users around would make things safer if the killer was one himself. "Say, lemme take a look at that." Dyatto made his way to JoJo for the file.

Interactions: Lunar Lunar BubbleButt BubbleButt

Azura
Azura was somewhat relieved that he wasn’t attacked immediately upon releasing them. The man Jo-Shi explained who he was and pretty directly answered his questions, even shared his nickname. “JoJo huh? Alright, I’ll admit... that’s a pretty catchy nickname.” He said trying to lift the mood a little. “But, these things are called stands? Does everyone have one...?”. Before JoJo could even answer the question the man next to JoJo started to speak. He talked about how JoJo wasn’t fit to follow in his father’s footsteps and warned him that he could die. He started to think about his father, the whole reason he’s here instead of at home with his mother. I suppose Azura and JoJo had something in common in a way but it wasn’t something he’d be willing to divulge to a... well I guess he’s technically a ‘half-stranger’ or something. For right now, he was kind of contemplating what other abilities might be out there but at the same time, a small part of him was really excited. It was excited because at long last he’d found people with abilities, he found people he could relate to.

Jo-Shi Joestar
"So what you're saying is that you're picking up where your dad left off? No offense Joshi, but you're not your dad. He was a high-end investigator, and you're... just a kid. Getting into incidents of murder isn't your thing unless you're willing to walk straight into a shallow grave. I've heard a bit about the murders, and I wouldn't be surprised if they took out a high-schooler who got too nosy." The man, Dyatto, said firmly. Jojo shook his head in disagreement and replied; "No, its not like that, my brother and I sort of did the same work on the side, he was definitely more intuitive than I was, I was just the brains and research behind the cases. They were mostly small time though, nothing like a murder...more of figuring out if someone's wife is cheating on them, or if an employee is stealing from the company they work for! Plus I've always sorta spied on my fathers work, I think I can do this...maybe with some help."

Dyatto then said curiously, "Say, lemme take a look at that." Jo-Shi handed him the file and upon opening it, there was a picture stapled to the top. The picture looked cryptic, yet gave off and oddly calming sensation; It was a photo of a rose pedal next to Jimpachi Joestar's dead body. The corpse looked barely scraped up apart from a hole where his heart was meant to be, and the hole itself looked messy as if it took several tries to hit the intended target. Jojo didn't seem to cringe or look disturbed by seeing the picture of his father, and before anyone can question his odd calmness, he announced. "I'm used to seeing this kind of stuff...I enjoy researching the Occult." Jojo gave an awkward chuckled and scratched the back of his head. The rest of the pages in the file talked more about Stands and the other murders.

"Stands!"

This is Detective Joestar, I am making a report on the mysterious circumstances of the Heartbreak Killings; the cause of death has been consistent, but the precision needed to carry these attacks out are...inhuman. The victim's hearts are removed in a seemingly clean extraction, leaving a perfectly circular hole where the heart is located. and without any signs of a struggle. Blood Splatter patterns at the scene of all of the crimes indicate that whatever is being used to take the hearts out is going at a very high velocity. After speaking with several sources, I contacted some close and reliable friends from the Speedwagon Foundation and learned that the "murder weapon" was something called a Stand!
[The page goes on to explain the previously mentioned description of stands.]

"Victims"

All of the victims have something in common; they all have recently experienced a terrible tragedy or an accident within the month before their deaths.

Tashia Morrison; 19 yr. old, caused an accident via DWI and killed a family of four. Died in a holding cell awaiting trail...heart removed.

Leon Harrison; 32 yr. old, his wife left him for his boss and was fired from his position at a successful bank. Died drunk in an alleyway...heart removed.

Mendoza Hernedez; 27 yr. old, illegally immigrated to America less than a year ago and was set to be deported the day of her death. Heart removed.

[The page goes on to list several more murders, all occurring within different parts of California.]

Jo-shi read over the file once more and then quizzically looked back at the photo. "Somethings not right here...it clearly states that all of the murders were clean and occured without struggle...but my father's body is different, the wound is messy. It looks like the Killer struggled...but why?" The Cloaked Stand Man, Azura asked quietly, "Does everyone have one...?" Jojo shook his head and stated, "There are a few ways to obtain a stand, either through birth or through an artifact called The Arrow. If you are impaled by the Arrow, you either die or a Stand manifests inside of you, though you have to have a strong willpower to successfully obtain one. If you are born with a Stand, it usually only manifests later in your life during a time of stress, danger, or any other time that a strong will would be tested."

Suddenly, as if there wasn't enough people already, another man runs up and demands to know what is going on.

interactions: BubbleButt BubbleButt Probably George Probably George Gravitational Force Gravitational Force MainEventMan MainEventMan

531b44197a7ab0535a005703_58fba5c1445cb2e70efd342b_320.jpg
Fleetwood Wynwood
Interactions: Lunar Lunar

"Alright, Fleetwood. You got this. All you gotta do is steal this stupid file from this kid, and then it's straight to a vacation in Fiji. Just gotta like, think about how you're gonna do this, idiot." A man said as he sat in a big black Cadillac parked in front of the Joestar estate. With a smile, the man slicked back his hair and exited the car, finally finding his confidence. His snake skin shoes clacked against the asphalt, and with the way he was strutting to the door, the sound became sort of rhythmic and almost hypnotic, like the ticks of a metronome.

Putting his hands on his hips, he assessed the situation. Front door was too risky, but the gate was jumpable. With a snide grin, the man took a running jump, and with the help of his stand, was able to propell himself up and into the open window. Now to find that stupid file and get this over with...

There were more murders from this guy than Dyatto expect. What could drive a man to do such horrendous things? Then again, Dyatto almost killed someone before, and that's for sleeping with his girl at the time. "This guy sounds like some sort of wanna-be vigilante. But what I don't understand is how he got a guy inside a holding cell and got away with it. Either it's more than 1 guy..." He peeked up towards JoJo. "-or a stand user. Probably stronger than any of us, or anyone we've met."

Suddenly, another figure appeared. Dyatto put the folder behind his back as his stand came out, holding the pocket knife that Dyatto had on him. What The Lives of Flies lacked in power, it made up for in it's speed and accuracy. Jojo did mention that people were after the file, so his immediate thoughts were that this guy was after them. If he even so much as shuffled in his direction, Dyatto would give him an new nice sized hole in his head.

Interactions: BubbleButt BubbleButt Lunar Lunar Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Jo-Shi Joestar

After reviewing and talking over the file with Dyatto, a new man walked up. 'Yare yare daze... how many people are gonna show up at such an inconvenient time?!' Dyatto hid the file behind his back and his Stand came out, looking menacing. Before Jo-Shi could being to speak with the man, JoJo felt a pang of paranoia. "Wait, Dyatto! If someone is coming after my father's studies then, their first target would be...his study! I just grabbed some info on this case but if someone was to break into the study, then all of my father's work would be destroyed!" Jo-Shi quickly rand back towards his house, yelling after whoever was still in the woods. "Listen, if you aren't an enemy then you'll help me out! My mother is still inside the house!" He ran back to the main gate and noticed a suspicious car parked out front. "Shit!" Jojo said under his breath as his suspicions were confirmed.

Interactions: Probably George Probably George Safety Hammer Safety Hammer BubbleButt BubbleButt Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Azura
Azura had ‘strong willpower’? Guess he could write that on his next job resume. Jo-Shi read over the contents of a file he held. He read about various ‘heart break killings’ out loud to the group of 3 that had recently met. However, in the middle of reading said killings, someone interfered... some random person came to investigate and they seemed to have a camera. He stepped back and observed what would happen. The two of his new acquaintances had gotten defensive and protected the file from the newcomer before JoJo had made a realization. He had ran toward his mansion now realizing that if someone came after the file they’d be inside the study... wherever that was. He decided he would help, he needed to learn more about his stand and the possibilities for others with stands. He quickly chased after and followed JoJo toward his Father’s study. He noticed shortly after JoJo did that there was a car that wasn’t previously parked there when he came toward the woods earlier. He brought his stand out and followed in suit.

531b44197a7ab0535a005703_58fba5c1445cb2e70efd342b_320.jpg
Fleetwood Wynwood
Interactions: Lunar Lunar Probably George Probably George BubbleButt BubbleButt Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

"God fucking dammit. Where is it?!" Fleetwood shouted, throwing papers, files, and books. He was completely trashing Jo-Shi's father's study, as he had been emptying drawers and files, searching for everything that was related to his clients. Files, pictures, case studies, names, victim reports, everything. But not the homicide case files. He needed that file, or else he was fucking dead. The man stook back, hands on his hips as he tried to think of where it could be.

Then he looked out the window and saw the two boys, both stand users with rather intimidating looking stands. A smile slowly forming on his lips, his beard curling with his grin. With the confidence of a man who was certain of how truly great he was, walked down the stairs, and out the front door, stopping on the front porch, both hands in his red suit pant pockets.

"Jo-Shi Joestar." He said with a smile, his voice dripping with pure charisma, his tone sounding as smooth as a shot of bourbon whiskey and as seductive as a spoonful of wild honey. "They say destiny and fate are spun by the three Fates of Greek myth. There was Nona, who spun the thread of life itself from her spindle. Then there was Decima, who measured the thread with her measuring rod. And lastly there was Morta, who cut the thread of life when it was time to be ended.. And I, Fleetwood Wynnwood, shall be happy to guide her abhorred shears to your thread of life, and shall relish the splitting of each fiber. Such is the fate of someone as evil as you!" The man in read said, as he struck a dramatic pose, before sunmoning his stand.

"「CAPTAIN TRIPS」! ! ! "

KDOJf53.png

Jo-Shi Joestar

Jojo's chest grows tight as he notices the man on his estate. "Jo-Shi Joestar..." The man smoothly goes on a tirade about some greek mythology, this unsettles Jo-Shi slightly. Sweat runs down his face as he calls out his stand, "Godsmack!" The dark stand cackles as it appears to crawl out of JoJo's back and stare at the enemy. "I don't know who you are, but I think I know what you want...either way you're outnumbered! Now leave before this gets messy!" Jojo's voice cracks nervously, his attempt at intimidation didn't come across as well as he hoped, this is unfortunate as his Stand runs on the power of fear and dread. Godsmack makes a whimpering noise as he weakly lumbers in front of Jo-Shi and assumes a fighting stance. "This is your last chance! I-i'm....I'm warning you!"
Suddenly a loud POP rings through the air, and a strong smell follows it. "Roses...?" Jojo mutters to himself. "Why does it smell like Roses out here all of a sudden...? The smell is so strong!" He said out loud this time. Jo-Shi felt unsteady, a new type of dread filled within him, he had a bad feeling about something but what...? "What is going on--" Before he can finish his sentence, Jojo disappears! The only thing left was dust flying in a cyclone, as if something powerful just hit him. A sickening vibe filled the air, everything felt heavy for the people who just witnessed this.

?????

Two silhouettes stand in the woodline across from the mansion, out of sight, one stands behind a tree in the shadows. A very faint yet deep voice that belongs to the man behind the tree whispers to the shadow next to him, "The Joestar is taken care of...for now. Though he has a brother." A hand reaches out from behind the man and shows a small pod that is leaking a pink substance, it smells strongly of roses. "This should disorient anyone who smells it, as long as you be cautious, you will be immune." The third-hand retreats back into the shadows, more specifically into the man behind the tree's shadow. "With one of the Joestars gone, I'm trusting that you will handle this situation addiquetely...Father*."

*-holy father, not a parent

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Probably George Probably George Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Users who are viewing this thread

Back